/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Store Clerk Uses Ax To Repel Robber

islamirama
10-25-2007, 04:04 PM
Store Clerk Uses Ax To Repel Robber

She's in hijab and he has a gun, so who wins?

http://www.wapt.com/video/14411653/index.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amz
10-25-2007, 11:45 PM
lol...:P gooo hijabiz

Muslim Knight
10-25-2007, 11:49 PM
She's admirably brave. And lucky too the robber didn't blow her head off with the gun.

I salute her!!~

islamirama
10-26-2007, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
She's admirably brave. And lucky too the robber didn't blow her head off with the gun.

I salute her!!~
Actually i don't salute her unless she's the owner of the store and defending her income. Otherwise that is suicide, throwing yourself in harms way. It's just money, either give it to him or just say "No, shoot me and go to prison for life for murder" but not to attack him like that, he could've shot her just to get her off his back. You act like that against a mugger or rappist not a robber at convenient store.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
10-28-2007, 01:08 PM
May Allah Azza Wa Jal give us the tawfiq to be as brave as this Sister :D

http://www.mujahideenryder.net/2007/...r-with-an-axe/

:w:

I see Bro Islamirama spread the new already :)

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who is killed while defending his property is a martyr.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Umm Hurairah
10-28-2007, 01:11 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Ameen.

Wow it was hilarious. :D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Tru Mujahida!!!! Subhanallah !!!! :d :d

InToTheRain
10-28-2007, 01:36 PM
One of the comments on the Blog is just ;D

[PIE]Obaida Abdul-rahim said:

Oh Allah. If I ever decide to get married, please grant me a wife as totally freaking GANGSTER as this. I swear by Your Name that I will treat her like all axe-toting princesses should be treated (respect, with maybe a touch of fear). Also, Ya Allah, I will buy her only the finest in criminal-combating weaponry. If she chooses to upgrade to a chainsaw, and that is her right as a Muslim woman, I will not only buy it for her, but I will make sure it is a diamond-tipped chainsaw so that she may dismember the Transgressors with the utmost precision (and also because diamond-tipped chainsaws are a girl’s best friend, and You Know Best).

Ameen.
Ameen.
Ameen.
[/PIE]

IbnAbdulHakim
10-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Ameen!!!!!! :d

mujahideenryder
10-28-2007, 02:18 PM
mashaAllah

thanks for linking to my blog!

Thanaa
10-28-2007, 02:50 PM
:( The video wont play.

Abu Musab
10-28-2007, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
One of the comments on the Blog is just ;D

[PIE]Obaida Abdul-rahim said:

Oh Allah. If I ever decide to get married, please grant me a wife as totally freaking GANGSTER as this. I swear by Your Name that I will treat her like all axe-toting princesses should be treated (respect, with maybe a touch of fear). Also, Ya Allah, I will buy her only the finest in criminal-combating weaponry. If she chooses to upgrade to a chainsaw, and that is her right as a Muslim woman, I will not only buy it for her, but I will make sure it is a diamond-tipped chainsaw so that she may dismember the Transgressors with the utmost precision (and also because diamond-tipped chainsaws are a girl’s best friend, and You Know Best).

Ameen.
Ameen.
Ameen.
[/PIE]
;D ;D ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.