/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sikhs

SirZubair
10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Is it true that out of all the Religons, Sikhs will be the only group to enter islam ( altogether ) in the last 40 years of the existance of the world?

Apperently they worship a black box, and they have no idea what is in there. And also, apperently, they will open that box in the last 40 years and a copy of the Qura'n will be found in there, and they'll all convert to islam.

Anyone heard this before?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
10-21-2007, 02:24 AM
If it's hear-say I wouldn't put my money on it being true. Then again, I wouldn't either way since gambling is a sin. :D

SirZubair
10-21-2007, 02:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
If it's hear-say I wouldn't put my money on it being true. Then again, I wouldn't either way since gambling is a sin. :D
I posted that question on another forum, it appears that this story is wide spread. How much truth it contains is another story.

Has anyone got any knowledge on this matter?

Trumble
10-21-2007, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
Apperently they worship a black box, and they have no idea what is in there. And also, apperently, they will open that box in the last 40 years and a copy of the Qura'n will be found in there, and they'll all convert to islam.

Anyone heard this before?
No. Never heard that, and neither can I find any reference to it anywhere. Unless someone can actually come up with a better source than "apparently" I think it can safely be assumed to be untrue.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-21-2007, 07:26 AM
i agree with trumble.
sikhs are strongly monotheistic and i doubt very much if they would worship a black box.

poga
10-21-2007, 12:43 PM
:sl:only black box sikh hold are his black heart and mind
and indid it is sealed and sealed by ALLAH
but i have the key to open theirs box
theirs lock is voice activated therefore by the sound of SHAHDAH it will be opened:w:

Isambard
10-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Sounds like propaganda. Besides, ever read some of their religious laws/tenents? Despite claiming to love those of all religions equally, they still arnt fond of muslims very much.

poga
10-21-2007, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Isambard
Sounds like propaganda. Besides, ever read some of their religious laws/tenents? Despite claiming to love those of all religions equally, they still arnt fond of muslims very much.
:sl:go to FIQH section ask one of our scholar
about human right
animal right
right of earth
about hindu jew christian ect:sl:

Isambard
10-21-2007, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by poga
:sl:go to FIQH section ask one of our scholar
about human right
animal right
right of earth
about hindu jew christian ect:sl:
So was there a good reason muslim conqueres set so many of them on fire?

poga
10-21-2007, 03:18 PM
:sl:yes some muslim criminals commits crimes as non muslim do:sl:

NoName55
10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
liar liar your mouth on .....

during Muslim coquests there was no sikhism in existene oh ignorant troll.

Sikhism came into being during Muslim empire as a prtestant religion against excesses of both hinduism and Muslim emperors of the time

Isambard
10-23-2007, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
liar liar your mouth on .....

during Muslim coquests there was no sikhism in existene oh ignorant troll.

Sikhism came into being during Muslim empire as a prtestant religion against excesses of both hinduism and Muslim emperors of the time
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim-Sikh_relations

Would appear they were persecuted by muslims.

NoName55
10-23-2007, 12:34 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim-Sikh_relations

Would appear they were persecuted by muslims.
link to wiki excuses you blatant lie in you last post?

PS. how do you explain their survival? or the fact that there were more kuffaar alive in India at the end of our empire than at the start(since we are supposed to have made them convert to Islam at poit of sword or put them to sword or burnt them)?

Isambard
10-23-2007, 12:37 AM
link to wiki excuses you blatant lie in you last post?
Blantant lie?

Muslims persecuted Sihks.

I have shown that.

Stop being a fool.

جوري
10-23-2007, 12:41 AM
lol this was most interesting

After gaining victory over these lands they shall govern all the people.
Mecca, Medina and Rome shall tremble.
They shall gain victory in battle over south and west India.
The Guru's Army shall sit at the throne of Delhi."
Excerpts from the Karni Nama[6]:

Ah man-- anyhow.. there is nothing quite like ole wiki.. your one true source credibility and trustworthiness...

Isambard
10-23-2007, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
lol this was most interesting

Excerpts from the Karni Nama[6]:

Ah man-- anyhow.. there is nothing quite like ole wiki.. your one true source credibility and trustworthiness...
There's reference links at the bottom of the pg. Want me to post them or are you okay looking for them yourself?^o)

جوري
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
There's reference links at the bottom of the pg. Want me to post them or are you okay looking for them yourself?^o)
What do you reckon references will do for me?

hey everyone.. look what is new... or I should say en vogue again!

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djubl...rthsociety.htm

flat earth society.. I believe I am going to join them now.. they seem to have references!

NoName55
10-23-2007, 12:59 AM
Blantant lie?

Muslims persecuted Sihks.

I have shown that.

Stop being a fool.
why is it that each time I catch any liars they become even nastier? and persist in lying even more?:-\
past 2 days have been very confusing for me

Isambard
10-23-2007, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
What do you reckon references will do for me?

hey everyone.. look what is new... or I should say en vogue again!

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djubl...rthsociety.htm

flat earth society.. I believe I am going to join them now.. they seem to have references!
Well it shows where the info is from and from the looks of it it seems credibile unless of course you have some personal objection to the material in those links.

You could also take a nihilistic perspective and say nothing is credbile but then Id ask where do you ever get your info :hiding:

جوري
10-23-2007, 01:04 AM
why is it that each time I catch any liars they become even nastier? and persist in lying even more?:-\
It is a defense mechanism but unfortunately not the mature sort -- we never seem to get sublimation, humor of altruism.. nah, always the acting out, the neurotic, the passive aggressive and the intellectualize(iers)....*sigh*

:w:

Woodrow
10-23-2007, 01:08 AM
for some strange reason I was under the impression that this was a thread about Sikhs. I guess the thread was mislabeled.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.