/* */

PDA

View Full Version : few questions about wuduu

AnonymousPoster
10-24-2007, 06:18 PM
salaamalakum i wanted to ask is it allowed to read all ur salats with the same wudu for the first namaaz?
what i mean is if i did my wudu for fajr and i stayed awake and i dont fart or anything can i read my salats with that wudu?

and another question does lookin at your own private areas break your wudu?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
10-25-2007, 03:39 AM
:wasalamex
thread approved.

kh@led
10-25-2007, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rahmah
thread approved.
err...yeah..we all can see that...:rolleyes:

kh@led
10-25-2007, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salaamalakum i wanted to ask is it allowed to read all ur salats with the same wudu for the first namaaz?
what i mean is if i did my wudu for fajr and i stayed awake and i dont fart or anything can i read my salats with that wudu?

and another question does lookin at your own private areas break your wudu?

As long as nothing happens that normally breaks wudu, you can read all ur salats with the same wudu. However, its better to perform wudu everytime just in case its already broken without your knowledge.

Not sure about the second question....sorry...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-25-2007, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kh@led
err...yeah..we all can see that...:rolleyes:
lol that made me laugh bro

np if u cant answer my 2nd question

can anyone else answer it please?

Ghira
10-25-2007, 10:08 PM
The answer to second question..Ask A scholar instead. No you don't break wudhuu from looking at private parts. You can break your wudhuu from touching private parts with bare hands not with protection of clothing. That is where I think you got confused. Hope that helps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.