/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Seagull has the habit of stealing chips

syilla
10-25-2007, 03:54 AM

A seagull in Scotland has developed the habit of stealing chips from a neighborhood shop.

The seagull waits until the shopkeeper isn't looking, and then walks into the store and grabs a snack-size bag of cheese Doritos.

Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds.

The seagull's shoplifting started early this month when he first swooped into the store in Aberdeen, Scotland, and helped himself to a bag of chips. Since then, he's become a regular. He always takes the same type of chips.

Customers have begun paying for the seagull's stolen bags of chips because they think it's so funny.

MashaAllah so funny and cute.

You get alot of rewards if you give food to the animals, am i right?

here is the youtube hehehhehe lol...so funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPF0EwUVFbw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlD9wLuJyMM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
smile
10-27-2007, 11:21 AM
funny!

*~Sofia~*
10-27-2007, 11:39 AM
salams,

:lol: awwww subhanallah! i love that! when i saw the title of the thread, i thought it was just stealin one or two chips from a human.. like flyin in an grabbin it from the person! hehe, i never thought it wud actually walk into a shop n grab a whole bag of em!

Once outside, the bag gets ripped open and shared by other birds.
^ awww isn't he sweeet? ;D

The seagull's shoplifting started early this month
^ lol, they don't expect him to pay do they? :coolious:

:lol: love the post! :D jazakhallah for sharing it wid us! :D:D

w'salam
x

-Elle-
11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Aaaaaahahahahahaha that is so cool/weird/funny...Idk why the way he wabbles makes me laugh,and the fact that he looks around before entering the shop is hilarious,

It's like he knows what he's doing..:uuh:

Ok.Im starting to get paranoid.lol

Thanks for the share!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Hurairah
11-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Aww Masha Allah that's soo cute esp. that he (she? :?) shares it with therest of the group. :D

nebula
11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
the seagull is obviously a He bird because a she bird would be to dumb to steal chips...

czgibson
11-03-2007, 02:17 PM
Greetings,

Thank you so much for sharing that - it's hilarious!

format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
You get alot of rewards if you give food to the animals, am i right?
It's not always a good thing to do. A lake near me has a sign up asking people not to feed the birds. It's bad for them for two reasons:

First, most people feed them with bread, which has no nutritional value for them.

Second, the birds get lazy and depend on visitors to feed them. They forget how to hunt for food themselves and then die of malnutrition.

It's probably best to let nature take its course.
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
the seagull is obviously a He bird because a she bird would be to dumb to steal chips...
Sorry - is that meant to be funny in some way?

Peace

Camomilla
11-03-2007, 03:09 PM
^lol!! that is funny, so cute!^^
thanx for the share, Jazakallah Khair!

pasionatemumina
11-23-2007, 08:22 PM
aaaa poor seagull it must be hungry
but its funny though

chacha_jalebi
11-23-2007, 08:25 PM
awww mashallah lol thats heavy:D

in our playground at lunch, we used to leave foods on fields lol and watch the pigeons and the seagulls fight over it :p

AhlaamBella
11-24-2007, 10:21 PM
lol awwww. thanks for sharing :thumbs_up

Al_Imaan
11-25-2007, 02:12 AM
lol...that's funny...

جوري
11-25-2007, 04:13 AM
hilarious.. can't believe it.. reminds me of finding nemo..aren't you scared the fishes will rise and take over? :haha:

Kittygyal
11-25-2007, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
Salamualikum!!

More like a 'HE' is such a brownie to steal a bag of chips rather than buying and has nothing better to do than stealing. Atleast the dudettes understand stealing is 'Haram' in Islam so therefore they pull there $ out init!!

Subhan'Allaah, that vid is fake and makes me turn the chapter of LI.

Ma'assalama

syilla
11-25-2007, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum!!

More like a 'HE' is such a brownie to steal a bag of chips rather than buying and has nothing better to do than stealing. Atleast the dudettes understand stealing is 'Haram' in Islam so therefore they pull there $ out init!!

Subhan'Allaah, that vid is fake and makes me turn the chapter of LI.

Ma'assalama
lol ukhtee...it is in the news. try google it.

Woodrow
11-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Sea Gulls are well known here as being little thieves. The ones on Galveston Island travel in roving gangs that prey upon tourists that visit the Island in the summer time. The little marauders seem to recognize tourists (probably because they are the ones with cameras) they follow them to the many fast food places and if the unsuspecting tourist try to eat their McDonald's French Fries with out rolling up their car windows the bag of fries will soon be grabbed by one. the blasted tourists encourge the this illegal activity by sometimes deliberately enticing them to come into the car by waving fries at them.

Darn state protects the crooked avians by making it illegal to shoot them. Not fair we can can shoot cow thieves.

SophiaCroft
11-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Hahaha! ~ That's So Funny! Is it for real? I can't believe it.

Woodrow
11-25-2007, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SophiaCroft
Hahaha! ~ That's So Funny! Is it for real? I can't believe it.
Having watched the antics of seagulls here, I have no doubt that video is real.

SophiaCroft
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Having watched the antics of seagulls here, I have no doubt that video is real.
I still can't believe! :okay:

Woodrow
11-25-2007, 05:58 PM
snopes.com which has an excellent reputation for debunking false stories has agreed the story is true and found the videos to be valid.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/seagull.asp

Kittygyal
11-28-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
lol ukhtee...it is in the news. try google it.
Salamualikum.
How are you sure that 'google' is accurate?.
How do you know on news it wasn't computerised and actually someone in a bird out-fit and then computerised in a smaller version?
How do you know, it might be a romote control bird played by someone?
How do you know it's true when such a thing can't happen?
How do you know, it might be screen dumped by someone on some kinda media on computer?
How do you know it's TRUE??

HmM....THINK...... next chapter please.

Ma'assalama

mahvish00786
01-05-2010, 08:32 PM
lol, its funny!

Rabi'ya
01-05-2010, 08:34 PM
lol. this is hilarious!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.