/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about The Day of Judgement

Ummu Sufyaan
10-21-2007, 05:16 AM
:sl:
In tafseer in Katheer, regarding the ayahs 13-17, of surat al-Haaqqah (69)
this is what has been interpretated:
my question is in reagrds to the part bolded.

A Mention of the Horrors of the Day of Judgement

Allah informs of the horrors that will take place on the Day of Judgement. The first of these events is the blowing of fright (into the Trumpet), which will be followed by the blowing of destruction when everyone in the heavens and the earth will be struck down except whoever Allah wills. Then, after this will be the blowing of standing before the Lord of all that exists, and the resurrection, and the gathering. And this is that blowing. It is emphasized here that it is one blowing, because the command of Allah cannot be opposed or prevented, and it does not need to be repeated or stressed. Thus, Allah goes on to say,

[وَحُمِلَتِ الاٌّرْضُ وَالْجِبَالُ فَدُكَّتَا دَكَّةً وَحِدَةً ]

(And the earth and the mountains shall be removed from their places, and crushed with a single crushing.) meaning, they will be stretched out to the extent of the surface (of the earth) and the earth will change into something else other than the earth.

[فَيَوْمَئِذٍ وَقَعَتِ الْوَاقِعَةُ ]

(Then on that Day shall the Event occur.) meaning, the Day of Judgement.

[وَانشَقَّتِ السَّمَآءُ فَهِىَ يَوْمَئِذٍ وَاهِيَةٌ ]

(And the heaven will be rent asunder, for that Day it will be frail and torn up.) Ibn Jurayj said, "This is like Allah's statement,

[وَفُتِحَتِ السَّمَآءُ فَكَانَتْ أَبْوَباً ]

(And the heaven shall be opened, it will become as gates.) (78:19) Ibn `Abbas said, "It (the sky) will be torn apart and the Throne will be near it.''

[وَالْمَلَكُ عَلَى أَرْجَآئِهَآ]

(And the angels will be on its sides,) The word Malak here is referring to the species of angels (all of them); meaning the angels collectively will be standing on the sides of the heavens. Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said concerning Allah's statement,

[وَالْمَلَكُ عَلَى أَرْجَآئِهَآ]

(And the angels will be on its sides,) "This means that they will be standing on what has been ground to powder of the heavens looking at the people of the earth.'
My question: are we humans going to be able to sense/feel what is going on around us in the context of the above??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
10-25-2007, 07:42 AM
bump........

zeshkani
10-30-2007, 04:41 AM
salam

-Qiyaamah will come upon the worst of creation.
-The Day when the Trumpet will be blown (the second blowing): that Day, We shall gather the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) Zurqa: (blue or blind eyed with black faces).
-Then, when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no kinship among them that Day, nor will they ask of one another.
- And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified except him whom Allah will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled.
- And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.
-On the Day (when the first blowing of the Trumpet is blown), the earth and the mountains will shake violently (and everybody will die),
-The second blowing of the Trumpet follows it (and everybody will be raised up),

Nabooly
11-06-2007, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zeshkani
salam

-Qiyaamah will come upon the worst of creation.
-The Day when the Trumpet will be blown (the second blowing): that Day, We shall gather the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, etc.) Zurqa: (blue or blind eyed with black faces).
-Then, when the Trumpet is blown, there will be no kinship among them that Day, nor will they ask of one another.
- And (remember) the Day on which the Trumpet will be blown and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth, will be terrified except him whom Allah will (exempt). And all shall come to Him humbled.
- And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.
-On the Day (when the first blowing of the Trumpet is blown), the earth and the mountains will shake violently (and everybody will die),
-The second blowing of the Trumpet follows it (and everybody will be raised up),
That is very interesting. Sub7anallah.

Bas i have a question, when the mountains do shake, will only the disbeleivers die or everyone including the mu2mineen?

Salam :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
11-20-2007, 07:05 AM
Is it true that it will be 40 years (longer years than dunya) for the judgement days.

I've read a seerah, about Prophet Muhammad of withstanding hunger.

Prophet Muhammad saw was praying while sitting and one sahabah came and asked him; " Why are praying sitting?"

and prophet Muhammad saw answered because i'm so hungry that i've to pray while i'm sitting.

Then the sahabah cry. Prophet Muhammad saw said, don't cry because the test of this dunya is nothing compared to akhirah.

What does it mean?

Will we there be hardship too during the judgement day? (erm... i know there will :hiding: but what if the person is a good person, will he/she face hardship too?)

wassallam

yashal
11-27-2007, 06:28 AM
No i think who suffer before death(in life),will never suffer hardships afterwards..........but he/she should be a true muslim

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.