/* */

PDA

View Full Version : chechen fighters having fun

Ummu Sufyaan
10-24-2007, 06:21 AM
:sl:
may allah make them victorious....
sorry, i couldn't embedd it. go to here. and its the second video down on the right.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Al Aqwa
10-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Subhanallah...Masha'Allah...

Ameen....And may Allah increase them....

thumma Ameen

Nice to see vids like that Jazakallah

jzcasejz
10-27-2007, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
Aameen!!!

Ummu Sufyaan
10-28-2007, 06:24 AM
sorry, i couldn't embedd it. go to here. and its the second video down on the right.
forgot to add, notice how strong the brach that they are swinging off is. one would think it would snap any min...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lmaestro
10-28-2007, 06:37 AM
Nice website there.

Ghira
11-05-2007, 05:12 AM
That was such a great video...I just love those guys so much...

Ibn Al Aqwa
11-06-2007, 09:04 PM
forgot to add, notice how strong the brach that they are swinging off is. one would think it would snap any min...
true...Qadr of Allah...

جوري
11-06-2007, 11:19 PM
I am sorry..it might be my partial blindness along with computer un-savvy(ness) but why can't I find the vid? I just keep getitng articles..what is the title of the video? perhaps I can find it better that way?

Jazakoum Allah khyran

:w:

Ummu Sufyaan
11-07-2007, 02:41 AM
lol...click on the link. it should come up with the home page. on the top right hand side there are two vids. one called "hate crimes," the other called "Mujahideen engaging in sports." click on the latter. it should work, let me know if it dosn't work. :sunny:

جوري
11-07-2007, 03:12 AM
Allah akbar....

Indeed I am blind there it was all the time,extreme right :lol:

Jazaki Allah khyran
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.