/* */

PDA

View Full Version : STOP! THINK!! ramadan 1428 Reminder!!! death with recitations

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
:sl:

Ya Allaah guide us all to the right path! Amin

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
^..sTr!vEr..^
10-23-2007, 04:01 PM
is this the Saudia one by Sheikh Sudais??

NoName55
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I think it is disgusting trend mixing Quraan tilawat with sickening pictures.

Why Can we not be Muslim because we love Allah and beauty of His creation and the World to come?

why do we need to be scared witless watching these xxx horror shows?

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 04:10 PM
^ Okay brother, my bad.

Can a admin/mod dlete this thread insha'Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
NoName55
10-25-2007, 07:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
^ Okay brother, my bad.

Can a admin/mod dlete this thread insha'Allaah.

No it is not your bad, sister! but the bad of the people who make such stuff, and if you get the thread deleted, no one will know that some of us object to it.

There is enough beauty and reward in Islam for us to be attracted to it without turning us into scared or scary loonies

:w:

Kittygyal
10-25-2007, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55

No it is not your bad, sister! but the bad of the people who make such stuff, and if you get the thread deleted, no one will know that some of us object to it.

There is enough beauty and reward in Islam for us to be attracted to it without turning us into scared or scary loonies

:w:

Ya i understand you, true indeed.... but it's just waste of space if it's going to be put here right ha?

Anywho RELAX :shade:

Ma'asalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.