/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gandalf: why don't you start a new thread??

hippopotty
09-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Because I'm lazy....note the name a hippo?

btw, how cool is that emotican ------> :brother: ...a crosseyed brother with a well kept beard.

Nice to meet y'all

...Aliah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
09-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Asallama Alaikum sister and welcome.Yeah an interesting emotican indeed :brother: what about this one :sister: ? ;D

Hijaabi22
09-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Them emoticons are well cute!! I like the cool sis one-thats me-ee!!

Anyways, welcome sis, nyc to hav ya wid us!

hippopotty
09-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Thank you thank you....nice to meet y'all too

Yeah I thought of mentioning the cool sis emotican but to be honest the Hijab looks like white hair if you dont know from common sense that its meant to be a Muslim sis in a Hijab. Plus, the crosseyed brother has an uncanny resemblance to a cousin and uncle of mine (apart from the crosseyed part I must clarify).

Anyway, you shall see a lot more of me Inshallah seeing as though I have no life and I enjoy babbling.

over and out...

Aliah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
09-17-2005, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
what about this one :sister: ? ;D
personally, to me she looks like a frosty donut with 2 chocolate sprinkles as eyes.....

:sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister: :sister:

hippopotty
09-17-2005, 04:48 PM
lol I really hope there's no sister out there that looks like that emotican or we might have to hold queenoftheworld down before she eats her!

Zuko
09-17-2005, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hippopotty
lol I really hope there's no sister out there that looks like that emotican or we might have to hold queenoftheworld down before she eats her!
;D ;D
oh man, yeah its true.... well i'm headed off for dunkin' donuts soon... looks like I may pick up a donut as well... a frosty one... with sprinkles....;)

S_87
09-17-2005, 07:47 PM
:sl:

:welcome: sister

hippopotty
09-17-2005, 08:36 PM
:aboo:

I'm loving these emoticans!!!!

:brother: <-------------still the favourite

:w: btw

Ummu Amatullah
09-18-2005, 02:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Queenoftheworld
;D ;D
oh man, yeah its true.... well i'm headed off for dunkin' donuts soon... looks like I may pick up a donut as well... a frosty one... with sprinkles....;)
Asallama Alaikum sister to go I suppose? ;D

Zuko
09-18-2005, 04:38 AM
:aboo:

I'm loving these emoticans!!!!

:brother: <-------------still the favourite

:w: btw
yup, nothin's better than a donut with eyes that are crossed and hair comin out of it!

Asallama Alaikum sister to go I suppose? ;D
Yes please... And I don't want any whipped cream on that okay? And add two sugars...

But you know what I hate? lol when I say I want a large and they say, "You know how big a large is right?" DUH! people these days man.... theres always something standing between me and my latte, today it was my mom.... tomorrow, who knows?!

lol ok now back on topic.... btw I'm lovin the username hippopotty....

Mainul_Islam
09-18-2005, 04:54 AM
;D

:sl:

i dont think i have welcomed u before, even tho i have seen u before this thread

welcome to the forum :D

baby_muslimah15
09-18-2005, 05:00 AM
Welcome to the forum... Have fun and enjoy your stay

#aFrOgUrL#
09-18-2005, 05:10 AM
yea right QUEENOFTHEWORLD IZ NICE HOPEFULLY U R

hippopotty
09-18-2005, 10:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by #aFrOgUrL#
yea right QUEENOFTHEWORLD IZ NICE HOPEFULLY U R
Queenoftheworld LEARNT to be nice from ME ;)

oh btw queenie, you and I are now officially named 'the latte girls'....I just have to remember to put a tranquilizer in yours next time cuz you're ragingly high girl!!

;D

over and out...with my brother doughnut :brother: (though the name is only temporary, I can't quite pinpoint it yet but he looks like something else, not so much a doughnut - however, an emotican as every right to have a name)

Wassalaam (to you too Mainul :thumbs_up)

Aliah

Zuko
09-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Queenoftheworld LEARNT to be nice from ME ;)
Listen to me idiota, donn be jelus juss cuz ppl be likin me mre thn u! (lol just playin)

But I am not nice... I am cruel and proud of it! The day George Bush comes out of his Imperious curse, I'll take power and hippopotty, well I wanted to save this for your birthday as a surprise, but I'm taking you and Avril Lavigne to the gallows first!

Muahahahaahahahahahahaaaa :shade:

oh btw queenie, you and I are now officially named 'the latte girls'....I just have to remember to put a tranquilizer in yours next time cuz you're ragingly high girl!!

;D
Oooooooh latte girl! I'm gonna put that in my siggy....

over and out...with my brother doughnut :brother:
Aliah
*pukes up a hairball* whoa, gotta stay away from those brother donuts man....

Ummu Amatullah
09-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Asallama Alaikum you guys crack me up ;D ;D ;D ;D Specially Queeny thinking she's all high and mighty.You in control wow I don't even want to imagine. :omg: But I do look forward to seeing Bush kicked out of office :thumbs_up :D

Zuko
09-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Asallama Alaikum you guys crack me up ;D ;D ;D ;D Specially Queeny thinking she's all high and mighty.You in control wow I don't even want to imagine. :omg: But I do look forward to seeing Bush kicked out of office :thumbs_up :D
WHAT THE ---? Oh you watch Shukri! See I was trying to be nice and not hang you for being alive ....

YOU AND MISS HIPPO'S POTTY ARE GOING DOWN!

SAVOR YOUR LAST MOMENTS!

p.s. now I'm definitely leaving bush!:p

Ummu Amatullah
09-18-2005, 12:28 PM
YOU AND MISS HIPPO'S POTTY ARE GOING DOWN!

SAVOR YOUR LAST MOMENTS!

p.s. now I'm definitely leaving bush!:p
Ha..........ha.....so this is the type of treatment a sister get's when she points out the obvious eh.....?Sis bring it on :D :D :D :thumbs_up Maybe in the sisters section that way we could go at it*just kidding*

Zuko
09-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Ha..........ha.....so this is the type of treatment a sister get's when she points out the obvious eh.....?Sis bring it on :D :D :D :thumbs_up Maybe in the sisters section that way we could go at it*just kidding*
What obvious thing did you point out? You being jealous of my awesome power?

And why are you kidding? Lets fight man!

Meet you in the sister's section in 2 minutes, right after I eat something, my tummy's going a bit rumbly....

p.s. I took this quiz and they said pooh's my gay childhood icon...:p

Let the games begin...:shade:

Ummu Amatullah
09-18-2005, 12:43 PM
What obvious thing did you point out? You being jealous of my awesome power?
Oh,my your awesome power I guess I should bow to thee with all humility(soooooooo not!!!)

And why are you kidding? Lets fight man!

Meet you in the sister's section in 2 minutes, right after I eat something, my tummy's going a bit rumbly....
Fine then I'm tired of playing Ms.Nicy Nicy meet you there in 2 min.

Let the games begin...:shade:
Let's :D :D :DOh,a good cat fight what's possibly better then that. :D

Zuko
09-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Let's :D :D :DOh,a good cat fight what's possibly better then that. :D
Well to a sissy like you cat fights are all you CAN do... None of that hardcore cro-magnon warrior-power-thingy runs in your veins, why, because its already in mine! You can scratch all you want.. All of that pizza and candy has not only made me extremely fat, but has thickened my skin! While you scratch, I'll sit! ;)

Wait for me until I get breakfast and my latte, then we'll talk!

Ummu Amatullah
09-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Well to a sissy like you cat fights are all you CAN do... None of that hardcore cro-magnon warrior-power-thingy runs in your veins, why, because its already in mine!
Oh,we're losing you Queeny quick get her a latte.Maybe that'll bring her back to her senses.Sister please get over yourself seriously :mad: :mad:
You can scratch all you want.. All of that pizza and candy has not only made me extremely fat, but has thickened my skin! While you scratch, I'll sit! ;)
We'll see.Won't we? :D
Wait for me until I get breakfast and my latte, then we'll talk!
*she waits with her hands on her thighs and her sleeves rolled up* ;DBack on topic if you wouldn't mind

Zuko
09-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh,we're losing you Queeny quick get her a latte.Maybe that'll bring her back to her senses.Sister please get over yourself seriously :mad: :mad:
Whoa, I'm not conceited if that's what you think... But yes, please get me my latte!

We'll see.Won't we? :D *she waits with her hands on her thighs and her sleeves rolled up* ;D
Oh please, *stands there yawning, rubbing her rumbling tummy*

format_quote Originally Posted by Shurki
Back on topic if you wouldn't mind
NO I DON'T MIND! :p

Far7an
09-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Nice Intro, but I think that is enough for now...

barakallahu feekum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.