/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No Degree No Marriage

AnonymousPoster
10-23-2007, 11:52 AM
:sl:i feel sooooo stressed i just started uni and i am looking to have a career change anyways long story cut short instead of doing 3 years at university i am looking at 5:offended::cry: i dont mind it really because i will gain a lot of experience and 2 degrees but with that comes the reality that i am gonna get married late my parents would NEVER allow me to get married until I graduate and have a job:cry::cry:
i am stuck:( make dua plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
10-23-2007, 12:23 PM
:sl:
Thread opened and approved.
:w:

sevgi
10-23-2007, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:i feel sooooo stressed i just started uni and i am looking to have a career change anyways long story cut short instead of doing 3 years at university i am looking at 5:offended::cry: i dont mind it really because i will gain a lot of experience and 2 degrees but with that comes the reality that i am gonna get married late my parents would NEVER allow me to get married until I graduate and have a job:cry::cry:
things never turn out the way u think they are gna...Allah knowsd best.

I have frends whos parent would 'rather die' than let them get married befor they finished their degrees...everyone says that..ive seen ppl almost cry coz of it...

guess what..it aint upto them...its up to Allah...

relax...and how old are u anyway,,,

take it that ur 18...+5=23....

did u say late????

dude...uve got so much growing to do...so much to learn.a persn starts to socially and intelectually grow at uni/tertiary study/work...

ur gna change so much...and thank god that u didnt get married young...

i am not the person i was wen i finished highschool.ive changed soooo much in every way i can barely recognide myself.really.ive found/developed traits i never knew i had before...

so the older u are, the more developed u get, and thus the more of a practical husband u will find..

if u fall in love along the way, that is Allahs work...and just as he arranged ur heart, he will arrange that of ur parents too...:)

peace.

anonymous
10-23-2007, 02:54 PM
I think it's best to get married when you're older, more maturity etc also some people's parents MAKE em get married b4/during uni just incase they get caught up in fitnah...it just depends. iF you're really worried aybe you should talk to yuor parents about it? I'M GUESSING you're a bro, i dont think a sis would have this problem?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Salamualikum.

Kinda kewl i would say. Education is kewl.

Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
10-23-2007, 07:25 PM
:salamext:

You aren't the only one going through this. If I can offer any advice....don't fall in love and be patient...

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Sallam sis:sunny:

I will remember you in my dua sis/bro

trust me you aint the only one going thru this:(
but I’m sure your parents know you better than i do. i'm sure they only want what’s best for you.

all you can do really is make LOTS and LOTS of dua:D

oh n I bet you have not voiced your concerns to your parents, have you?:omg: lol

Allah knows best

Ma'assalama:sunny:

AnonymousPoster
10-23-2007, 07:38 PM

You aren't the only one going through this. If I can offer any advice....don't fall in love and be patient...
I second that, don't fall into love, that's the worst mistake you can make if you're not ready.

AnonymousPoster
10-23-2007, 08:40 PM
True said don't ever fall in love with someone, caz it's very likely they will be the most ignorant person on this planet.

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 09:27 PM
^ Init!

True love is hard to grasp man!

ranma1/2
10-24-2007, 12:51 AM
whats the rush to get married? have you found your true love? or are you in love with the concept of marriage?

Marriage comes when it comes. You might be at a cafe and meet someone and you could get married in a week. You might now meet them for years. Dont worry about it. Just dont get married for the sake of marriage. Get married when it feels right.

syilla
10-24-2007, 06:18 AM

don't worry...be positive. Anything can happened with lots of dua and hard work. :)

nebula
10-24-2007, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
whats the rush to get married? have you found your true love? or are you in love with the concept of marriage?

Marriage comes when it comes. You might be at a cafe and meet someone and you could get married in a week. You might now meet them for years. Dont worry about it. Just dont get married for the sake of marriage. Get married when it feels right.
well said sis! mashallah

Allah swt knows the future and he knows who we will get married to inshallah so no power in this whole universe except his can stop it from happening if he wills iinshallah!!

AnonymousPoster
10-25-2007, 11:52 AM
:sl:jazakallah kheir !!!!!!!!!!!!! i worry to much about the future i am just going to leave it to ALLAHSWT. w/s

Kittygyal
10-25-2007, 11:54 AM
:sl:jazakallah kheir !!!!!!!!!!!!! i worry to much about the future i am just going to leave it to ALLAHSWT. w/s

Good thinking man :thumbs_up

Salaam
10-25-2007, 12:28 PM
oops...

InToTheRain
10-25-2007, 12:30 PM
Don't worry Bro/Sis just try find someone who would marry you for your HND. I heard it's equivelant to a degree.

Kittygyal
10-25-2007, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salaam
where i live theres a big problem at the moment, if the girl has a degree it is very difficult for here to get married, because not all men manage to go an get a degree. so i would say "Degree, No Marriage"

Thats weird man.

As a former Christain.. these kinda debates for marriage don't happen at all...

Allaah hu alim.

sevgi
10-25-2007, 04:34 PM

just looking over posts, im shocked to see so many people giving the advice "dnt fall in love"...funnily enuf, most of these posters decided to do so in 'anon' guise...

this upsets me.how could we control our hearts when it is Allah you plays with it and opens it to some and closes it for others.

as kitty said...true love is hard to find...so when u see that it just mite be happening...please...do not push it away in an urge to meet the advise of such posters...there is no right time.it will just feel like that missing puzzle peice locked in...and marriage will come naturally.

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-25-2007, 04:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye

just looking over posts, im shocked to see so many people giving the advice "dnt fall in love"...funnily enuf, most of these posters decided to do so in 'anon' guise...

this upsets me.how could we control our hearts when it is Allah you plays with it and opens it to some and closes it for others.

as kitty said...true love is hard to find...so when u see that it just mite be happening...please...do not push it away in an urge to meet the advise of such posters...there is no right time.it will just feel like that missing puzzle peice locked in...and marriage will come naturally.

MashAllah sis, sooo true:D

AnonymousPoster
10-25-2007, 06:51 PM

Sis tshink about it this way every next day is your future, what if you don't get to see tomorrow? there is no future. From my experience i can tell you, don't habe any expectations from any1 or anything.!

AnonymousPoster
10-27-2007, 02:57 PM
SALAM AGAIN jazakallahkheir sumeye is true you cant control your heart:cry:IshaAllah i am going to leave it to ALlah swt!

sevgi
10-27-2007, 02:58 PM

no worries sis..anytime.

Kittygyal
10-27-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
as kitty said...true love is hard to find...so when u see that it just mite be happening...please...do not push it away in an urge to meet the advise of such posters...there is no right time.it will just feel like that missing puzzle peice locked in...and marriage will come naturally

Enuff love and respect goes out to ma sista :coolious:.. Masha'Allaah you make sense.. remember love is hard to grasp and true love isn't easy to find man.

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.