/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im Alone On This Site?

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Im having problem with this site, it's come to a standard were i can't seem to find the introduction thread i made myself at the start ealier on today.
It's very quiet on the site am i all alone here or something?. Any Christains on this site?

Would be much appreciated if someone can tell me what this site is all about and give me a brief introduction. I see many people have got soo many numbers of posts and i reckon i will be the champion to win a prize. Are there any games here that i can play?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Sam~
Im having problem with this site, it's come to a standard were i can't seem to find the introduction thread i made myself at the start ealier on today.
It's very quiet on the site am i all alone here or something?. Any Christains on this site?

Would be much appreciated if someone can tell me what this site is all about and give me a brief introduction. I see many people have got soo many numbers of posts and i reckon i will be the champion to win a prize. Are there any games here that i can play?
same here i guess itz all the same 2 limited members lol
xxx

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I see you again here my friend. What is 'limited members' suppose to mean?

NoName55
10-25-2007, 02:26 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yong_sista
10-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I see you again here my friend. What is 'limited members' suppose to mean?
it means u cannot access peoples profiles etc and not do certain things until u have 50 posts or more then u will b given a full membership
xxx

tomtomsmom
10-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Limited members have limited access. After you reach 50 posts you will be able to have more access. This is a safeguard that is in place to insure that a new member isn't here to only cause problems. Sam you are not alone. There are many active members here from all over the world. That is why it seems slow at times due to time differences. There are christians here but please remember this is an Islamic forum. It is best for you, and all new members to read the rules before posting so you will know what is and is not allowed.

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

This page should be very helpful to you and all of our other new members!

Umm Hurairah
10-25-2007, 02:29 PM
4 more posts Insha Allah. :D

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi Noname55, thanks for the link i would certainly be a good Muslim and show what i can as a Muslim. I have one problem now are you 55?

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks tomtomsmom.

What do you mean Umm Hurairah?

Umm Hurairah
10-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks tomtomsmom.

What do you mean Umm Hurairah?
I had to get 4 more posts to become a "Full Member". :)

Now I only need 2 posts Insha Allah. :D

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Oh i have my way to be the champion but i can't always come and post as my sister comes here and posts like a crazy cat!
No one yet has told me if they are games here or not?

NoName55
10-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi Noname55, thanks for the link i would certainly be a good Muslim and show what i can as a Muslim. I have one problem now are you 55?
No, I am a little older than that, when I applied for an email account and chose NoName I was given 55 since they already had 54 accounts named NoName

PS. are you a relative of a staff member or another member?

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 02:55 PM
How are you getting my message on top of yours?

Thats very old to be on a site, my own Grandpa likes to go jogging when he's 56years old.

tomtomsmom
10-25-2007, 03:01 PM

Thats very old to be on a site, my own Grandpa likes to go jogging when he's 56years old.
LOL;D:giggling:

NoName55
10-25-2007, 03:05 PM
by clicking on quote button of the post I am replying to

hats very old to be on a site, my own Grandpa likes to go jogging when he's 56years old.

I am too old to go jogging and make do with verbal wrestling matches with innovating brethren on this (and only) this site

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 03:08 PM
What is the matter tomtomsmom?

Okay NoName55 i appreciate for you helping me. I would come and ask you if i don't know hope you don't mind me.

tomtomsmom
10-25-2007, 03:09 PM
Nothing Sam. It was just a funny post!

NoName55
10-25-2007, 03:11 PM
What is the matter tomtomsmom?

Okay NoName55 i appreciate for you helping me. I would come and ask you if i don't know hope you don't mind me.
I don't mind

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Thanks ever so much NoName55.

Can you answer my question please, are there any games on this site?

Pk_#2
10-25-2007, 03:18 PM
LOL eeeeedyat, you're as shilly as snodie

Quit it.

NoName55
10-25-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks ever so much NoName55.

Can you answer my question please, are there any games on this site?
I have not seen any games here unless there are any in private sections of which I am not a member

I think This site is meant for teaching the creed of Righteous predecessors not games

tomtomsmom
10-25-2007, 03:20 PM
There are no "games" on this site. There are a few about Islam that unless you know a lot about it you can't really play. What kind of games are you looking for?

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Umma Wasat, what are you tring to say? i don't seem to understand your typing as it's untidy. Who is Snodie and quit what?
If you are good at helping then please do otherwise you won't be in my good books.

NoName55 thank you for your help.

Tomtomsmom, some games like Arcade Games, Puzzle Games, Mission Games, Luck Games, Sports Games.... etc get me?

Woodrow
10-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Original questions were answered. this is not a chat room

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.