/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Did You Wanna be

baby_muslimah15
09-17-2005, 11:55 AM
~~~As-salaamu Alaikum~~~

~~~What did u wanna be when u grow up??? Did you ever do what u said you wanted to be.... Me I wanna be a Pediatrician because(I Love Kids) :) or I might just be a dentist (depends on how long you have 2 go to school) :p

~~~Walaikum Salaam~~~

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
09-17-2005, 01:47 PM
I want to be a journalist, or an english teacher or a history teacher, but mostly a journalist... my mum knows I like to write, but she still says I have to become a doctor.... bummer... I don't want to spend the rest of my life stressed out over tests and exams in college and after that work.....

Let's hope I can convince her in the future that its too much....

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:50 PM
:sl:

An Islamic Studies Phd Inshallah and i want to teach the Quran to others too. There is a hadith that says: The Best of you is he who learns the Quran and then teahces it to others.

Mainul_Islam
09-18-2005, 04:44 AM

i still have no idea (even though i should start thinking about it... but i AM thinking about it!)

my fate is in Allah's Hands

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
09-18-2005, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

An Islamic Studies Phd Inshallah
Hey cool! I'd love to get one also... but my mom would FLIP!

baby_muslimah15
09-18-2005, 04:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

i still have no idea (even though i should start thinking about it... but i AM thinking about it!)

my fate is in Allah's Hands
~~~~Well what do u think u wanna be???~~~~(doctor, anything)

BlissfullyJaded
09-18-2005, 05:04 AM

:zip:

Ya know..now that I'm a senior in high school, I seriously dread this question. Its like everyyybody is asking me it, and to be honest I have no clue anymore. :zip:

I used to want to be pediatrician or a gynocologist.. Pediatrician would be nicer though.. Kids rock. :thumbs_up :D Or um..something to do with computers.. Graphic designing or web designing would be cool.

And then...theres the alimah option..

As you can see...I'm just a tiny bit confused. ;D

Whatever I do...inshaAllah will benefit the ummah..I hope. :sister:

Mainul_Islam
09-18-2005, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
~~~~Well what do u think u wanna be???~~~~(doctor, anything)

i dont know..

as i child, i wanted to become a fighter pilot.. but now i changed my mind cuz i felt im not ready to die, and i dont wanna fight for America after what they're going thru (wars against Muslims), and besides.. i started getting good grades in school... thought i could do something better

doctor? nah... why does every1 wanna be doctor? :confused: math and science (astronomy) are 2 subjects that i like, so i dunno.. what can i become? an engineer?

TEH
09-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Why does everyone want to become a doc??

Because:

1) Job for life.

2) Good paying job.

3) Alot of reward for saving ones life, in the Quran it says, if a person saves one persons life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind.

4) Respectable, but then make sure you do it for the right reasons.

5) As long as you are light skinned, you can pick any girl in the world you want to marry...

:p

minaz
09-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Lol when I was a kyd (some may say I still am although 19 in 2 weeks!), I wanted to be a footballer, actor, builder, action man, gardner (don't ask). But still to this very day (2 weeks and a day before uni starts) I have no idea what I will become, and I think I'll continue int his mode because I'm happy with it this way :)

Zuko
09-18-2005, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TEH
Why does everyone want to become a doc??
First of all, alot of people are forced to, especially people from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh by their parents...

Because:

1) Job for life.
>Unfortunately

2) Good paying job.
>Not always

3) Alot of reward for saving ones life, in the Quran it says, if a person saves one persons life, it is as if he has saved the whole of mankind.
>Cool, never thought of it that way....

4) Respectable, but then make sure you do it for the right reasons.
>Right reasons as in wanting to be filthy rich?:p

5) As long as you are light skinned, you can pick any girl in the world you want to marry...

>Not always true though, but for most people, yeah....:-\

TEH
09-18-2005, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Queenoftheworld
First of all, alot of people are forced to, especially people from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh by their parents...

>Unfortunately

>Not always

>Cool, never thought of it that way....

>Right reasons as in wanting to be filthy rich?:p

>Not always true though, but for most people, yeah....:-\
Why is it unfortunate to always have a job??? :confused:

And yes not always...

Right reasons as in doing it for Allah's sake... :)

And its sad that people get forced into doing it...

Zuko
09-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Why is it unfortunate to always have a job??? :confused:
To always have a boring job that is..... like a *cough* doctor *cough*...

black_blood
09-19-2005, 10:04 AM
i wanna be an undercover cop.

and i chose all my subjects according to this.

and im SERIOUS!

SALAMZ

Danish
09-19-2005, 10:17 AM
wanna go in medicine

Protected_Diamond
09-19-2005, 10:20 AM
:sl: solicitor insha Allah but i dunno im getting some doubts naw...i don't think is an islamic way to go about it but then again it all comes down to how you spend you money and what you do with your wages yeah? :sister:

Ummu Amatullah
09-19-2005, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Queenoftheworld
To always have a boring job that is..... like a *cough* doctor *cough*...
Asallama Alaikum sister it's only boring for people that think it's boring.It's really challenging and that's what makes it fun.LOOOLS :D .You could guess by now doc. for me,and alhamdullilah I'm not being forced into it.It's out of my own choosing.Sister black_blood undercover cop ;D yeah I had a dream about that once.

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 10:22 AM
:sl: :sister:

I so want to be a kiddys doctor because I'm so madly in love with children (cant blame myself-I've no brothers or sisters).
BUT THEN.....I want to be a gynocologyst (women's doctor) in saudi Arabia.
Finally, I want to be a scientist (but saudi has too many men scientists-APPARENTLY).

So....does any1 have any advice on what I should take?... Then let me know.

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Bint Al Muslim
09-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Insha'Allah...Please make Du'a that I become a Alimah :sister:

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by black_blood

and im SERIOUS!

SALAMZ

Good luck. May Allah help you to become a under cover cop ;D

Protected_Diamond
09-19-2005, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Al Muslim
Insha'Allah...Please make Du'a that I become a Alimah :sister:
my prayers are with all of you :coolsis:

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 10:28 AM

Ameen ameen ameen. :D :D

Ummu Amatullah
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Ameen :D

black_blood
09-19-2005, 10:41 AM
yeh,
but since last month...i have a bad feeling that its never goin to happen.....i let islam take over half my life....n i think islam will take me over as a whloe before i can be a cop....i feel very sad that my 4 yr old dream is vanishing very suddenly...but ALLAH s more important than being a cop....

SALAMZ

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 10:46 AM

Exactly....you never know...Allah has got something else in store for you. :D
Tell me what it is when you find out..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What do you have in mind then...if not a cop?

:wilted_ro :wilted_ro

Pinkrose
09-19-2005, 10:59 AM

Well for me i always said that i wanted to be a Nurse but i really want to be a pediatrician!! :) Kids are just simply the best!!

But Allahu wa'lam!! Don't know what i am gonna be!! :)

:w: :wilted_ro

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 11:00 AM
I'm sure you will make a good kiddy doc.
Go for it sis....if you really want to. :D :D

m3 salaam

Z
09-19-2005, 04:37 PM

I wanted to be part of the RAF. I still dream about it now.

Mainul_Islam
09-19-2005, 07:24 PM

and im SERIOUS!

SALAMZ
cool! :D

yeh,
but since last month...i have a bad feeling that its never goin to happen.....i let islam take over half my life....n i think islam will take me over as a whloe before i can be a cop....i feel very sad that my 4 yr old dream is vanishing very suddenly...but ALLAH s more important than being a cop....

SALAMZ
well...yea.. kinda same with me too.. i wanted to join the military (air force) as a kid but later i thought, how am i going to pray 5 times a day if i'll be busy with military 24/7?? :eek:

minaz
09-19-2005, 09:10 PM
i'm sure that's possible, muslim countries such as Syria /Egypt for example have militaries, bets to find out further

hippopotty
09-19-2005, 09:47 PM
Whoa this post is DEFINITELY for me, simple because it says 'What DID you wanna be'...

I DID want to be a doctor, I dunno if for the same reasons as most people on this thread though.

It just seems as though most people on this thread are still in school which makes me feel ooollllllllllllllld!! The operative word is DID, because thats all I ever wanted to be. 2 of my bro's are docs, but funnily enough, though I'm waay younger than them, I wanted to be a doc long before they stopped dreaming of being a character out of an action movie!!

But can't remember who it was on this thread who talked about not being too disappointed because you don't know what Allah has in store for you, and all I can say to that is Ameen...

Everyone kinda took for granted I'd do medicine at uni because I WAS bright (lol I no longer am) and seem to have it all...plus wanting it which you're right some people don't and are forced into. But come the year when my grades really matter, things happened and cut a long story short, though I got a place at med school, had to give it up. To say the least I was devastated because I had never thought twice of what I should do if I didn't get into medical school, and nobody in my family could really understand how hard it would be to study anything else similar because my heart wouldn't be in it. Anyway, I went on to study Engineering, and just graduated, and might I add, I applied to med school AGAIN one last time (my third time in total) and was older and wiser to understand that if it didn't happen this time, Allah did not mean it for me.

It didn't work, and I'm everywhere I never wanted or expected to be in my life now, but I can't complain. I have regrets studying engineering (well not totally because I understand I was meant to), but no regrets giving up medicine because I understand now Allah knew best what would happen in the future and that I would need to be around to really look after my parents as a matter of life and death. Most of all, in retrospect, I KNOW that I am a better person than I would have been had I gone on to study medicine simply because of the experience of a life I was not prepared for. Lol, I sound like a granny when I'm barely in my 20's but believe me, to all those dreaming, as a Muslim, never believe that if you follow your dreams they'll come true, but instead believe that pray for peace and happiness, and Allah will surely (Inshallah) give you what is best for you, rather than what you want there and then....if that means to study medicine then you'll get it, and if you don't, you'll still be ok because Allah answered your prayers.

Ameen..

Aliah

Uma Rayanah
09-20-2005, 12:58 PM

Arabic and Islamoc teacher or Maths inshallah...

:w:

Pinkrose
09-20-2005, 01:02 PM

I think i really wanna be a fashion designer though!! :)
I am more into fashion!! Really!! I am always drawing all sorts of styles of different clothings!! ;D

hmmmmmmmmm

09-20-2005, 08:31 PM
salaam...erm what did i wanna be?..nice question..but after all it'll be the will of allah...now im studdying medecine alhamdulilah...so i don't think that i still have a choice...
for sister pinkrosy that's a nice choice..good luck;)

Hajar
09-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Assalamu alaykum..

ermm I wanted to be a dentist *cough*, but yeah me was to lazy at school and mahts and science werent my best subjects..

So then I thouht HRM ( human resource management) was a cool study..
Now I want to work inshaAllah in biiiiiig company and work as head hrm :D :D :D

Isaac
09-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Salam. I wanted to be a boxer, but cos of my days of ignorance and chilling i think i threw that out of the window. i let the bad side of me take over and this started to get in the wya of my training. until one day i fot thrown till my coach stopped training me. he said therfe 2 ways to go in life. one is to follow you dreams and the other is to follow your wims. I still train but my ambition of beocming a boxer has kind of changed. May be it was for the best.

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2005, 07:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imane
salaam...erm what did i wanna be?..nice question..but after all it'll be the will of allah...now im studdying medecine alhamdulilah...so i don't think that i still have a choice...

I want to study medicene...well, I will have to in order to become a:
gynocologist
scientist
or a womens and kiddy's dentists

Is medicene hard or is it just really interestingly amazing?

m3 salaam

Pinkrose
09-21-2005, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by imane

Really? Thanx Ukhti!! :)

black_blood
09-21-2005, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raiyhana

Exactly....you never know...Allah has got something else in store for you. :D
Tell me what it is when you find out..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What do you have in mind then...if not a cop?

:wilted_ro :wilted_ro
before i was memorising the Qur'aan.
now im on my way to be an aalim.
now will u laugh at dat aswell?
THEN i was thinking of becoming a cop......cus i have guts. :coolsis:
dont think i put "being a cop" before islam :p
anyway JazaKallah zAk for ur help.

SALAMZ

Ameeratul Layl
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM
before i was memorising the Qur'aan.
now im on my way to be an aalim.
now will u laugh at dat aswell?
THEN i was thinking of becoming a cop......cus i have guts. :coolsis:
dont think i put "being a cop" before islam :p
anyway JazaKallah zAk for ur help.

SALAMZ

Oh come on! :omg: I was only messing. Of course I'm not going to laugh at you. Just smile :D

m3 salaam

akulion
09-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Salam Alaikum

I wanted to be an astronaut!!

Now I am a marketing manager - pretty much the same - only much cooler lol

09-21-2005, 08:00 PM

I want to study medicene...well, I will have to in order to become a:
gynocologist
scientist
or a womens and kiddy's dentists

Is medicene hard or is it just really interestingly amazing?

m3 salaam
salaam sis...emm gynocologist very interesting...me too i wana be gynocologist inshaalah :D ...well its kinda hard but very interesting...i like it specially when u help someone u forget that u r tired...that u haven't slept al the night...and subhanallah humains are made with a perfection...u r gonna to feel more closer to allah...hope that u can make the best choise inshaalah...wa salaam sis :wilted_ro

Shadow
09-22-2005, 12:38 AM
when i was a kid i wanted to be super man, when i grew up a little i wanted to be spider man because i was a 100% sure that super man is fake but spider man could be real so i went out to let bugs bite me, well all tht did was get my mom mad at me.As i grew even older, i wanted to be things such as a construction worker, janitor in an asylum, a patient in an asylum(i wanted to be those things after watching the movie 12 monkeys) oh and i also wanted to be an astronaut because everyone in my class wanted to be an astronaut as well so i had also done the same to fit in with the rest of the ppl.
As i got even more older, i decided tht i was destined for someting great so i wanted to be a movie star(note this all happend before i got serious into religion) and i also wanted to be a soccer player like Ronaldinio or a world famous rapper, as i grew even more(ive been growing since i was born btw) i was sure tht i was gonna be a super famous rapper or a soccer player or a movie star, then something happened in my life tht changed it all around, i got into religion and i relized music isnt gonna be my thing, fame isnt worth it and soccer shudnt be an obsession so i decided to go my way as a muslim and try my best to repent for my sins and to follow in the path of the Prophet(pbuh) and now my only goal in life is to be a scholar/alim like Sheik Ahmed Deedat and other great scholars of comparitive religion
and tht goal is my final
and inshAllah one day i will acheive tht goal

beautiful_sista
09-22-2005, 07:25 AM
I would love to be nurse right now, but my family don’t what me to go near that , so Allah knows what the future holds

black_blood
09-22-2005, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
when i was a kid i wanted to be super man, when i grew up a little i wanted to be spider man because i was a 100% sure that super man is fake but spider man could be real so i went out to let bugs bite me, well all tht did was get my mom mad at me.As i grew even older, i wanted to be things such as a construction worker, janitor in an asylum, a patient in an asylum(i wanted to be those things after watching the movie 12 monkeys) oh and i also wanted to be an astronaut because everyone in my class wanted to be an astronaut as well so i had also done the same to fit in with the rest of the ppl.
As i got even more older, i decided tht i was destined for someting great so i wanted to be a movie star(note this all happend before i got serious into religion) and i also wanted to be a soccer player like Ronaldinio or a world famous rapper, as i grew even more(ive been growing since i was born btw) i was sure tht i was gonna be a super famous rapper or a soccer player or a movie star, then something happened in my life tht changed it all around, i got into religion and i relized music isnt gonna be my thing, fame isnt worth it and soccer shudnt be an obsession so i decided to go my way as a muslim and try my best to repent for my sins and to follow in the path of the Prophet(pbuh) and now my only goal in life is to be a scholar/alim like Sheik Ahmed Deedat and other great scholars of comparitive religion
and tht goal is my final
and inshAllah one day i will acheive tht goal
uinsha ALLAH,
lol u went to the backyard and let bugs bite u? ;D
iremeber i offende u once by saying sumthing like u wish u were raldinio...sorry for dat.
dats nice ur leavin rapping and "the movie star" thingy for religion.
I think im leaving my 4 year wish to be an undercover cop:( but for religion:)

SALAMZ

black_blood
09-22-2005, 11:43 PM

Oh come on! :omg: I was only messing. Of course I'm not going to laugh at you. Just smile :D

m3 salaam
lol its ok sister....i can have a sense of wierd humour that people can not understand sumtimes.....lol

SALAMZ

black_blood
09-27-2005, 09:58 AM
wow yeh dats soo true,
masha ALLAH a good decision, but like i will be doing nikaab insha ALLAH.

SALAMZ

baby_muslimah15
09-27-2005, 08:39 PM
When I was younger I wanted to be a singer,a race car driver,or even a horse back rider...But then as I got older those dreams stayed behind and plus I found out that music was haraam..But I still wanna be a race car driver...Know wait a BMX Rider...I would love to race against people and just be in the air doing backflips and no handers..All that...Oh yea as you can see I love motorcycles ;) :shade:

TEH
09-27-2005, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Asallama Alaikum sister it's only boring for people that think it's boring.It's really challenging and that's what makes it fun.LOOOLS :D .You could guess by now doc. for me,and alhamdullilah I'm not being forced into it.It's out of my own choosing.Sister black_blood undercover cop ;D yeah I had a dream about that once.
Exactly, being a doctor is fun, especially with all the different cases you can get...

And why do I want to become a doctor, well silly, because all the ladies do it of course...

Oh and erm:

"If anyone killed a person unless it is for a murder or spreading mischief on earth it would be as it he killed the whole mankind, and if anyone who saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of whole mankind" (5:32).

:)

ummbilal
09-27-2005, 11:33 PM
I'm all grown but when my mind catches up i'd like to be an adult! i still feel 17 mashallah.

ummbilal
09-27-2005, 11:35 PM
acctually i wonna be a doula (birthing coach) for sisters inshaallah i will.

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 04:44 PM

Ive sed it b4 and I'll say it again:
a scientist
Gynocologist
midwife
womens and children's dentist

m3 salaam

ummbilal
09-28-2005, 04:47 PM
do you wonna be a midwife?
coz there is a shortage in london of midwives esspecially muslim ones.

baby_muslimah15
09-28-2005, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

Ive sed it b4 and I'll say it again:
a scientist
Gynocologist
midwife
womens and children's dentist

m3 salaam
May Allah make that easy 4 you ameen....But like I said I wanna be a bmx rider or race car driver...one of those

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 04:51 PM
May Allah make that easy 4 you ameen....But like I said I wanna be a bmx rider or race car driver...one of those

you go girl.

Uthman
09-28-2005, 04:54 PM

When I was younger, I wanted to be an archeologist for some reason. I think it's after we watched this video about Ancient Egyptians in year two. Unfortunately, I was intelligent enough to know that I couldn't be an Ancient Egyptian when I was older so I thought "Yup . . . archeologist". Looking back on it now, I must have been completely delusional. Archeologist just isn't my type of job.

P.S. That could be a paragraph in my future autobiography! :)

libyanhero
09-28-2005, 04:55 PM
be business man and scholar :rock: don't busy too much in your work, family is the most important thing in Islam what u have wont last

Ameeratul Layl
09-28-2005, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

When I was younger, I wanted to be an archeologist for some reason. I think it's after we watched this video about Ancient Egyptians in year two. Unfortunately, I was intelligent enough to know that I couldn't be an Ancient Egyptian when I was older so I thought "Yup . . . archeologist". Looking back on it now, I must have been completely delusional. Archeologist just isn't my type of job.

P.S. That could be a paragraph in my future autobiography! :)

maybe wen ur famous. But for the time being....dream on.

baby_muslimah15
09-28-2005, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
maybe wen ur famous. But for the time being....dream on.
LOOOL ;D ;D

Muhammad
09-28-2005, 07:23 PM

Members are reminded not to post offensive posts that show disrespect towards others, and do nothing to help promote a friendly environment.

Jazakallahu Khayr,

strider
09-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Assalamu alaikum

A physcologist, Insha'Allah!

Ma'assalama

*!~Faith~!*
09-28-2005, 09:54 PM
When I was around 5 or 6, I wanted to be a flight attendent because I loved the way the ones on the emirates airlines used to dress :-[ and then it was a bunch of weird things..now I know for sure I want to go into teaching or something to do with kids :shade:

strider
09-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Sounds cool, Masha'Allah!

Ma'assalama

Sayedmohammed
09-30-2005, 09:27 AM
never really thought? of it

wasim134
10-01-2005, 11:15 AM
yeah same here never really thought yet...still thinking

Bass
10-01-2005, 11:52 AM
I have always and still do want to be a just business man at the same time be a practising muslim

Malaikah
10-01-2005, 12:00 PM
i reckon id like to be an optometrist.. well the next month will determine whether i will get in to the course, ive almost finished high school, exams coming up soon!! inshallah ill get whats best for me

Afr!can angel
10-02-2005, 10:34 AM
:-[ ME I WANT 2 SO BE A LAWYER BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'M TOO SMART 4 the job takes
top marks in exams :-[ but maybe i cud survive 2be a travel agent .or maybe not still stuck on lawyer though.........peace! :)

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 11:04 AM
I WANNA BE . um..um..um..I DUNNO WAT I WANNA BE BUT I'LL LIK TA TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD

YEA I DUNNO

A SMILE IS A CHARITY SO EVRY1 SMILE

SMILE GIVE A HUGE ENORMOUS GIAGANTIC SMILE

SO SMILE

:) :p ;) :( :lol: :aboo: :awesome: :alright: :clever: :rolleyes: :sister: :D :shade: ;D :muslimah: :coolbro: :haha: :welcome: :ace: :rock: :bravo: ::) :email: :email:

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 11:07 AM
L0l I Feel Tied And Itz Just Morning!!!!!!

:coolsis: :) :p ;) ;D :shade: :wilted_ro :D :sister: :brother: :lol: :aboo: :awesome: :alright: :clever: :sister: :D ;D :muslimah: :haha: :welcome: :coolbro: :beard: :ace: :rock: :bravo: ::) :laugh: :star: :email: :email:

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 11:17 AM
I wanna be a goody goody not don't wanna drive evry 1 nutz sorry about the smiles got too carried away!!!!!!!!

:brother: :) :coolsis: :love: :-[ :thumbs_do :p :thumbs_up ;) :( :wasalaam: :messenger :arabic5: :Mosque: :Koran: :lol: :cresentbl :Crescent: :arabic2: :arabic: :aboo: :awesome: :crickey: :clever: :salaaam: :? :-X :argue: :-\ :rainbow: :eek: :rain: :camera: :present: :rolleyes: :lightbulb :BeRightBa :moon: :mobile_ph :computer: :wub: :sister: :sl: :confused: :zip: :mad: :D :omg: :wilted_ro :shade: ;D :'( :arabic6: :muslimah: :coolbro: :arabic4: :haha: :welcome: :arabic3: :offtopic: :beard: :arabic7: :ace: :sorry: :anger: :rock: :bravo: :salaam: ::) :laugh: :rose: :clock: :sun: :cat: :star: :lightning :soccer: :cake: :sleep: :email: :cup: :secret: :mobile_ph

:brother: :) :coolsis: :love: :-[ :thumbs_do :p :thumbs_up ;) :( :wasalaam: :messenger :arabic5: :Mosque: :Koran: :lol: :cresentbl :Crescent: :arabic2: :arabic: :aboo: :awesome: :crickey: :clever: :salaaam: :? :-X :argue: :-\ :rainbow: :eek: :rain: :camera: :present: :rolleyes: :lightbulb :BeRightBa :moon: :mobile_ph :computer: :wub: :sister: :sl: :confused: :zip: :mad: :D :omg: :wilted_ro :shade: ;D :'( :arabic6: :muslimah: :coolbro: :arabic4: :haha: :welcome: :arabic3: :offtopic: :beard: :arabic7: :ace: :sorry: :anger: :rock: :bravo: :salaam: ::) :laugh: :rose: :clock: :sun: :cat: :star: :lightning :soccer: :cake: :sleep: :email: :cup: :secret: :mobile_ph

:brother: :) :coolsis: :love: :-[ :thumbs_do :p :thumbs_up ;) :( :wasalaam: :messenger :arabic5: :Mosque: :Koran: :lol: :cresentbl :Crescent: :arabic2: :arabic: :aboo: :awesome: :crickey: :clever: :salaaam: :? :-X :argue: :-\ :rainbow: :eek: :rain: :camera: :present: :rolleyes: :lightbulb :BeRightBa :moon: :mobile_ph :computer: :wub: :sister: :sl: :confused: :zip: :mad: :D :omg: :wilted_ro :shade: ;D :'( :arabic6: :muslimah: :coolbro: :arabic4: :haha: :welcome: :arabic3: :offtopic: :beard: :arabic7: :ace: :sorry: :anger: :rock: :bravo: :salaam: ::) :laugh: :rose: :clock: :sun: :cat: :star: :lightning :soccer: :cake: :sleep: :email: :cup: :secret: :

sOZ I JUST LOVE THESE CUTE SMILES

#aFrOgUrL#
10-02-2005, 11:19 AM
i will not do this itz kinder of the topic!!!!!!!!! :offtopic:

Rima
10-02-2005, 11:25 AM
hey sirry I have to post another 15 replies to get a full status

~~~As-salaamu Alaikum~~~

~~~What did u wanna be when u grow up??? ~~
I am tooo old to be asked this question
but it is more interesting to ask a grown man /woman : did you achieve your dreams..

my answer is no , not at all, I wanted to be a famous movie star , actor, singer , guitar plyaer,I sing somtimes but ou don`t want to hear it believe me :wilted_ro

Rima
10-02-2005, 11:26 AM
I cann`t edite my own post....

baby_muslimah15
10-02-2005, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rima
hey sirry I have to post another 15 replies to get a full status

I am tooo old to be asked this question
but it is more interesting to ask a grown man /woman : did you achieve your dreams..

my answer is no , not at all, I wanted to be a famous movie star , actor, singer , guitar plyaer,I sing somtimes but ou don`t want to hear it believe me :wilted_ro
It's koo......Kinda know what u going through wit the postin and full status.....Sooooo no prob!!!!

Holla Back

afriend2
10-04-2005, 04:20 PM
well i want to be a doctor and help those less fortunate than me. inshAllah it will happen!

s_123_v
12-11-2005, 07:08 PM
no i want be an alimah and spread Islam inshallah

lyesh
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
i still donno what i want 2 be, and now im already grown up. lol

sapphire
12-11-2005, 08:12 PM
inshallah a maths and science teacher and an alimah..maybe anurse aswel.....

Imam786
12-12-2005, 12:19 AM
dunno..........an evolutionist?.....or maybe a revolutionist....havent madeup my mind yet..:okay:

Hisbul_Aziz
12-12-2005, 12:22 AM
:salamext:
i always wanted 2 be a cheif so i wouldnt have 2 depend on a wife :wasalamex

Snowflake
12-16-2005, 10:59 PM
I wanted to be an artist, singer (astaghfirullah, was young then:nervous: ) a lawyer, a writer (still working on that one) and a business woman. InshaAllah working towards it at present. But above all I wanna be a good mother to my son and finally do charity work in Pakistan with the proceeds from my business.

ummbilal
12-18-2005, 08:04 PM
salaam alakum
i used to wonna be a Barrister, Allhumdulilah i'm a muslimah instead, and want to be a doula

ummbilal
12-18-2005, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nadia Waheed
I wanted to be an artist, singer (astaghfirullah, was young then:nervous: ) a lawyer, a writer (still working on that one) and a business woman. InshaAllah working towards it at present. But above all I wanna be a good mother to my son and finally do charity work in Pakistan with the proceeds from my business.
salaam alakum sister,

whats your business?

Snowflake
12-19-2005, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bass
I have always and still do want to be a just business man at the same time be a practising muslim

MashaAllah sounds like my cuppa tea brother. May Allah ta'laa grant ur wishes. Ameen

Snowflake
12-19-2005, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummbilal
salaam alakum sister,

whats your business?
Catering sister. InshaAllah will be up & running soon. Make duaa for me sis plz :)

Nawal89
12-19-2005, 06:18 PM
when i was younger i wanted to be a bull fighter in spain:D :D...

But now i'm thinking of being a teacher. I love to see people learn, and turn smart lol.

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 01:40 AM
well if u dont wanna go to school that long be a dentist.. but yea i wanna be a doctor .. i have said it since i was 5.. im GOING to be a doctor.. but i dont kno what kind.. OBGYN.. pediatricion for kids with cancer.. or a heart surgeon

*charisma*
02-17-2006, 01:57 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

1) hafizah -within 2 yrs inshallah
2) Med school-doctor-maybe GI inshallah
3) open up an islamic school with the money i make inshallah
4) Go to 3rd world countries and help for free inshallah
5) If Allah grants me more time with my life inshallah, wanna go back to school and become a Aalimah inshallah

yea, big dream...i know..but not impossible inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

seeker_of_ilm
03-15-2006, 09:11 PM

4 out of 5 in the above post are true for me as well, in terms of my goals. But I want to become an engineer or an economist and work in development of countries where people are in poverty

The Ruler
03-15-2006, 09:35 PM

i really wanna b a doctor....i wanted to b dat 4m like aaaages....but i dont mind being anyfin to do wid science...like a scientist...cuz i wanna find cures to certain diseases dat r found nowadays.....but its a lot of hard wrk...:heated:

muslimah19
03-15-2006, 09:43 PM

i always wanted to becum a pilot despite the fact every1 put me down bout it....but then i realised studyin for such a long tym n then working non stop may intefere with my deen so i gave up on the idea...now i think i wanna be some sort of teacher of islam....or a researcher...i dunno stilll working on it:)

hamzaa
03-16-2006, 02:48 PM

wanted to be a cowboy.:happy:

salaam

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa

wanted to be a cowboy.:happy:
But then you saw Brokeback Mountain and changed your mind?

;) :p

ola
03-16-2006, 07:24 PM
lolz
u guyz crack me up!!!!!!!
i dunno wat i wanna be considerin am only 13!!!!!!!
oh well
ill see wat allahs got written 4 me!
i am very artisitic tho

Bittersteel
03-16-2006, 07:31 PM

THIS WAS YOUR BEST!!!

Muezzin
03-16-2006, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrar

THIS WAS YOUR BEST!!!
Jazakallah khier.

I have my moments. :-[ :)

hamzaa
03-17-2006, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin

;) :p

no bro! must admit this movie did raise a few concerns!!;D :X

Bittersteel
03-17-2006, 07:38 AM
What Did You Wanna be
3 yrs ago-Aerospace Engineer
2 yrs ago-Computer/Software engineer
1 yr ago -Join the Bangladesh army and become an officer
now-I got only two or three options most notably Computer engineer or an electronic engineer.No other,family won't let me join the armed forces.

itsme01
03-17-2006, 07:53 AM

ok folks, please laugh now - and not after my post ;D

Once upon a time, when I was known as little *my name*, I use to wander around - enjoying the beautiful weather and nature. OoOps side tracked:
Anyhow, About 15-16 years ago, when i was probably around 5-6 years old, I was asked by someone in my family a question:
"So, What do you want to be once you grow up, mister",
With the little cute smile on my face, I responded:
"Once, I grow up I want to be a Daddy":statisfie
---------------------
kids eh!, say the cutest things.
*ahem* you may stop laughing now :okay:

khadijah06
03-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Awww how sweet!

IbnAbdulHakim
03-17-2006, 11:13 AM
lol wen i grow up i want to be in heaven ;D

maryam (",)
03-17-2006, 02:30 PM
always wanted to be a fire engine...lol...just joking

while i was in school wanted to do marine biology and become a pilot
took a yr off after school and spent it in jordan
decided to go into journalism, so studied that wen i got back
that was 4yrs ago and now wen ppl ask me wot's my profession, i always tell them that i'm a journalist by profession but my occupation differs from day to day :)

i'm a full time volunteer...best job in d world...extremely fulfilling alhamdulillah...and very flexi times as well...wudn't give it up for anything in d world

bint-ul-islam
03-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Assalamoalikum!!
well...when i was in kid i wanted to be a teacher ...i used to give paper made by me to ppl and then check them...and even while learning for a test , i used to become a teacher and teach to the imaginary students infront of me ...that is how i learned the tests.i used to have the red pen specially for checking paper(or the old notebooks).
but now i want to be good muslim.but if any opportunity of teaching will come i will surely do it.

Sister_6038
03-21-2006, 08:50 PM
i wanted to be a novelist for some reason being able to capture a moment on a page seemed like such an extraordinary thing...but now im going to be a radiotherpist inshaAllah....didnt turn out how i aimed for but Allah does everything for a reason:happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.