/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asma-ul-Husna (99 Names of Allah)

ludin
10-20-2007, 09:49 PM
I've made this picture and if there is anything wrong with it, please reply so i can fix it.

High Resolution.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dr.Trax
10-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Salam brother

WoooW mashallah!
Good work,excellent:bravo:
I do not know if it is corect or not becouse i don't know arabic.

Peace!

ludin
10-27-2007, 09:41 PM
thanks for your coment..

Khayal
10-28-2007, 05:34 AM
:sl:

Excellent work brother, jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cute123
10-28-2007, 05:41 AM
mashallah that looks nice

Asma

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2007, 09:25 AM
sorry to rain on your parade brother, but perhaps you should read this

Abdur Rahmaan
10-28-2007, 02:48 PM
:w::sl:

MashAllah it looks beautiful. Though if you got this list from the famous hadith in Tirmidhi than there is a problem because the hadit is weak. I got this from islam-qa.com:

The hadeeth which is narrated by al-Tirmidhi, listing these ninety-nine names is a da’eef (weak) hadeeth. It was classed as da’eef by Imam al-Tirmidhi (may Allaah have mercy on him) himself and others

Al-Tirmidhi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said, after narrating the hadeeth:

This is a ghareeb hadeeth (i.e., it is weak, as is the apparent meaning of his words here). It was narrated to us by more than one person from Safwaan ibn Saalih, but we only know of it through Safwaan ibn Saalih, and he is thiqah (trustworthy) according to the scholars of hadeeth. This hadeeth was also narrated by more than one person from Abu Hurayrah, from the Prophet , but in many reports we do not know of any saheeh isnaad mentioning the names except this hadeeth. Adam ibn Abi Iyaas narrated this hadeeth with another isnaad from Abu Hurayrah from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), in which he mentioned the names of Allaah, but its isnaad is not saheeh.

Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 5/530 – 532

- It doesn't mean that all of the names in the hadith are weak but some of them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.