/* */

PDA

View Full Version : places to go to in Makkah

jeepster
09-17-2005, 01:23 PM
the main reason i started this topic is because i want to know where i can find a internet cafe close to makkah so i can upload my images on the internet when i go there. i also started this topic so anyone can come in and tell any good places to go to. i will start first.

-kabah (of course)
-masjid qatri (heared mohaisany leads there)

any other places anyone, just post it here. plus please can you tell me where i can find an internet cafe :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:27 PM
:sl:

I think there might be one in the mall right outside of the haram

S_87
09-17-2005, 02:30 PM

theres also and internet cafe in a hotel on kalid bin walid street

umm i cnt remember the hotel name :-[ but i think its just opposite the place u buy drinks and the shop that said its 2riyal shop but its not ;D

niqaabii
09-17-2005, 03:01 PM
i think there is a internet cafe in one of the shopping centre called dawood or something like that ..cnt remember properly coz i went ages ago.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shadow
09-17-2005, 04:55 PM
one of the coolest places to go in makkah is mount hira
but u shud go there only if
1.its winter
2.u can handle the journey

i went there in summer and on the worst time ever
ill explain
it was the last time we went for umra so i really wanted to go to mount hira before i came to the place im at now, neways
tht morning we just finished umra and came bak to our hotel to take a loooooooooooonnngggggg sleep cuz we were all tired, all but me ofcourse i was as energetic as ever
so i asked my dad to taek me to mount hira and he sed okay son if u can wake up half an hour later after sleeping then ill take u to mount hira, tht is a normal trick he uses when im tired cuz he knows im a deep sleeper ;)
but to his surprise i DID wake up a half hour later, and my dad was fast asleep(oh btw he told me if he was asleep i can take 20 riyals from him to use as a taxi trip:))
so i went down stairs to the uncles and well its a long thing, i convinced them to go with me
and the worst part comes soon, neways we go out the hotel(remember its the peak of summer) and we catch a taxi, i realize i have no shoes on, only sandals so i go bak(i run bak) and im all out of water in my body and when i come bak the uncles decide to buy some glazed dried donuts to eat, and for some reason i eat them, and my throat gets sooo dry neways on the way there nuthin happens when we reach there,
well its a looooooonngggggg story if u wanna hear more about it then rep me and pm me to make a new thread ;)
thanx for taking the time to read this

peace be upon u all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.