/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem

AnonymousPoster
10-21-2007, 01:25 PM
aslaamalakum

ive got serious problem and i need help argently

well i keep sinning and then i try to do good the next day like read namaaz ask Allah for forgivness. what im worried about is that i cant break this cycle...

i wanna stop doing my sins and just read namaaz but the sin i do is very bad and its addictive (you can probably guess what im talking about) but i seriously try everything!! from making notes to myself that its not worth it... but somehow i manage to break myself and do it!! im afraid that Allah might not accept my repentance because i keep doing this evil sin!
please someone lend me some advice

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
10-21-2007, 01:55 PM
Thread approved.

sevgi
10-21-2007, 02:42 PM
r u smoking...?

drugs?

picking ur nose?

i think we need some more info to say anything...

Amz
10-21-2007, 02:45 PM
mayb its sometin 2 do about a guy/girl :hmm: .. yeh need mre info first

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
poga
10-21-2007, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
r u smoking...?

drugs?

picking ur nose?

:sl:sin have many names
but single cause loss of humanity

now your sin means 1 act
losing namaz means 1 more act
so now there is two sin
so what you do for time being you 1 sin
many namaz plus many other good deeds be kind to your self and your family:w:

AnonymousPoster
10-21-2007, 04:13 PM
well the sin i am commiting is a very bad one ashamed to say .... its watching bad stuff...u know....

nebula
10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
hmm Allah will always accept repentance if your doin it frm the heart so dnt worry about that, but just think to urself would u do this sin infront of ur parents?
u do it when ur alone, but ur not coz allah is watching u all the time

sevgi
10-21-2007, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
well the sin i am commiting is a very bad one ashamed to say .... its watching bad stuff...u know....
hmmmm

i probably cant help much...

but..you shud try to dicipline urself...why let ur nafs take over you?tame that nefs!

when u keep away from ur sin, award urself with something smaller.

i used to give myself a peice of chocolate everytime i prayed,,,i shudnt have allowed myself to eat chocolate without praying bt i did:-[

noone will dicipline u bt urself.

think abt dying at that moment or that day...what will u do then?

i dno...

peace.

ahsan28
10-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Try to keep yourself busy and don't remain in isolation.

Tania
10-21-2007, 05:21 PM
May be its the time don't be alone, like have a wife :-[

aligzander
10-21-2007, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
aslaamalakum

ive got serious problem and i need help argently

well i keep sinning and then i try to do good the next day like read namaaz ask Allah for forgivness. what im worried about is that i cant break this cycle...

i wanna stop doing my sins and just read namaaz but the sin i do is very bad and its addictive (you can probably guess what im talking about) but i seriously try everything!! from making notes to myself that its not worth it... but somehow i manage to break myself and do it!! im afraid that Allah might not accept my repentance because i keep doing this evil sin!
please someone lend me some advice

My brotherly advice is don't reveal your sins to anyone.

Repentance

Tania
10-21-2007, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aligzander
My brotherly advice is don't reveal your sins to anyone.
He is anonymous, so its not like the family will suffer in public :-[Also when you are to deep involved in issue, you can't see fast the solution which not always its complicated.

aligzander
10-21-2007, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
He is anonymous, so its not like the family will suffer in public :-[Also when you are to deep involved in issue, you can't see fast the solution which not always its complicated.

Jazakallah al-khair.

Sorry, I thought he/she is a Muslim.

Just like you, your gender is anonymous.

But even he/she is not a Muslim, for me its not good to reveal our sins to other.

Tania
10-21-2007, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aligzander
Jazakallah al-khair.

Sorry, I thought he/she is a Muslim.

Just like you, your gender is anonymous.

But even he/she is not a Muslim, for me its not good to reveal our sins to other.
My gender is not anonymous:-[ Tania reveal my gender but i will not use that ugly circle with which i was never agreed. But his name its anonymous too. For soul sometimes its good to talk, less stress.

aligzander
10-21-2007, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
For soul sometimes its good to talk, less stress.

Thats the way of non-Muslim.

But in Islam, its not allowed.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 05:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
r u smoking...?

drugs?

picking ur nose?

:sl:
yeah sis. he's definatley picking his nose. :D jokes
:sl:

Abdul-Raouf
10-22-2007, 06:00 AM
RE

Control ur Nafs... Never be alone.... in the house... be wit the family.... or else jus move out.. be in the mosque.. or jus go sit in a park... or sleep.. go to gym.. or ... go for a part time job.... Never be alone... If u are alone u will be an easy victim of Shaitan's plans...
OR
Fast until u get rid of that habit....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.