/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sisters section 2.

islamic_sister
10-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Hello,

how long does it take to get into the sisters section once u have 100 posts? do they sometimes not give access?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Taalibah~
10-24-2007, 09:21 PM
I was told you are aloud in with 100+ posts

*charisma*
10-24-2007, 10:57 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

It takes about a day, maybe 2 days max.
Depends on when the moderating sisters recieve your request.

They don't give access only if they have a valid reason not to, in which they would discuss that with you inshallah.

Fi aman allah
w'salaam

islamic_sister
10-25-2007, 03:59 PM
its been agggggesss...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
10-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Well, did you request to be added before your 100 post count? If not, then reapply inshallah, and if its still taking a while, then PM one of the sisters in charge of the Sisters' section to let them know.

Oh yea, you don't just automatically get accepted, you have to apply first...wasn't sure if you did that or not.

fi aman allah
w'salaam

islamic_sister
10-25-2007, 05:58 PM
i applied and sent an email..still not heard ne thing its been a while..i guess must b patient..but still mods have been on.. i dunno.. :S

*~Sofia~*
10-25-2007, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamic_sister
i applied and sent an email..still not heard ne thing its been a while..i guess must b patient..but still mods have been on.. i dunno.. :S
salams sister,

yeh the same thing happened to me too, i waited aages and i was still wasn't a member, but after PM'ing a mod, the next day i had access.. i think just be patient, im sure it's not long now inshallah, u'll soon be part of the sisters section! :D

:w:

*charisma*
10-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

oh ok, you're just better off PMing then inshallah. There could be a bug in the system that's preventing the inquiries to be sent through. Allahu a'lem.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

islamic_sister
10-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I applied two days ago..and sent a PM..i not been given access..why not? :(

*charisma*
10-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Who'd you send the PM to? It should be sent to sisters: amirah_87, .:Umniyah:., Al-Mu'minah, or Mawaddah . If you sent it to one of them, it could be that they haven't been online yet to recieve it.

Just be patient Inshallah.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.