/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Help!

AnonymousPoster
10-22-2007, 10:31 PM
ok ive started reading my obligatory prayers but it seems impossible because like i go to the toliet and do my business and then when i come out at random times a slight movement makes some urine pass onto the outside...

ok i know i can just wash my area and wipe my underwear with water 3 times but this is not helping as it happens every time everyday it even happens sometimes while im praying .... its just making me so depressed and angry with myself.... I CANT KEEP WIPING AND WASHING FOR EVER!!

i dunno what to do..

one day i tryed drinking less water that didnt help
the other day i tryed drinking more water that didnt help.... OMG IM JUST SO................................................ ............ :mad::mad::mad:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
10-23-2007, 02:42 AM
i don't know, but that sounds to me like a medical problem.

Malaikah
10-23-2007, 08:59 AM
I remember readying once that people with the condition you described are allowed to make wudu before the prayer and continue praying even if some urine comes out.

HOWEVER I don't know if your condition is severe enough.

I think you should see a doctor.

aligzander
10-23-2007, 09:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
ok ive started reading my obligatory prayers but it seems impossible because like i go to the toliet and do my business and then when i come out at random times a slight movement makes some urine pass onto the outside...

ok i know i can just wash my area and wipe my underwear with water 3 times but this is not helping as it happens every time everyday it even happens sometimes while im praying .... its just making me so depressed and angry with myself.... I CANT KEEP WIPING AND WASHING FOR EVER!!

i dunno what to do..

one day i tryed drinking less water that didnt help
the other day i tryed drinking more water that didnt help.... OMG IM JUST SO................................................ ............ :mad::mad::mad:

Brother, the first and the best thing you must do is give your problem to Allah (سبحانه و تعالى).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
10-23-2007, 09:08 AM
thats really really worrying...

go and see a doctor now...rite now.

u obviously have very weak bladder muscles...how did u become that way???

u must go to the doctors asap...leave praying aside, u cant possibly live like that!

nadia85
10-23-2007, 10:18 AM
U might have a urine infection so go c a doc

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Salamualikum.

Maybe, Maybe, its your Inner shell which has got some problem init :p

Nah seriously, see a doctor insha'Allaah.
You want to pray propley init so see a doctor.

Allaah knows ya intentions and knows best.

Ma'assalama

anonymous
10-27-2007, 03:52 PM
:sl:

My brother, first of all, you should take great care with your purification; make ablution half an hour or so before the time of prayer, after having urinated and the drops of urine have stopped, in the hope that it will have stopped before the time of prayer becomes due.

Secondly, after each urination, you must wash your pubic area with cold water, which will stop the urination and help to eliminate doubt and suspicion. After performing Istinja’, you must sprinkle your pants and your garments with water, so that Satan does not cause you to suspect, if you see any wetness, that it is from urine, since it is likely that it is the water which you sprinkled on your clothes. However, if dribbling of urine continues following or after urination, and does not stop for hours, then it is incontinence, and the ruling for that is the same as that of one whose problem is continuous, and he should not make ablution until after the time for prayer becomes due. He must make ablution for every prayer, and what comes out during the prayer time, after making ablution will not harm him, even if it gets on his clothes or his body, after he has taken all the measures to preserve his purity and cleanliness. And Allah knows best.

~ Shaykh 'Abdullah bin 'Abdur-Rahman Al-Jibreen :thankyou:

Woodrow
10-27-2007, 04:00 PM
Well the 2 most common medical reasons have been mentioned. It is true, this is a medical problem. the fact that it occurs during prayer indicates it is related to changes in position, I personally suspect "Spastic" Bladder. There are many causes for that and they are treatable. For females the cause is usually a UTI and for males it usually indicates a prostate problem. this is a warning sign that they is an early developing medical problem. Get to a Dr and get it taken care of before it becomes something more serious.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!