/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could you welcome me?

malhidar
10-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Assalam Alaikum all of you ..

I'm a new member of this forum. I wish that I will benefit and someone will benefit from me.

I'm an Islamic law graduate from an Islamic College in Saudi Arabia. I have a Mater's degree in Islamic law also.

I'm studying now an American Law "LL.M" program in U.S.A which is a Master's degree.

I will be happy, even though the English language is a barrier, to help anyone who needs help in any aspects that I know in Islamic law.

I will be more helpful in "Ruqiah" treating diseases by Quran if someone needs an advice or consultation.

Thanks again and Assalam Alaikum ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Skillganon
10-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Walaikum assalam wr wb

Welcome to the forum, and your knowledge would be valuable.

'Abd al-Baari
10-24-2007, 11:00 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here, and your stay is beneficial for us all Inshallah :shade:

I'm an Islamic law graduate from an Islamic College in Saudi Arabia. I have a Mater's degree in Islamic law also.

I'm studying now an American Law "LL.M" program in U.S.A which is a Master's degree.
Mashallah that is well cool :thumbs_up :shade:

malhidar
10-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Thanks brother Skillganon

Thanks brother Abdullah

I wish that I could benefit by practicing English which I need to improve .. and providing information that I know as Zakah of knowledge. Don't expect too much, I'm not a scholar nor a good knowledge seeker, but I have sufficient knowledge especially in Ruqiah which I can benefit my brothers and sisters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-24-2007, 11:22 PM
:sl: Akhi,

welcome to the forums. Share, learn, teach and also be certain to enjoy yourself.

snakelegs
10-24-2007, 11:35 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
i may well have questions for you down the line. :sunny:

malhidar
10-25-2007, 01:06 AM
snakelegs

You are welcome to ask me about the law or Ruqiah. I'm not an expert and I didn't study much about Islamic faith which may other brothers know more. I know what I believe in, but I don't the ability to answer questions. :D

snakelegs
10-25-2007, 01:11 AM
i don't have any at the moment but from time to time i have fiqh questions.
i never heard the word ruqiah before! (had to look it up) :D
anyway, enjoy the forum!

malhidar
10-25-2007, 01:17 AM
You are welcome any time any where

Ruqiah is the Arabic word of treating sick people, spiritually or physically, by the Quran and the Sunnah. I will try to write my first article about it if Allah will as soon as I can.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-25-2007, 11:22 PM

:w:

Al_Imaan
10-26-2007, 08:53 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

salman786
10-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Salam

WELCOME

cute123
10-27-2007, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by malhidar
Assalam Alaikum all of you ..

I'm a new member of this forum. I wish that I will benefit and someone will benefit from me.

I will be happy, even though the English language is a barrier, to help anyone who needs help in any aspects that I know in Islamic law.

I will be more helpful in "Ruqiah" treating diseases by Quran if someone needs an advice or consultation.

Thanks again and Assalam Alaikum ..
Welcome akhi

Camomilla
10-27-2007, 01:31 PM
please do welcome, it is good to have someone like you in this forum.
I hope you have a good stay.

Kittygyal
10-27-2007, 02:04 PM
Salamualikum.

Be good and stay active insha'Allaah.

Ma'assalama

*~Sofia~*
10-27-2007, 03:02 PM
salam brother,

Could you welcome me?
^ yup sure why not? welcome bro! have a very beneficial stay inshallah

explore the forums, take part in the discussion n just enjoy :D

^ wow, mashallah brother im sure that all of us here at LI will deffinatly benefit from you inshallah
Ill be sure to ask u any questions that i may have :D (and u can also ask away any questions that you may have..altho im sure i wont be of much help..im still learning :X)

neway..

enjoy ur stay inshallah..look forward to ur posts

w'salam

malhidar
10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks all of you brothers and sisters. I appreciate your welcome ..

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 03:03 AM

Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahamthullahi wa barakathuhu...

malhidar
11-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Thanks brother

Abdul-Raouf

ummzayd
11-11-2007, 07:49 AM

welcome akhi! Insha'Allah you will benefit from being a member of the forums and insha'Allah we will benefit from having you here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!