/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is going on here?!

~Sam~
10-25-2007, 03:44 PM
What is the matter with you people?! You keep closing or deleting what message i send and it's annoying. Not everyone is religious we are learning and it can not be done if people are being mean and nasty to there new corner people.
I guess i made my way here to learn (Well i did try) but this site is too religious for me. If this site is not a 'Chat place' then whatelse is it?.
I come here to see what my sister Snowy who is called Kitgirl does on this site and as she give me the permission to use her Computer i thought might as well meet new people, it comes to a point were you lot need to chill for abit.

You can help and not be so rude!. I have never been on these sites before neither i sit on Computers often as i never get the chance to but that does not mean i come here and get screwed by u people!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Use the PM feature to discuss issues with the Mod who is closing the threads. although you are a limited member you can PM mods with complaints or issues.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!