/* */

PDA

View Full Version : should I?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-25-2007, 12:21 AM
:sl:
i got this vieo through email today about ahl-us sunnah in iran and the tortue they recieve. i am intending to post it here, inshllah, but it has some gory pics of sort of mutiplated dead bodies. im just wondering whether i should, taking into consideration that not everyone here (due to age) has reached a strong mind. but on the oher hand i think poeple need to see this and/or are interested in it.
so what do you think.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
10-25-2007, 12:24 AM
no.

SATalha
10-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Sorry aint sure what you mean?

Is it a vid of Iranians torturing who?

Ummu Sufyaan
10-25-2007, 12:59 AM
no no. its a video on how ahl us sunnah in iran (because rememebr in iran there are manily shi3a) are facing injustice (and some of them hunted down and killed), etc. in the video it shows the mutilated bodies of some of them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
10-25-2007, 01:13 AM
do you think there is any benefit for people to see mutaliated bodies?
(as opposed to reading)?
also, keep in mind that there are a lot of kids here.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-25-2007, 01:41 AM
yes, i do because it may help us to think about the atrocities affecting muslims around the world. if i had an reading material, i would have posted as well.

also, keep in mind that there are a lot of kids here.
thats why i asked first.

snakelegs
10-25-2007, 02:15 AM
well, you have one no vote so far. 1-0.
i think it's good that you asked and hope others will express their opinions.
by the way, how many sunnis are there in iran?

canadaislam
10-25-2007, 02:35 AM
salam, i've seen some of those videos, they are very disturbing; but they do get you to thank allah for allowing you to live in happiness and content; alhamdulilah. in a way, it does get you a step closer to allah; and it's reality, whether we like it or not, it happens daily.

IB-Staff
10-25-2007, 05:21 AM
well, you have one no vote so far. 1-0.
I would like to make it 2-0.

Al-Zaara
10-25-2007, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LI-Staff
I would like to make it 2-0.
With my vote, it's now 3-0.

Actually, my vote counts as the whole forum. :D Sorry.

:hiding: Or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!