/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Brothers+Sisters

doggy117
10-25-2007, 02:37 AM
Hello... My name is Michael, 17, and this is my first time at the LI forums.

I'm here to gain knowledge and to contribute my views. I wish to learn about the Islamic faith because one of my best friends is Islamic and from Bosnia and we discuss religion a lot.

I come from a Catholic background, and now have a desire to observe and learn all religions and hopefully obtain some truth from all of them.

I spend my time studying religions along with languages and psychology so I really hope I can offer a younger person's perspective from outside the faith.

Thanks... I can't wait to be apart of the community.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-25-2007, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doggy117

I'm here to gain knowledge and to contribute my views. I wish to learn about the Islamic faith because one of my best friends is Islamic and from Bosnia and we discuss religion a lot.

I come from a Catholic background, and now have a desire to observe and learn all religions and hopefully obtain some truth from all of them.

I spend my time studying religions along with languages and psychology so I really hope I can offer a younger person's perspective from outside the faith.

You sound a lot like me when I was 17, except I was preparing for the Seminary. It was after I became a seminarian I ceased being Catholic. but I did continue pursuing languages and becoming a Psychologist. It was learning Arabic that was my first step in accepting Islam.

shible
10-25-2007, 02:59 AM
Welcome Aboard Brother.

We many many Brothers and Sisters from various parts of the Globe to seek information and knowledge.

Have a Benefitial, Peacefull and Informative Stay

snakelegs
10-25-2007, 05:39 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Admin
10-25-2007, 07:01 AM
Hi :D
Welcome to the forums!
Misread your name as "Dodgy117" so had to check what's dodgy about you :D

Kittygyal
10-25-2007, 10:45 AM
Greetings.

Welcome in dude.

Pk_#2
10-25-2007, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doggy117

:ooh: :-[

Hiya welcome, Nice name

Be good!

Get postin' baby bro.

InToTheRain
10-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Ahoi Moi'ty Welcome aboard... Arghh...:D

*~Sofia~*
10-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Peace,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a very beneficial stay :)

Explore the forums, take part in the discussion n do enjoy :D

if u have any questions at all, dont hesitate to ask

Anyway, enjoy ur stay n get posting bro!

Peace out

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
10-25-2007, 10:50 PM

nebula
10-25-2007, 10:54 PM
yo micheal

welcome to LI my bruva from anotha motha :shade:

al Amaanah
10-26-2007, 02:02 AM
^ Lol.

Welcome to LI Michael. Insha Allah (God willing) you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

Al_Imaan
10-26-2007, 08:28 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.