/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Some People Chose To Judge Others??

Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 01:52 PM

:sl:

SALAM BROTHERS AND SISTERZ........ I WANNA KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR THEM TO JUDGE ALLAH'S CREATION... ALLAH MADE US ALL AND ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE TO JUDGE......

SOME SAY AS I AM STUDYING IN DEPTH THE RELIGION MORE ITS OKAY 4 ME TO PICK ON OTHERS AND THEIR FAULTS....WHEN U SHOULD ONLY B WORKIN ON UR FAULTZ....

ANY ON EKNOW SOME REASONS THE POST BACK
THANK YOU......

SALAAM XXX:happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Sam~
10-25-2007, 01:55 PM
As a revert to Islam, i know your not allow to judge others. We can't judge anyone for a matter of fact because who are we to do such a thing?

Allah does say everyone is equal in the eyes of allah.

syilla
10-25-2007, 01:57 PM
edit

Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 01:57 PM
MANSHALLA....and yes thank you that is right

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
yeah...me too.

i hate it when people said i'm getting fat :hmm:
i know that is wrong and they shouldnt be judgin u or in some cases seen as discrimnating you

but i am morely talkin about the religion its self
but thank u bro xxx

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Why would one want to judge a religion?

Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
Why would one want to judge a religion?
not judge a religion but judge are person on wheter or not they know the religion correctly

e.g. when some one says to a person u are not a proper muslim becaus eof this or that.....

at the end of the day god is their 2 guide people and he is only 2 judge sam

xxx

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Peace with you Yong_sista, i don't still see why a person would do such a thing like that. If i got this correct im from a Catholic Christain family who certainly don't judge me just because i have become a Muslim. Judging is lead to nothing. Everyone will be judged by there own creator which obviously for me is Allah.

I know im not the very good Muslim, yet i listen to music and have friends who are males. I understand as a Muslim i shouldn't but im not going to push myself and wake up one day and say 'I won't have male friends and i won't listen to music' thats lame because my intention counts first and if i just push myself you see im not going to get nowhere.

So? what a big deal if people judge me who cares, i don't give a toss about stuch things at times. I like being alone with my creator. I know my sister gives me a big lecture on how to behave and stuff (bare in mind she is a twin sister) i accept what she says but at times i do think Snowy goes a bit extreme with the fact she's too religious for me, which yet im not ready for.

Let it go my friend, who cares.

lmaestro
10-25-2007, 02:34 PM
This are signs of sickness of the heart.

tomtomsmom
10-25-2007, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yong_sista

:sl:

SALAM BROTHERS AND SISTERZ........ I WANNA KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK IT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL FOR THEM TO JUDGE ALLAH'S CREATION... ALLAH MADE US ALL AND ALLAH IS THE ONLY ONE TO JUDGE......

SOME SAY AS I AM STUDYING IN DEPTH THE RELIGION MORE ITS OKAY 4 ME TO PICK ON OTHERS AND THEIR FAULTS....WHEN U SHOULD ONLY B WORKIN ON UR FAULTZ....

ANY ON EKNOW SOME REASONS THE POST BACK
THANK YOU......

SALAAM XXX:happy:

I find that in most cases, people judge others because it makes them feel better about themselves. If someone is pointing out the flaws in another person then they have no time to look at their own. Don't let it affect you sis. God's and God's alone is the only judgment you should be concerned with. Never dim your light for someone else!!!!!!!

syilla
10-25-2007, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yong_sista
i know that is wrong and they shouldnt be judgin u or in some cases seen as discrimnating you

but i am morely talkin about the religion its self
but thank u bro xxx
i understand ukhtee :)

i'm sorry if i offended you. i was just being funny :)

Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
I find that in most cases, people judge others because it makes them feel better about themselves. If someone is pointing out the flaws in another person then they have no time to look at their own. Don't let it affect you sis. God's and God's alone is the only judgment you should be concerned with. Never dim your light for someone else!!!!!!!
I UNDERSTAND AND ITZ TRUE THANKZ ANI WAI 4 UR HELP

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Has someone judged you?

We will be dying one day and will be judged by our Creator so let it be if people jugde you. They have nothing better to do than being a sod and judging people. Ever heard of 'American Idol'? maybe there learning to become one of them.

Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
Has someone judged you?

We will be dying one day and will be judged by our Creator so let it be if people jugde you. They have nothing better to do than being a sod and judging people. Ever heard of 'American Idol'? maybe there learning to become one of them.
THEY DID...BUT WHEN I SAID 2 THEM HOW DARE U JUDGE ME THEY WERE LIKE U TOOK IT WRONG.....

BUT NO HARD FEELINGS

NoName55
10-25-2007, 03:25 PM
So we should not object to any innovators and the corrupt who come here to re-invent our religion for us?

Woodrow
10-25-2007, 03:30 PM
this is not a chat room

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.