/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Inquisitive
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Assalama Alaykum Wa Rahmatullihi Wa Barakatu
Hi everyone, I hope everyone is in the best of health and faith. Well, my name is naima. Alhamdulilah, Allah guided me to this beautiful way of life and by His Mercy i am a muslim. I am not a revert to Islam, but i went from not caring and not practicing Islam to loving and becoming committed to the Deen of Allah. Allah has blessed me with good friends who help me be a better muslim and the best friend Allah has given me is the Quran. Alhamdulilah. I am grateful to Allah for this good company. I hope that by joining this board i benefit others and others benefit me Insha Allah. Assalama Alaykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 09:01 PM
salam.

'Abd al-Baari
10-23-2007, 09:02 PM
:sl:

Welcome :)
Hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay, Inshallah :shade:

nebula
10-23-2007, 09:03 PM
asalaamalakum sis

welcome to the forum enjoy ur stay sis

inshallah ull improve ur imaan even more with the people here jus like i av :thumbs_up

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Inquisitive
10-23-2007, 09:09 PM

Kittygyal
10-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Salamualikum.

I see your from USA ma yard.

Brilliant :thumbs_up

Ma'assalama

Inquisitive
10-23-2007, 09:45 PM
Yes, I am from the USA. California to be more precise. Nice to meet you Kittygal. Assalama Alaykum.

snakelegs
10-23-2007, 09:50 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
from a fellow californian!

Inquisitive
10-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Thanks. It is nice to meet another Californian. I love it here at California. I hope you like it too. Peace.

snakelegs
10-23-2007, 10:21 PM
yes, i love it too. how many people get to live in a place they love? :sunny:

Periwinkle18
10-24-2007, 09:22 AM
Salam sis :) hope u enjoy ur stay

Kittygyal
10-24-2007, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Inquisitive
Yes, I am from the USA. California to be more precise. Nice to meet you Kittygal. Assalama Alaykum.

Oh Cali!! ma nighbour welcome in homie :D

Did you hear about that horrid fire occured in Cali? :grumbling:cry: terrible man!

Nice meeting yo aswel, need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

May Allah Taa'la keep us all steadfast on this wonderful Din. Aameen
Amin :cry:

Ma'assalama

*~Sofia~*
10-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Salam sister :)

welcome! i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah :D

explore the forums, take part in the many discussions and enjoy :)

any questions? just ask away inshallah.

w'salam
x

Inquisitive
10-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Assalama Alaykum Kittygal,
Yes, i heard about the California wildfires. Unfortunately we are in the middle of it. I know of a couple of families who had to evacuate. Alhamdulilah I am safe at home, far away from it. The only thing that is problematic is the smell of the smoke, which is making spending time outside a nightmare.: So today i will be home all day. :( There is no school for the rest of the week, this is something to smile about.:sunny:
See you around. Bye.

Kittygyal
10-24-2007, 04:26 PM
Yes, i heard about the California wildfires. Unfortunately we are in the middle of it. I know of a couple of families who had to evacuate. Alhamdulilah I am safe at home, far away from it. The only thing that is problematic is the smell of the smoke, which is making spending time outside a nightmare.: So today i will be home all day. :( There is no school for the rest of the week, this is something to smile about.:sunny:
See you around. Bye.
I know it's horrid.. the smell is VERY strong indeed because of the horrid wind that sux!, the wind is pushing it more and more!.. I mean in one corner the fire is stopped and then when ya turn around in the same place it started again! It terrible.. people lossing there loved ones and also there home has gone down the drain!.. People are rushing very fast to stay on the safe side but the wind is VERY heavy!... it's occuring on the road aswel!.
A lot of firefighters but it doesn't seem to lower down! Yank!
Whats really important we should remember in our dua'ahs insha'Allaah.

Take care hun :)

snakelegs
10-25-2007, 05:17 AM
See you around. Bye.
stay safe!
(no school is definitely a good thing!)

Al_Imaan
10-26-2007, 08:29 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!