/* */

PDA

View Full Version : www.fisabeelillah.com - A breeze from the gardens of paradise...

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-20-2007, 08:35 PM
:sl:

i have started to work on a website alhamdulillah...which i purchased on the 27th Ramadhan

working with brothers Iqram & jzcasejz....

insha'Allah the site will have Quran, lectures, Nasheeds, ebooks and much more...

also considering having a forum and blog Insha'Allah

the site is under construction and will be up and running asap Insha'Allah

i have posted the link early because we are in the process of looking for future mods...and any tips and ideas anyone might want to give...Insha'Allah

Alhamdulillaah, the forums are now up, please sign up Inshaa'Allaah at...

http://www.fisabeelillah.com/forum

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-20-2007, 09:35 PM
THREAD APPROVED

snakelegs
10-20-2007, 09:40 PM
best of luck to you!

Kittygyal
10-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Salamualikum.

Oh Oh Oh Oh.. >Soulja_Gyal< comes.......

I was waiting to sign up, but look what i get... :X

I want to be a SUPER DOOPER MOD PLEASEEEEEEE :)?

me, Snaky and Tj.L should be good mods man.

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2007, 11:58 AM
hope the site goes well.
but what does the last word say under the heading?

Abdul-Raouf
10-21-2007, 12:02 PM
^^^

Spraying the Ummah with a fountain of Light

Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2007, 12:06 PM
i see. i thought it said signs. could be true, i thought. not that dosn't make sense. what about sighs. that even more didn't make sense. so that why i asked.

Al-Zaara
10-21-2007, 12:07 PM
Selam aleykum,

Oh this will be interesting! I'm looking forward to it being ready, inshaAllah!

I'd recommend the blog idea, where you keep people updated of what's new etc...

The 'Powered by Allah' - text is really cute, mashaAllah.

'Abd al-Baari
10-21-2007, 12:10 PM

Mashallah what a wicked idea :thumbs_up
May Allah make it a success..Ameen

Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2007, 12:11 PM
yeah it is, isn't it?

looking forward to downloading some ebooks. could you set up an online store or something like that?? or is it still a litle early?
you should also have catagories. like aqeedah, paryer, hajj, etc.

'Abd al-Baari
10-21-2007, 12:27 PM

i was:?
how come i never know theese things? :D

Al-Zaara
10-21-2007, 12:30 PM
What I wanted to add is: I don't think it's a good idea to have a forum like just yet... When you announce the site to be ready - it's still not ready. lol
You update, inshaAllah, and maybe when you have a forum you get too busy keeping it under control, while the site itself becomes un-updated..

Like I myself would prefer to get the site really with lots of stuff and being happy with layout etc. Then maybe [a long time] later, make a forum.. But if you go with the blog idea, people can comment there about the stuff and a forum wouldn't be really needed [if you consider there are lots of forums anyways].

Just my two cents. :-[

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
best of luck to you!
Thank you...

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
:D the credit is all to brother Ibn Adam, who's initiative and quick action can make all this possible. May Allah bless and reward him insha'Allah. Ameen.

The credit is due to Allah of course...but Ameen to your Du'aa :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.

Oh Oh Oh Oh.. >Soulja_Gyal< comes.......

I was waiting to sign up, but look what i get... :X

me, Snaky and Tj.L should be good mods man.

Ma'assalama
yeh er...the forum is going up in a couple of weeks Insha'Allah...need to get the site moving first Insha'Allah

hmmm...you want to be mod.....well ill make all these kinda decisions later...still though...any wannabe mods put ur hand up ;D

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
^^^

Spraying the Ummah with a fountain of Light

Insha'Allah we will

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Selam aleykum,

Oh this will be interesting! I'm looking forward to it being ready, inshaAllah!

I'd recommend the blog idea, where you keep people updated of what's new etc...

lol yeh :thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11

yeah it is, isn't it?

looking forward to downloading some ebooks. could you set up an online store or something like that?? or is it still a litle early?
you should also have catagories. like aqeedah, paryer, hajj, etc.
lol thats why i put the link up nice and early...so people could put forward some brilliant ideas...Jazakallah :happy: we will Insha'Allah do that stuff

format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

i was:?
how come i never know theese things? :D
lol...oh Iqram...u spoilt the surprise....:X

lol yeh Insha'Allah we were considerin u bo...but rememba that PM i sent?...u need to know FTP bro...mybe we'll meet up and ill show u soon...if u want to be in the team that is....

format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
What I wanted to add is: I don't think it's a good idea to have a forum like just yet... When you announce the site to be ready - it's still not ready. lol
You update, inshaAllah, and maybe when you have a forum you get too busy keeping it under control, while the site itself becomes un-updated..

Like I myself would prefer to get the site really with lots of stuff and being happy with layout etc. Then maybe [a long time] later, make a forum.. But if you go with the blog idea, people can comment there about the stuff and a forum wouldn't be really needed [if you consider there are lots of forums anyways].

Just my two cents. :-[

no but...yeh but....lol er...:X

Yeh thats good thinking sis...quite wise...

i think ill have the forum but as i said...put it up in a couple of weeks...Insha'Allah with the brilliant team i have...the site will be updated all the time...the actual site is first priority, then comes the forum...

remember still recruiting wannabe mods and maybe some potential uploaders :okay:

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 01:35 PM
And oh yeh...keep an eye on this thread...for now...ill probably be posting updates here...

spread the word Insha'Allah

shible
10-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Hey Bro it said it's under construction

Hope this Blossoms as one more authentic and informative site Insha Allah

'Abd al-Baari
10-21-2007, 01:39 PM

lol...oh Iqram...u spoilt the surprise....

lol yeh Insha'Allah we were considerin u bo...but rememba that PM i sent?...u need to know FTP bro...mybe we'll meet up and ill show u soon...if u want to be in the team that is....
lol ;D;D..If u do really wnt me on your team then i'm sure i can learn the ins and outs of 'FTP' Inshallah...thats if you want me :-[..and if you don't then maybe i could be a mod on the site...that would be awesome! :D

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 01:42 PM
^^Insha'Allah it will be bro Shible

lol c PM bro abdullah :D

nevesirth
10-21-2007, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Adam-

i have started to work on a website alhamdulillah...which i purchased on the 27th Ramadhan

working with brothers Iqram & jzcasejz....

insha'Allah the site will have Quran, lectures, Nasheeds, ebooks and much more...

also considering having a forum and blog Insha'Allah

the site is under construction and will be up and running asap Insha'Allah

i have posted the link early because we are in the process of looking for future mods...and any tips and ideas anyone might want to give...Insha'Allah

have a quick peak...

http://www.fisabeelillah.com

forum? hey are u trying to take members away from LI?

shible
10-21-2007, 01:52 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
forum? hey are u trying to take members away from LI?
Hey there's one more way to put it bro

why don't we enroll in there and steal the new member's of that forum and bring them to LI

nevesirth
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shible

Hey there's one more way to put it bro

why don't we enroll in there and steal the new member's of that forum and bring them to LI

ok, only if we get some kind of credit 4 tht, sure.

Al-Hanbali
10-21-2007, 02:03 PM
:salamext:

Masha'Allah this should be interesting. I think its a good idea to have a blog. Having a forum aint a bad idea, but I think theres just too many on the internet nowadays. May Allah make it a success. Btw if you need an uploader, let me know.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2007, 08:19 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

I wanna join in fillah :D

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 08:21 PM
^lol...us brothers will welcome you to the team with open arms brother :D

your in no questions :thumbs_up

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2007, 08:23 PM
^ :shade: lol jazakAllahu khair, wat can i do? :) i'll pm you my number, lets be serious about this dawah effort !!

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:26 PM
yeh er...the forum is going up in a couple of weeks Insha'Allah...need to get the site moving first Insha'Allah

hmmm...you want to be mod.....well ill make all these kinda decisions later...still though...any wannabe mods put ur hand up ;D

Aye, i was waiting to be a mod all that time when you told me your working on a site. :exhausted, I guess my plan did not work oh well what a piety :cry:
I tried my best to help you at all means, even so if it made me soo looked a 'geek' i still helped ya but humm.... :enough!: Lol :X haha.

Im not 'wanabe' mod because im the Only one >Soulja_Gyal< RESPECT that mate.
Don't ya worry im be still peeping into the site to have a peep. I will get the score A.S.A.P :p
Ma'assalama.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ :shade: lol jazakAllahu khair, wat can i do? :) i'll pm you my number, lets be serious about this dawah effort !!

lol yeh bro...we being dead serious...got 500 GB...and wanna use every KB...

ill give you more detail ova fone or MSN whichever....

yeh no worries souljagyal...you'll probably get the super mod job....

just that to be honest...thats all like in about 3 weeks down the line

wanna get the site running first...then forum

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:33 PM
yeh no worries souljagyal...you'll probably get the super mod job....

just that to be honest...thats all like in about 3 weeks down the line

wanna get the site running first...then forum

>Soulja_Gyal<*

Who0o0o0!! Yay im the super dooper mod!! :giggling::giggling:

were getting somewhere i guess. :mmokay:. All the best bro insha'Allaah.

If you need any help just pop a line or two, even if it makes me a geek :hiding:lol

Ma'assalama

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-21-2007, 08:34 PM
lol...Jazakallah sister :thumbs_up

Pk_#2
10-21-2007, 08:42 PM

>Soulja_Gyal<*

Who0o0o0!! Yay im the super dooper mod!! :giggling::giggling:

were getting somewhere i guess. :mmokay:. All the best bro insha'Allaah.

If you need any help just pop a line or two, even if it makes me a geek :hiding:lol

Ma'assalama
woo that is sooper dooper cool :shade:

What colour is the site bro?

If it dun look good i aint gonna register :muddlehea

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
woo that is sooper dooper cool :shade:

What colour is the site bro?

If it dun look good i aint gonna register :muddlehea
Salamualikum.

The site going to be Pink and Blue :X lol *Joke man*

Wouldn't it be kewl me and Tj.L being mods, always banning people and us going off-topic and then saying to others 'off-topic alert' LOL.

^ Nah seriously thats not going to happen, we'll let it calm and neat insha'Allaah... init Tj.L :)? *say yesh*

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
10-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Salamualikum.

The site going to be Pink and Blue :X lol *Joke man*

Wouldn't it be kewl me and Tj.L being mods, always banning people and us going off-topic and then saying to others 'off-topic alert' LOL.

^ Nah seriously thats not going to happen, we'll let it calm and neat insha'Allaah... init Tj.L :)? *say yesh*

Ma'assalama
Err, Yesh. :-\

I was just telling Ibn_Adam how much of a bad influence i would be. :-[

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:51 PM
Err, Yesh. :-\

I was just telling Ibn_Adam how much of a bad influence i would be. :-[

Hell no man!! you would be good as an angel :shade:

Relax man go will the flow hun.

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Salamualikum.

Regards, The Fisabeelillah Team Your brothers. Umar,Iqram & Samsul
^ Hold up dudes, i just had to do this.. Rewind!! where's the sisters names in the team ha?

> ....Tj
> ....>Soulja_Gyal<

Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
10-21-2007, 09:00 PM
Salamualikum.

^ Hold up dudes, i just had to do this.. Rewind!! where's the sisters names in the team ha?

> ....Tj
> ....>Soulja_Gyal<

Ma'assalama
;D Lol, don't forget 'ladies first' *cough*

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 09:03 PM
;D Lol, don't forget 'ladies first' *cough*

Yes, always ladies come first soo... :offended:

anywho, Tj.L lets get out of here..but keep an eye open wide to see the score. Safe inabizzle :L

Ma'assalama

SirZubair
10-21-2007, 11:02 PM
You just reminded me on the lyrics of a Beastie Boys song... goes something like "I am a super dooper mc party pooper...":giggling:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 06:48 AM

lol thats why i put the link up nice and early...so people could put forward some brilliant ideas...Jazakallah :happy: we will Insha'Allah do that stuff
it is really good to see the youth getting involved in da3wah work.

oh uh. the doors of my imagination have opended.
my ideas:
  • the "powered by allah" i think you should have it "powered by allah......
    than somwhere down the page....."distributed with pleasure by your brothers in islam, IbnAbdulHakim, Iqam, Omar, and Samsul.
  • i think you should aslo have a khutbah, both in audio and written, from Masjid al-Haraam (not necessarily from there) i can, if you want translate the khutbahs for you. since i dont like privalety interacting with the brothers, i'll just post it in the imams of the haramian thread, and brother Iqram can copy and paste it on the site. however, since im alittle slow at wrting arabic (im begginer, but alhamduliah, i know the rules of wrting, i just havn't had enough practise), and since i need someone to check over it, i think i can only translate only 1 every 3 months. inshallah, when i become a little more versed, i may be able to translate more inless time.
  • you can have a weekly dua/hadith section.
  • you can do the same for a verse and/or word from the quran. give the tafseer of it. its virtues, etc.
  • you can have 'learn arabic,' 'learn Quran and tajweed' sections, where you focus on one rule of tajweed each week, for example. if you think it maybe hard to teach quran and tajweed over the net, it shouldn't be, because you can get books (atleast i have one) where it specifies and shows the points of articulation (makhjaj) of each of the letters, as well as the sifaat (attributes of the letters). eg for the ta (the third letter), it states how/where one should place the toungue, in order to get the correct pronounciation.
  • you should have an islamic quiz section and/or the like. maybe you could give out prizes.
  • have a section especially for the muslims in need. the orphans in iraaq, the mujaahideen in checneya, ways to help them, etc.

i think thats all for, inshallah.
I just want to ask you another question, but it maybe a little sensitive. is your website going to be bias towards a particualr mathhab, or is the info posted from all mathhabs.
I also have good links you could post up, or take info from, inshallah i'll post them later when i get a hold of the names of some of them.

Having a forum aint a bad idea, but I think theres just too many on the internet nowadays. May Allah make it a success. Btw if you need an uploader, let me know.
yeah, i agree with this.

'Abd al-Baari
10-22-2007, 10:00 AM

i think you should aslo have a khutbah, both in audio and written, from Masjid al-Haraam (not necessarily from there) i can, if you want translate the khutbahs for you. since i dont like privalety interacting with the brothers, i'll just post it in the imams of the haramian thread, and brother Iqram can copy and paste it on the site.
what a fab idea :D
I have loads of the older Khutbas from Haramain in PDF :)...we could upload them too if the bros like the idea

and some other great ideas sis Maryam :thumbs_up

Pk_#2
10-22-2007, 10:59 AM
Wow, that was an awesome post sis Maryam11 :)

some cool ideas. :D

Kittygyal
10-22-2007, 11:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SirZubair
You just reminded me on the lyrics of a Beastie Boys song... goes something like "I am a super dooper mc party pooper...":giggling:

Sheesh, Your on some next level Zubair.. Go to sleep man :uhwhat

Sis Maryam, your rockin sister... somones on gas.. Masha'Allaah..

Ma'assalama

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 12:18 PM
wow!! jazakallahu khair. i didn't expect a response like that! in fact, i didn't expect any repsonses from any members, apart from the brothers involved.

Kittygyal
10-22-2007, 12:25 PM
wow!! jazakallahu khair. i didn't expect a response like that! in fact, i didn't expect any repsonses from any members, apart from the brothers involved.

Relax hun, you rockin on gas init.... *Wish someone said that to me :embarrass*

ma'assalama

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 12:26 PM
EDIT

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 12:26 PM
no no dear. just fatigue.lol

Re.TiReD
10-22-2007, 01:16 PM

I opened up the link, and...I liked what I saw Masha'Allah. the 'spraying the Ummah' part is very poetic Masha'Allah, however, it has the potential to be more legible don't you agree? Just my piece of constructive criticism Insha'Allah.

Also, about the forums, I'd say it was a good idea, ONLY and ONLY if you had enough moderators to limit off-topicing (that a word??) and interaction between genders. (Sorry, but I'm very big on putting a stop to that, knowledge shouldnt be tainted with fitnah)

Anyway, saying that, I'm interested in being a mod, any chance of that? :w:

lmaestro
10-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Powered by Allah.Good one :)

m102313
10-22-2007, 07:41 PM
All the best bro Umar, hope your site goes successful, im working on my one as well.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
^Jazakallah bro...you need to keep me updated on yours bro...through MSN :D

Ummu Sufyaan
10-24-2007, 07:42 AM
I also have good links you could post up, or take info from, inshallah i'll post them later when i get a hold of the names of some of them.
here are the links.
http://bakkah.net/
http://www.islam.ws/ (this is lots of websites in one, the more famous islam-qa.com is a branch of it).
http://islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=ara
http://www.madeenah.com/
http://www.alalbany.net/(its in arabic though)
http://islamway.com/ (you can get it in other languages)
http://english.islamway.com/sindex.php?section=scholars (lectures link)
http://abdurrahman.org/
http://www.islamhouse.com/
http://www.haramainrecordings.com/ (good for audio section)

shiekh othaymeen also has a website. but i dont rememebr it. im assuming its in arabic as well.
i had another one, but it seems to have slipped my mind. got some other ideas as well, if you are interested.
(Sorry, but I'm very big on putting a stop to that, knowledge shouldnt be tainted with fitnah)
well said. and agreed.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-24-2007, 10:05 AM
^Jazakallah for your the time and effort you put in sister...all them links i will check in time Insha'Allah...and all your ideas are well worth thinking of

You have some more ideas!

Masha'Allah...fire away....:)

Ummu Sufyaan
10-24-2007, 11:21 AM

take your time brother...the religion of allah needs detication

anyways the rest:

1.you should have a Womens section, where you include the following:
  • selected fatwa
  • her rights/status in islam
  • the status of the hijaab
  • rights over her husband (i didn't mention her husbands rights over her, since its a womens section, but i guess it would make sense to include that)
  • rights over her children
  • As a mother
  • as a wife
  • misconceptions about women in islam
  • Examples of past muslim women, such as the Mothers of the Believers and/or other inspiratioanl women, such as aasiyah, the wife of Pharoah

2. Have a section for new muslims, include local area (if possible) of where to get help and support, etc

3.have a section for people who are interested in islam. here you should include info on who is allah, who is the prophet, (sallalahu ayehi wa salam), misconceptions about islam eg wife beating, terrorism, jihad etc. also info on how to convert.

4.you should have a 'montly section' or a 'special file' as they like to call it on islam-qa.com, where you focus on one aspect of islam. for example knowledge. In the file, you inclide PDF books, websites, videos, lectures, fatwa, articles, khutbahs, etc basically all type of medium on the chosen topic. of course, if there are so many, you choose the best top ten, for example.

5.you should have a section deticated to the five pillars of islam and imaan. include videos on how to perform wudoo and pray.

6. and you should have a 'muslim news' section, where you copy paste from news sources around the world (avoid the western sources:p), affecting our ummah.

and, inshallah, thats it.

jzcasejz
10-24-2007, 11:29 AM
:D the credit is all to brother Ibn Adam, who's initiative and quick action can make all this possible. May Allah bless and reward him insha'Allah. Ameen.

Aameen...

m102313
10-24-2007, 11:37 AM
I need ideas for my forum as well, shall i add GFX and Web Design section to my site ?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Jazakallah sis Maryam...no doubt i will be taking many of them into account Insha'Allah

although...thinking about some of them...they look like they could fit nicely in a forum...and the blog...and some for the actual site...

lol moabubaker...your creatin an islamic site...leave that stuff for the warez....;D

and Jazakallah jzcasejz :thumbs_up

'Abd al-Baari
10-24-2007, 12:21 PM

4.you should have a 'montly section' or a 'special file' as they like to call it on islam-qa.com, where you focus on one aspect of islam. for example knowledge. In the file, you inclide PDF books, websites, videos, lectures, fatwa, articles, khutbahs, etc basically all type of medium on the chosen topic. of course, if there are so many, you choose the best top ten, for example.
What another top idea :thumbs_up
I think this is a top idea, very beneficial and would work very well too :)

Danah
10-24-2007, 01:21 PM
very good................masha allah, it is good for you
may allah guide you

if you need any help regarding designing web pages tell me (I might help you in some way.....in sha allah)

Re.TiReD
10-25-2007, 07:42 PM

What is the main disease plaguing the hearts of the Muslim youth today? I am of the opinion that it is the love of this world, its temporary pleasures, the desire to be like those who have it all- football players, rock and pop stars...and why?? because the youth don't feel as though we have any Muslim role models...

So how to combat the problem? I think you should have a section dedicated to Muslim Role models...those in the time of the Prophet... e.g. Mus'ab ibn Umayr, Khaalid Ibn Waleed, Umar ibn Khattab etc and even those of today... they could be people such as Imaam Anwar Awlaki, what he's going through (In prison) etc and I'm sure you'll think of more Insha'Allah.

A section dedicated to current affairs... e.g. Guantanamo, Iraq, Belmarsh, and woodhill etc focusing on the work of hhugs www.hhugs.org.uk and cageprisoners.

A multimedia section and poetry corner would not go amiss. Hope its going well Insha'Allah :peace: :w:

Ummu Sufyaan
10-26-2007, 01:32 AM
nice one....

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-26-2007, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs

What is the main disease plaguing the hearts of the Muslim youth today? I am of the opinion that it is the love of this world, its temporary pleasures, the desire to be like those who have it all- football players, rock and pop stars...and why?? because the youth don't feel as though we have any Muslim role models...

So how to combat the problem? I think you should have a section dedicated to Muslim Role models...those in the time of the Prophet... e.g. Mus'ab ibn Umayr, Khaalid Ibn Waleed, Umar ibn Khattab etc and even those of today... they could be people such as Imaam Anwar Awlaki, what he's going through (In prison) etc and I'm sure you'll think of more Insha'Allah.

A section dedicated to current affairs... e.g. Guantanamo, Iraq, Belmarsh, and woodhill etc focusing on the work of hhugs www.hhugs.org.uk and cageprisoners.

A multimedia section and poetry corner would not go amiss. Hope its going well Insha'Allah :peace: :w:

Masha'Allah good tinkin sis...and oh yh..if you want to mod...im sure that could be arranged Insha'Allah

yeh about the role models bit...that is a very good point...i dit actually plan on having a whole section on the site dedicated to the sahaba and their seerah

Alhamdulillah....i got my hands on some top rare lectures on the lives of the Sahabah...by a great Imaam...Yusuf al Hanbali...from Sheffield..Insha'Allah i planned on uploading them...

and the currents affair thing is no doubt something to think of seriously...just thinking how to do that part...dont want my site to turn into a news channel...but i definitely want to make muslims aware of exacly what is going on in the world...hmmm

Jazakallah for your input sister...appreciated

Re.TiReD
10-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Masha'Allah good tinkin sis...and oh yh..if you want to mod...im sure that could be arranged Insha'Allah
JazaklAllah khayr...I'd like that.

No probs Akhee :w:

Pk_#2
10-26-2007, 03:24 PM
:-\ He's a bro!!!!!!!!!

Nonetheless Good advice bro. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-26-2007, 03:42 PM
im gnna try prepare the dr israr ahmad lectures for your site bro, its gnna b tops inshaAllah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hN2CKh4i84

check it bro its tops....

Kittygyal
10-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Salamualikum.
Wow masha'Allaah soo many people cooking on gas again man... don't mind being a mod :X

Ma'assalama

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 05:30 PM
What is needed to get into that site?, Would i need anything that is up to standard or is it another site like this?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
:-\ He's a bro!!!!!!!!!

Nonetheless Good advice bro. :)
lol...gender says she/he is a sis :hmm:

im gnna try prepare the dr israr ahmad lectures for your site bro, its gnna b tops inshaAllah

May Allah reward you akh...Jazakallah...i will check it out properly tomorrow, ill have a sneak peak now though...

nice to see you around bro :)

Edit: just checked it...cant wait bro...:thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
What is needed to get into that site?, Would i need anything that is up to standard or is it another site like this?
:? er...we are under construction..does that answer your question:phew

Re.TiReD
10-26-2007, 08:29 PM
:salamext: Umma Wasat is determined to make herself look a fool : ) I am indeed a sister. wassalam

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 08:55 PM
So does that mean you are under construction and in need of help? I am certainly not lending my money or my food if thats the need.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-27-2007, 08:27 AM
go easy sis. i dont think thats what was meant. :sunny:
He's a bro!!!!!!!!!
Jihad unnafs is a sis.....

Pk_#2
10-27-2007, 12:48 PM
go easy sis. i dont think thats what was meant. :sunny:

Jihad unnafs is a sis.....
No he isn't, Ataghfirullah, brooo :-\ what are you playing at?

the site looks the same :D you will tell us when its updated, yeah?

All the best inshaAllah wa ta'ala

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
So does that mean you are under construction and in need of help? I am certainly not lending my money or my food if thats the need.
no it means that it is under construction and is being constructed...

we do not need or want your food and money...

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 12:51 PM

the site looks the same :D you will tell us when its updated, yeah?

All the best inshaAllah wa ta'ala
lol...coz it looks the same dosnt mean it is the same...work is being done on it...but...you wont be able to tell...

yeh ill keep updating in this thread for now...

Kittygyal
10-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Salamualikum.
Bro whats happing in the site now ha?..is it better than it was before?

forget sam she's just weird and doesn't make sense..her and her money and food are just so flipin called bondies.

May Allaah reward you for ya efforts and guide us all. Amin.

I did say if you need any help even if its me lookin as a geek then safe :mmokay:

Ma'assalama.

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 01:00 PM
^yh im just struggling for time at the moment...its been a slow start but we need to sort a lot of stuff out...the hardest bit is always the first bit...but alhamdulillah...we're getting there....

Ameen to the Dua'a...

Kittygyal
10-27-2007, 01:21 PM
^yh im just struggling for time at the moment...its been a slow start but we need to sort a lot of stuff out...the hardest bit is always the first bit...but alhamdulillah...we're getting there....

Ameen to the Dua'a...
Oh insha'Allaah brother everything will all good man..don't worry things at first are hard indeed...Just relax init and do it slowly at time..

let us know the socre tho :mmokay:

Ma'assalama

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 06:03 PM

Just out of interest...have you chosen the site colours/themes? and what part is under construction at the moment? a friend of mine is setting up a site too, is yours much like the setting of this forum?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 08:04 PM
lol we just decided on the colour this afternoon

the whole site is under constuction sis...

and the site is mainly for downloads and good material...

the forum is just on the side...

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:08 PM
lol ok Insha'Allah hope it all goes well, just give us a shout when it's ready so we can visit it. In the meantime, how long do you think it'll take? and is there anything anybody else could do to help you? info, articles or anything....?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 08:11 PM
lol...i got plenty of top bros helping (may Allah reward them)...Jazakallah and may Allah reward you for your intentions...

oh and...the site is priority...so trying to get loads of stuff up on that first...

as for the forum...thats probably about 2 weeks away Insha'Allah...

but any more ideas and articles you could link me too woulnt go amiss :D

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I was on about the site. ok Insha'Allah. Salaam

~Sam~
10-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Out of question, is it going to have some 'donation' advertisment where we have to donate something?

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:15 PM
edit....whatever....

~Sam~
10-27-2007, 08:20 PM
That is between me and my God, not for you to decide or talk about.

jzcasejz
10-27-2007, 08:23 PM

^ Yeah man, this is just part one..there's 113 all parts all in all, I think. Some really good stuff there...

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 08:26 PM
113 parts!!!...man thats like a fard for our site innit....

bro IbnAbdulHakim...you going do them all...?

lol if you werent planning to...can you...:D

p.s. ~sam~ seriously what are you on about...forget the money thing...WE NO NEED YOUR MONEY...clear?

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:27 PM

Please could you put Muhammad Ash-Shareef's lectures? And Awlaki and Bilal Assad. Jzk, I have them all on CD but it'd be useful for others Insha'Allah.

jzcasejz
10-27-2007, 08:28 PM
^ Lol, it's more than 2 Gigz!!! Just saying it as a suggestion...and I woulda done exactly the same yeah, but just link it to your site. The download links for them files are directly available on the net, and they're all fast aswell. :thumbs_up

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-27-2007, 08:35 PM
^yeh i was going to do that...but i dont want to depend on other sites really...
i dont want to hotlink anything...coz...what if them sites go down..? then it will be too late to download them, and the links wont work...

yeh i was going to put them lecturers on sis...Jazakallah

(oh yeh...webspace isnt a problem alhamdulillah)

Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:46 PM
umm...Am I allowed to say what I think on this thread? Insha'Alah open your own, lol Salaam

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2007, 02:52 AM
ive got two new links:
http://quranicaudio.com/
and the other one i cant remember its name, but it had the word triod in it. something like that. its really good.

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2007, 12:57 PM

A recent set? or the old one?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 08:50 AM
^May Allah reward you

just to let people know, at the moment we are just uploading material,(lectures,Quran etc...) and also i am working on some templates...

Ummu Sufyaan
10-30-2007, 09:11 AM
whats a template:hiding:

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 11:34 AM
^lol ;D

its just, like the layout...im working on the site layout and design :D

Re.TiReD
10-30-2007, 12:45 PM
Ah...I thought the template was a default one that came with all sites, I didnt know you had to create your own :hiding: lol

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 12:57 PM
^lol, you can get default ones...but im doin my own....

i prefer to have it the way i like it...the default ones look very...like a news site...:uuh:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-30-2007, 12:59 PM
bro i ripped loadsa stuff 4 u already, jus waitin to upload now :)

Re.TiReD
10-30-2007, 01:00 PM
yeah I get you, and plus, with default templates all sites start to look the same and then its like :grumbling lol anyway...hope its going good, are you going to tell us the colours? I'm curious! lol :w:

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 01:30 PM
bro i ripped loadsa stuff 4 u already, jus waitin to upload now :)
Masha'Allah...soz im slowin everything down...:-[

ill give you the green light tonight Insha'Allah

May Allah Reward you....

yeah I get you, and plus, with default templates all sites start to look the same and then its like :grumbling lol anyway...hope its going good, are you going to tell us the colours? I'm curious! lol :w:
lol :X

Thanks for the well wishes :D

Re.TiReD
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
lol ok ok!

btw....

www.al-qaria.net

I love the downloads on it :thumbs_up maybe you can get them too?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 02:42 PM
^thats sites changews a lot since i was last there...Masha'Allah...

ill look through it when i get the chance Insha'Allah...Jazakallah...

Re.TiReD
10-30-2007, 02:47 PM
^thats sites changews a lot since i was last there...Masha'Allah...

ill look through it when i get the chance Insha'Allah...Jazakallah...
Ah kool, whats your name there?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-30-2007, 02:53 PM
^ was never active there, just used to browse through the downloads every now and again...

IbnAbdulHakim
10-30-2007, 03:26 PM
Masha'Allah...soz im slowin everything down...:-[

whhaaaat>> u crazy !!!

NONE of this would be possible without you !!!
MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU :D

Ummu Sufyaan
10-31-2007, 03:47 AM
^lol ;D

its just, like the layout...im working on the site layout and design :D
o, i see. :embarrass.
have you heard of the site sunnitorrents. it a forum for downloading and uploading lectures, etc. last time i checked though, they seemed to be down. which isn't much help, but its really good though.
im also wondering, how are oyu going to organize the stuff in the site. like are you going to have them in catagories, like 'PDF books,' Lectures,' etc or like 'Aqeedah,' 'Manners,' etc where you include all types of 'stuff' associated with this subject, i.e PDF books, Lectures, etc. does that make sense?:hmm:

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-31-2007, 09:14 AM
^lol, yeh sunnitorrents is down at the moment...i was one of their most active users...its was nice torrent site...

yeh i get you...i think i am going to do it in Lectures, eBooks, Quran...not the Aqeedah, Tawheed etc... way :)

Ummu Sufyaan
10-31-2007, 10:44 AM
got another site.

http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/indexaudios1.html

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-31-2007, 10:45 AM
^lol...that sites is a good one sister...been using it for ages Masha'Allah...

i actually planned on getting stuff from there

JazakAllah...:thumbs_up

Ummu Sufyaan
10-31-2007, 10:51 AM
no problems.
btw, do you plan on uploading any yaasir qadi lectures?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-31-2007, 10:54 AM
yeh we are...Insha'Allah :D

Ummu Sufyaan
11-01-2007, 11:21 AM
sorry, i forgot to ask before, but there is going to be arabic matreial on the site as well, right?

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-01-2007, 08:19 PM
^at the moment, the answer to that is no...simply because i am not fluent in arabic...Insha'Allah in the future...

'Abd al-Baari
11-01-2007, 09:17 PM

Does Khutbahs/Books in arabic count as arabic material? or do you mean like articles?

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-01-2007, 09:26 PM

But the final decision is with our Admin :D
Admin...? pffft...webmaster :shade:

lol...joking :D

yeh maybe ill stew on that one...something to think about... once again sister...you got my brain ticking May Allah reward you...

Jazakallah

Re.TiReD
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
:salamext: just a little pointer, make sure that any of the lectures, recitations you have are not copyrighted (that how you spell it?) lol well, anyway, if you do have them you'll only be asked for them to be removed by the copyright owners. E.g Qari Ziyaad patel, I posted one on Li from youtube...but if its from anywhere else i dont think you'd be allowed...

Pk_#2
11-01-2007, 09:58 PM
:salamext: just a little pointer, make sure that any of the lectures, recitations you have are not copyrighted (that how you spell it?) lol well, anyway, if you do have them you'll only be asked for them to be removed by the copyright owners. E.g Qari Ziyaad patel, I posted one on Li from youtube...but if its from anywhere else i dont think you'd be allowed...
What a fab idea Samaakah :( :( :'(

*puke*

'just woked up'

Re.TiReD
11-01-2007, 10:49 PM

I know...Its amazing how they copyright knowledge and Islam! Grrrr!

Ummu Sufyaan
11-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Maybe you could help us with that...?
inshallah, i'll see what i can do. i asked my brother if it was okay for me to upload stuff to the net (the previous stuff, he dosn't know about :hiding:) but he adviced against it because of the authorities, etc. :heated: but i'll see again. he mainly downloaded them from sites anyway. so inshallah, ill direct you to the exact links, as he suggessted.

Does Khutbahs/Books in arabic count as arabic material? or do you mean like articles?
yes, brother abdullah. i mean anything in arabic. especially lectures though. i dont have much PDF stuff in arabic. i've got really nice (islamic) poems in arabic. has anyone heard of abul otahia?

I know...Its amazing how they copyright knowledge and Islam! Grrrr!
sis, jihad unnafs, some people actually copyright their material, with the fear of it being distorded by...weirdos....lol..if you get my drift.

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 02:41 PM
:salamext: hadeeth software would be great, i'd love a site that had simply everything I could ever need on it! lol and that would be all Ahadeeth --> www.hadeethsoftware.com and the trans of the Qur'aan maybe? :w:

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 10:18 PM

Great idea :D Maybe a hadeeth/Tanslation bank or something like that.
:salamext:!! I so cant wait for this site to be up! you bro's seem to be putting so much effort into it so am sure its going to be great Insha'Allah!

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-02-2007, 10:29 PM
^Insha'Allah

yeh a small problem is we are all working against time at the moment...many of us being really busy...

but doing what we can when we can :D

Jazakallah

Excellent, leave the uploading to us. We need native arabic speakers to moderate. If you can spare some time after the establishement that would be good.

Thats what i like to see...bros speaking up :thumbs_up

and i think bro Abdullah had that idea already...nontheless...good thinking

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm just tooo envious wallahi! you've got such a great opportunity to convey islam! May Allah help you along the way and guide you to success! :) Ameen! man I'm so addicted to this thread buh Ima get out of it. lol btw, if you subscribe to islamicposters you'll get updates of recent events (I do) and maybe you could advertise them aswell...keeping people upto date insha'Allah

'Abd al-Baari
11-02-2007, 11:07 PM

if you subscribe to islamicposters you'll get updates of recent events (I do) and maybe you could advertise them aswell...keeping people upto date insha'Allah
Maybe if you do become a mod on the forum you could do it yourself :shade:

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 11:09 PM

Maybe if you do become a mod on the forum you could do it yourself :shade:
lol insha'Allah, buh at the moment it seems kind of intimidating as you're all bro's helping out :-\ lol

'Abd al-Baari
11-02-2007, 11:16 PM

at the moment the bro's are sort of uploading all the stuff in so the site is has loads of stuff on for people to view an download but i'm pretty sure that if bro -Ibn Adam- goes ahead with the forum then he will be looking for some sisters as mods, specially if there are private bro's/sista's sections

Allahu A'lam

-xRafeenax-
11-03-2007, 04:59 PM
I hope it all goes well inshallah

Re.TiReD
11-03-2007, 04:59 PM
:salamext: masha'Allah great! *thumbsup!* may Allah reward you! can you imagine receiving the reward for whoever listens to that upload?? subhanAllah!

Re.TiReD
11-03-2007, 05:02 PM
thumma Ameen! Insha'Allah :)

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-03-2007, 08:06 PM
yep im sure bro -Ibn Al Aqwa- will be needing the help of some sisters Insha'Allah...

Masha'Allah bro iqram......Masha'Allah

Ameen to the Dua'a...

Pk_#2
11-03-2007, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Al Aqwa-
yep im sure bro -Ibn Al Aqwa- will be needing the help of some sisters Insha'Allah...

Masha'Allah bro iqram......Masha'Allah

Ameen to the Dua'a...
Aight then.

:o

What happened to your face -Ibn Adam-

You look like a -Ibn Al Aqwa- now. :hmm:

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-03-2007, 08:32 PM
yeh named after salamah ibn al aqwa

an amazing sahabah...:ooh:

he did amazing things SubhanAllah...

read about him...im sure you'll find somewhere on him...

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Excellent, leave the uploading to us. We need native arabic speakers to moderate. If you can spare some time after the establishement that would be good.

:ooh: brother, i dont know what impression you've got of me. i am a native to the language, yes, but im still learning myself. im not that advanced. wait tell me what exactly i have to do, and i'll take it from then, inshallah. but no promises, okay?
Complete Quran by Sheikh Shuraim uploaded, Alhamdulillah ...Finally
erm.... no offence, but do you think i was going to wait that long to get a sh. shuraim recitation. :giggling:im a few years ahead....

man I'm so addicted to this thread buh Ima get out of it. lol
lo. im not addicted to this thread, but i do like the idea of your forum brothers. i just want to ask though, is it going to be stictly to upload and download knowledge. sort of like the learn about islam section here. or even lke ssuniitorrents. because if it is, inshsllah, i will be the first to make hijrah (sorry brother iqram, i stole your word:hiding:).

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 12:55 AM
No problem, Insha'Allah we'll send u a guideline when things are up and running.
jazakallahu khair. i'll take my decision from there, inshallah.

However, there are many who don't...
sorry brother, i hope that did offend you.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 07:55 AM

yeh maybe ill stew on that one...something to think about... once again sister...you got my brain ticking May Allah reward you...

Jazakallah
no problems. just let me know if im going too fast.

ive got two new links:
http://quranicaudio.com/
and the other one i cant remember its name, but it had the word triod in it. something like that. its really good.
i came across the name of the other site the other day. its http://www.troid.org/. i havn't downloaded anything from there, but as far as i know, it is reliable.

also, have you heard of the adobe audition aka cool edit pro. its just a programe that edits your audio. for example you can get it to edit noise, hiss reduction etc. i was thinking that it would be good to edit (if neccesary) any audio that you may upload onto the site. you can download it here, inshallah.

Pk_#2
11-04-2007, 02:10 PM
yeh named after salamah ibn al aqwa

an amazing sahabah...:ooh:

he did amazing things SubhanAllah...

read about him...im sure you'll find somewhere on him...
:D JazakAllah for Info on Salamah Ibn Al Aqwa

I shall do some research.

Peace.

Hi Iqram bhai, Is Ibn Ruwahah a companion also?

Reply if possible,

How the site getting along? All the best!

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Re.TiReD
11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
lol name change :D I'ma revert back to Iqram too ... How nice ;)

What's next on my task list bro? Oh yeah I'm on msn...forgot lol
lol, Ibn Ruwahah sounded better :D Although I like Ibn Adams change of name...It's great to keep the names of the sahaba...makes one strive to be more like them :)

'Abd al-Baari
11-04-2007, 02:39 PM

Just an update..Full Quran by Sheikh Sudais is now finally uploaded :)

So were getting there, slowly but surely :)

So bro Ibn Al Aqwa (man thast sounds :shade:) i am ready to accept my next task :)

Pk_#2
11-04-2007, 02:43 PM

I left him in charge, and my office looks nice for once :D
:hmm: Get well soon bhai!

WD bro Abdullah.

sevgi
11-04-2007, 02:50 PM
lol, Ibn Ruwahah sounded better :D Although I like Ibn Adams change of name...It's great to keep the names of the sahaba...makes one strive to be more like them :)
no way!!!

i was so used to iqram..i couldnt even call him ibn ruwahah..i found myself instinctively referring to him as iqram..

im glad the 'ol bt young man is back!!!

peace.

Re.TiReD
11-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Moving along soon insha'Allah...

I wasn't deserving of such names imsad ...
:salamext: nah, thats not true, its obvious that us Muslims of today will NEVER surpass the companions when it comes to the good deeds, but we can always try! :)

Re.TiReD
11-04-2007, 06:59 PM

So bro Ibn Al Aqwa (man that sounds :shade:) i am ready to accept my next task :)
:salamext: lol I think everyone's changing their names, I requested one a few days ago...hasnt come through yet though :D

Ummu Sufyaan
11-05-2007, 02:39 AM
yeah, thats what i thought too. lol..the name ruwahah has a nice...'tune' (bad word, i know:hmm:) to it.
i didn''t know who ibn ruwahah (radiallahu anhu) was till brother iqram changed his username. :hiding: i still dont know who he is:X, but i know he was a sahabi.

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 08:10 PM
:salamext: account disabled? imsad

erm...no new suggestions, not yet anyway still getting over the shock!

Re.TiReD
11-10-2007, 11:16 PM
lol ok alhamdulillah :) anything new with the site? have you visited hibatullah yet btw? :)

'Abd al-Baari
11-11-2007, 05:10 PM

Just a small update from me
Full Quran by Sheikh Huthaify uploaded, Alhamdulillah!

btw if anyone has any suggestions for any recitors to be uploaded then i'm sure that bro IbnAlAqwa will love to hear them :)

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 05:35 PM
:salamext: Qari Ziyaad Patel plzz!

Kittygyal
11-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Salamualikum.

Qari Basit ?

Ma'assalama

'Abd al-Baari
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM

Jazakallah Khair for your suggestions!
Inshallah i'll put them forward to bro Umar :)

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
:salamext: also, Muhammad AshShareef, Awlaki, Bilal Assad, erm...nasheeds by Ahmed Bukhatir, kamaluddin and Zain Bhika, Talib Al Habib :) erm...lemme think, that's all for now. An e-book section would be great Insha'Allah :)

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
We're going to filter out many lectures, there are quite a few security issues which are infringed, so we'll be reconsidering a lot of material we were going to upload.
Oh! are these from a specific shaykh or just generally? the one's who are very...erm...fiery are probably khalid yasin sometimes and sheykh feiz isnt it?

Re.TiReD
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM
What I think --> Its best to be safe, there are a whole variety of inspirational speakers out there for you to choose from, if you think a lecture may cause 'trouble' then leave it out, if you feel that you're not taking the da'wah to the highest level because of not putting the lectures up..I'm sure people can get them from elsewhere, the most important thing is whats good for the site.

m102313
11-11-2007, 08:33 PM
We're going to filter out many lectures, there are quite a few security issues which are infringed, so we'll be reconsidering a lot of material we were going to upload.
I don't get it what security issues, or do you mean by Copyright infringement such as productions of Islam1 and Emanrush etc.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-12-2007, 07:11 AM

Just a small update from me
Full Quran by Sheikh Huthaify uploaded, Alhamdulillah!

btw if anyone has any suggestions for any recitors to be uploaded then i'm sure that bro IbnAlAqwa will love to hear them :)
what recitors have you got so far?

Ummu Sufyaan
11-12-2007, 11:21 AM
ive got an idea. you should have a file of 'emotional recitations' by various qaris/sheikhs.

'Abd al-Baari
11-12-2007, 03:32 PM

atm moment we are uploaded somem of the famous Qurra'

Mashallah thats another nice idea sis^ Jazakallah Khair

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2007, 05:25 AM
brothers, if you want me to direct you to the sites (of he letures) that i have on my computer, let me know, inshallah. and if yes, do you also want the ones we have in arabic. same for if you want to have an 'emotioanl recitations' section. let me know, and i can diret you to the links.
another site that maybe of interest http://www.audioislam.com/.
oh yeah, dont forget to add a 'search button' on your site.

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-14-2007, 09:09 AM
Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, i am back...

yes, emotional recitations sounds like a great idea, and maybe an exceptional recitations section also...yeh...Insha'Allah you could give us the links...but not yet though...Insha'Allah soon though

:salamext: account disabled? imsad

erm...no new suggestions, not yet anyway still getting over the shock!

lol...:D

lol the bro will be back at the end of the weekend insha'Allah, he's got a lot of work to do so he's gotta shut himself away for a bit. :D He'll be back, no need for the shock!
lol yeh...got another 15 assesments to do soon...cant wait :D

lol ok alhamdulillah :) anything new with the site? have you visited hibatullah yet btw? :)
yep...and yep....

Urm updates are insha'Allah the forum should be up soon, and Abdullah juhany too :D

And no I haven't, need to actually.
yeh bro...Abdullah Johanny ;D

Jazakallah Khair for your suggestions!
Inshallah i'll put them forward to bro Umar :)
lol i dont remember you doing that...:okay:

:salamext: also, Muhammad AshShareef, Awlaki, Bilal Assad, erm...nasheeds by Ahmed Bukhatir, kamaluddin and Zain Bhika, Talib Al Habib :) erm...lemme think, that's all for now. An e-book section would be great Insha'Allah :)

yep..Insha'Allah...slowly but surely...as Abdullah keeps saying :thumbs_up

sadly yeh...still need to make a decision...

Oh! are these from a specific shaykh or just generally? the one's who are very...erm...fiery are probably khalid yasin sometimes and sheykh feiz isnt it?
lol yeh...them kind of ones...especially those brothers promoting Jihaad...

What I think --> Its best to be safe, there are a whole variety of inspirational speakers out there for you to choose from, if you think a lecture may cause 'trouble' then leave it out, if you feel that you're not taking the da'wah to the highest level because of not putting the lectures up..I'm sure people can get them from elsewhere, the most important thing is whats good for the site.
true...but not so many people know about them type of lectures...

JazakAllah for those brothers and sisters showing your continuous support to the site, those continuosly suggesting and giving links...your reward is with Allah...

Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rehmatullai Wa Barakatuhu Wa Marafatuhu

Ummu Sufyaan
11-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, i am back...

yes, emotional recitations sounds like a great idea, and maybe an exceptional recitations section also...yeh...Insha'Allah you could give us the links...but not yet though...Insha'Allah soon though
okay, inshallah let me know, because i'll forget. :X

Rare Rose
11-15-2007, 03:27 AM
Allah bless you brother

omar_2133
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
Assalmu-Alaikum

Excellent website brother:sunny:!

Regarding the e-books, will they be free to download?

And are your ebooks going to be in just English, or will you be putting up other languages. The reason why I'm asking is because recently I've been translating a few, small Islamic booklets I have at home into French, in the hope of uploading it on the internet once I've completed translating it with the prio permission of the original authors, and the ebooks section of your site seems a suitable place to upload it - but that's providing if you're including books in other languages, such as French.

May Allah be with you,

omar_2133

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-16-2007, 07:33 PM
actually...there is quite a large french muslim population...maybe this will be considered brother, JazakAllah for your offer...

:thumbs_up

Ibn Al Aqwa
12-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rehmatullaah

Alhamdulillah...the forum is up...please sign up Inshaa'Allaah...

www.fisabeelillah.com/forum

position for mods available...:D

Kittygyal
12-04-2007, 10:29 PM
edit

Ibn Al Aqwa
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Bump...

come on bros/sisters...sign up Inshaa'Allaah...

the foums lookin really good at the moment...

Re.TiReD
12-17-2007, 01:17 PM
*bump*

*goes to log-in*

*grin*

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Assalamu Alaikum...

I just thought id bump this excellent thread, as there is so much benefit Inshaa'Allaah

Inshaa'Allaah register brothers and sisters...

WaSalaam...

truemuslim
01-16-2008, 10:10 PM
oh i kno that site! havent registered yet tho but i will...of course if there is a 'truemuslim' i will be that...like now..and the other forums and stuff.. thanks bro

Pk_#2
01-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Yah folks invite your momma's, poppa's, your granpa's even!

Join yourselves, get your mates involved aswell,

Especially you sisters needa join, otherwise we get a little lonely and that is not very nice,

And inshaAllah you your fam freinds will benefit from the forum, also remember when you post something of benefit loadsa people from around the world will be reading it and inshaAllah if they act upon your advice you will be getting the rwards inshaAllah and not only that if they teach someone else and those people act upon it, you will also get reward for that,

How easy! SubhanAllah,

Oops wrote to much, AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-17-2008, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...Butterfly...
*bump*

*goes to log-in*

*grin*
argghhh!! shes back :p:D

format_quote Originally Posted by Happy
Yah folks invite your momma's, poppa's, your granpa's even!

Join yourselves, get your mates involved aswell,

Especially you sisters needa join, otherwise we get a little lonely and that is not very nice,

And inshaAllah you your fam freinds will benefit from the forum, also remember when you post something of benefit loadsa people from around the world will be reading it and inshaAllah if they act upon your advice you will be getting the rwards inshaAllah and not only that if they teach someone else and those people act upon it, you will also get reward for that,

How easy! SubhanAllah,

Oops wrote to much, AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
nicely said^^^

truemuslim
01-21-2008, 08:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum...

I just thought id bump this excellent thread, as there is so much benefit Inshaa'Allaah

Inshaa'Allaah register brothers and sisters...

WaSalaam...
is that ur site brother? its so cool.. organized like this one... best of all most of the ppl on this thread are on that one..lol.. i was a bit confused if i was still in LI or not.lol... syilla maryam11 u another dude with a name like yours...and other ppl i just register about a minute ago... is there a member list like this one?

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2008, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
u another dude with a name like yours...and other ppl is there a member list like this one?
lol sis, that is him:D

truemuslim
01-21-2008, 08:38 AM
OOOOH ...lol my bad.. ibn al aqwa is who i saw the first time..then i saw ibn al ...dang i forgot..

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-21-2008, 09:04 AM
-IbnAlAsad-

yeh i changed it, son of the lion.

JazakAllaah for signing up, Inshaa'Allaah you'll like it...

and yep, the member list is...

http://fisabeelillah.com/forum/index.php?act=members

Wa Alaikum Salaam Wa Rehmatullaah...:D

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2008, 11:17 AM
was he a sahabi too, akh?

Ibn Al Aqwa
01-21-2008, 12:26 PM
no ukhti,

I just like the sound of it...i may switch between the two, depending on what mood im in.

truemuslim
01-22-2008, 05:16 PM
oh ok thanks

Danah
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
masha allah brother, it has been a long time since I visit your website.

looks like you are doing your best. I just register few minutes ago

good luck bro

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-18-2008, 11:19 PM
^JazakAllaah Khayr sister

*bump* :D

Sami
02-19-2008, 01:24 PM
your sites really nice!great

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-19-2008, 09:28 PM
^Wa Iyaak Akh, Alhamdulillaah....

SirZubair
02-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Beautiful site, masha'allah.

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-19-2008, 10:29 PM
^JazakAllaah Khayr brother :)

Inshaa'Allaah it will only be gettin better soon, with a few nice *exclusive* surprises...

Wa Alaikum Salaam

Ibn Al Aqwa
02-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Asslamu Alaikum...

This is an apology for the delay, i know there were quite a few people who wanted the site to open, i have been bogged down by work, and recent work on another project has also been a cause of delay, but alhamdulillaah, not a waste of time...

inshaa'Allah i do hope to get the site going with islamic material and resources son Inshaa'Allah, with some exclusive and rare material also...

Wa Alaikum Salaam...

*Maysun
02-24-2008, 03:27 PM
assalaamu alaikuum ..

nice site masha allah keep it up!!!:)

and yu r welcome to my forum :D ..

www.islamic4life.forumwise.com

------
02-24-2008, 07:00 PM

Bro IbnAlAqwa, don't worry about the forum. Do your exams and stuff for school/college, then sort site out :)

Ibn Al Aqwa
04-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Forum will be going down, in a bit, for a bit...software upgrade...

though id let people know before i get a flood of PM's...

JazakAllaah...

WaSalaamuAlaykum

------
04-17-2008, 06:57 PM

How long will the upgrade take?

Ibn Al Aqwa
04-17-2008, 07:03 PM
no idea lol

im doing it now, but ive just realised seeing as i am just overwriting files, im not actually deleting anything, so may as well cancel that announcement, as the forums are still running normally....

it will actually probably be down for no longer than a minute, whilst i actually run the upgrade php file..so should be fine really....

Assalamu Alaykum

------
04-17-2008, 07:04 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr for informing

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Ibn Al Aqwa
04-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Completed, Alhamdulillaah, everything went smooth...

Wa Alaykum Salaam

------
04-28-2008, 12:51 PM

Join inshaaAllaah... its beneficial :)

------
06-19-2008, 03:45 PM

MashaaAllaah we got a new theme :shade:

Check it out! (You won't regret it!)

------
06-19-2008, 07:30 PM

It's a Ghurabah theme :D

Re.TiReD
07-08-2008, 01:30 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

:bump:

WassalamuAlaykum

piXie
07-08-2008, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

MashaaAllaah we got a new theme :shade:

Check it out! (You won't regret it!)

:wasalamex

kinda squashed, no? :X

------
07-08-2008, 06:22 PM

No, it isn't. And if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything.

piXie
07-09-2008, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

No, it isn't. And if you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything.
:wasalamex

nicely squashed*

Noorideen
07-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Assalamu 3laykum.

I thought that i should also make mention of it here. Abu Mujahid, or here 'Abu Ghurabah' the owner of Fisabeelillah.Com will no longer be able to continue his work. He is most likely not to return to forums.

Fisabeelillah.Com will be taken over by me, bi 3thinllaah Ta'aala.

Na7lah
07-14-2008, 10:04 PM
?! really? hope he's ok inshallah

ma'salamah :)

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noorideen
Assalamu 3laykum.

I thought that i should also make mention of it here. Abu Mujahid, or here 'Abu Ghurabah' the owner of Fisabeelillah.Com will no longer be able to continue his work. He is most likely not to return to forums.

Fisabeelillah.Com will be taken over by me, bi 3thinllaah Ta'aala.
AssalamuAlaykum

Sorry? Are you sure? What? Akhee is this a joke?

Is the brother ok? *worried and confuzzled*

WassalamuAlaykum

Na7lah
07-14-2008, 10:09 PM
*worried and confuzzled*
am in the same state as u

any explanations?

BlissfullyJaded
07-14-2008, 10:15 PM

^ Apparently he is Abu Ghurabah's older brother.. Just saw that in an announcement over there.

Hope all is okay inshaAllah.

piXie
07-15-2008, 11:56 AM

I hope so too insha'Allaah.

------
07-15-2008, 01:56 PM
admin bro is strong, he'll be ok

jus make dua for him yeh

sfe

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.