/* */

PDA

View Full Version : almadinacollege

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2007, 08:14 PM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

does anyone go to almadinacollege or know about it?

talking about this one:

http://www.almadinacollege.co.uk/aboutus.html

i really need to know the fee's, im gnna call them tomorrow inshaAllah but if anyone knows it let me know !!

Also they dont mention the schedule for the part time students,

IM EAGERLY AWAITING A REPLY!!! im 3 days late to apply :| :| :|

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:20 PM
Salamualikum.

Maybe the fee's has something to do with your parents Tax, thats why you may have to contact admin... :X

Gud luck brother :)

Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
10-21-2007, 08:22 PM
jazakAllah khair, ye but they shud at least giv an average or something :confused:

aah well, i'll find out tomorrow, but anyone got info on this? i got this from one of the muslim world league masjids, they recommending it.

allahu a'lam, i think im just desperate to learn arabic and tajweed from serious teachers :uuh:

Kittygyal
10-21-2007, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
jazakAllah khair, ye but they shud at least giv an average or something :confused:

aah well, i'll find out tomorrow, but anyone got info on this? i got this from one of the muslim world league masjids, they recommending it.

allahu a'lam, i think im just desperate to learn arabic and tajweed from serious teachers :uuh:
:sl:
Brother that won't happen in public, soiwee thats a secret between you and your parents only.

Best of luck and all the best brother.
Good idea is to call them up tomorrow and find the score by ya self insha'Allaah :)

May Allaah guide you amin

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
10-22-2007, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

why dont you just get your local imam to teach you.
you ca teach yourself arabic and tajweed. its not hard. for an arab (or atleast someone well versed with arabic pronounciation, eg if the hang out with middleeasten people, where you could pick up an accent, maybe not. the dialcts differ)

Re.TiReD
10-22-2007, 01:36 PM
:salamext:

Are madinah college and madinah university different or are they same institution just with a different name? I have a friend whose brother goes to madinah university I think.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!