/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم peace be upon you!

From_Egypt
10-22-2007, 09:19 AM
peace be upon you brothers from all over :) ! .. it's my first day in this nice forum .. about myself my name is mohamad i'm a pure muslim! .. i was born as a muslim but i also converted to Islam! .. when i was 10 years old i said why is Islam right?? what if i was born as a christian or even jewish?! .. i refused to be muslim by inheritance! ... so i decided to study religions firstly and then select .. after years of searching and hundreds of books and listening to hundreds of people from (ALAZHAR) the biggest Islamic organisation in this world which placed here in egypt .. i discovered that Islam is the greatest thing in this universe! .. then i finished studing the meanings ( tafser ) of the holy quran two times and memorize 24 part of it .. it wasn't my basic studing i'm electronic engineer originally but Islam is my life! .. Allah knows that i really love all muslim brothers from all over the world :) .. i hope if i can add something useful to this forum .. peace be upon you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
10-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Salaam........

shible
10-22-2007, 09:23 AM
:sl:

Welcome aboard Brother Hope we coould see some informative and interesting posts from you Insha Allah

:w:

ummAbdillah
10-22-2007, 11:31 AM
:salamext:
Welcome to LI brother!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Salamualikum.

Masha'Allaah.

Welcome in blad and need help, just ASK.

May Allaah guide you. Amin

ma'assalama

Anwarica
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the forums :)
Subhana Allah, we have 3 things in common .. I'm also from Egypt, my 1st name is Mohamed and born as a Muslim, but converted to Islam at the age of 14 .. had the same queries. :)

al Amaanah
10-22-2007, 10:06 PM
:wasalamex

Masha Allah. Welcome on LI akhi. Insha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-23-2007, 01:29 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.