/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Jew defends the Taliban, by telling the Truth

InToTheRain
10-25-2007, 07:40 PM
[PIE]Following is an excerpt from a book by a Jewish American author, A.S. Adler, regarding his research into the Taliban and the media coverage they received. Unlike professional Zionist Islamophobes, such as Daniel Pipes, Adler deflates the media hysteria surrounding the 'evil Taliban' with cool, calm research. He even comes from a religiously Jewish perspective.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/2412[/PIE]

I think the decline of the Taliban is well explained by a Brother from another forum here:

[PIE]from what i understand, the original taliban had noble goals which they were trying to aim for ie to establish the law of Allah in afghanistan. and indeed in the beginning they had the help of Allah with them and had the support of the people.

however as time went by, and more people joined the taliban, not everyone was as sincere as the original organisers of the movement. according to the taliban themselves, only 10% of the original taliban are left. the others had been shaheed. this statement was made about 7 years ago.

as taliban conquered more and more land, more and more people from the conquered areas and armies grew their beards and tied the black turbans around their heads and proclaimed themselves to be taliban. these were the same people who seeked refuge in the communist and shia controlled lands of the north.

as these soldiers grew in numbers and power, they started slowly reverting back to their old ways but under the guise of the taliban. hence the reports of abuse and theft and unjust killing carried out by the taliban were actually being commited by those who only posed as taliban.

but people did not know the difference. they thought these acts were being carried out by the same people who were professing to be their saviours. that is why the people started to turn against the taliban.

this disease was most rampant in the northern areas of taliban controlled afghanistan. two parties had been formed with each of them vieing for control. kabul versus kandahar.

this problem was known to Ameerul mumineen, but as the war had escalated along 4 different fronts, it would have been suicide to tackle the new problem of the munafiqs. but it was also suicide to ignore the new problem as well.

while Mulla Umar was in kandahar, eating from the floor, wearing rags, the munafiqs in kabul were entertaining foreign government officials and forming alliances with them that were not sanctioned by kabul. these munafiq had become so strong that there was no way of tackling the problem without weakening the troops and supply lines for the mujahideen on the frontlines.

aaaaaannyyyyyway.......this explains why most of the so called taliban abandoned the jihad and defected to the kuffar when the american attacked. this is why there is only a small number of mujahideen who are waging a guerilla war from the mountains. inshallah victory will come, the same way victory came against the russians. that took 25 years. maybe this will take as long......... but Allah will test and Allah will give victory.
[/PIE]

peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 10:25 PM
There is talks on the Taliban going on all afghanistant related threads but I have no response :(
Some feed back people, no?

Keltoi
11-14-2007, 10:49 PM
This should supposedly have more validity because the author is Jewish? Sorry, but I don't work with that mindset. The actions of the Taliban before the war have been well documented, and no amount of sugar coating, even from a "Jew" is going to convince me to suddenly give them praise.

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Taliban = Terrorist and many other negative terms.

A Jew likes the Taliban, wow.
Bet I can find a Jew that likes Kim Jong-il.
Big deal.

There are many reasons that few countries acknowledged them.

In fact most Islamic countries did not recognize them.

They practice intollorance not Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban
Although in control of Afghanistan's capital (Kabul) and much or most of the country for five years, the Taliban regime, or "Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan," gained diplomatic recognition from only three states: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. Human rights abuses denied it United Nations recognition and most world's states, including Iran, India, Turkey, Russia, USA and most Central Asian republics opposed the Taliban and aided its rival (Afghan Northern Alliance).

Keltoi makes valid statements.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Well it was expected that some of you would reject it based on the prejudice you have...honestly did any of you actually read the link provided? why don't you enlighten me and refute what it claims based on you "well documented" evidence?

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z.AL-Rashid
Well it was expected that some of you would reject it based on the prejudice you have...honestly did any of you actually read the link provided? why don't you enlighten me and refute what it claims based on you "well documented" evidence?

I would be happy to, but you will just dismiss it. :?

May be you have a sourse that you would concider?

Well besides The Pro-Taliban News Network. :giggling: :giggling:

Well this isn't so funney.

S_87
11-14-2007, 11:19 PM
wilberhum if they had some kind of uniform that indicated they were the taliban i can understand. otherwise how do we know?

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:19 PM
How about RAWA?
http://www.rawa.org/index.php
RAWA is the oldest political/social organization of Afghan women struggling for peace, freedom, democracy and women's rights in fundamentalism-blighted Afghanistan since 1977.
Life for women in southern Afghanistan - heartland of the Taliban who banned girls from schools and women from work during their five-year rule – remains largely unchanged despite progress elsewhere in the country. The current insurgency has made aid and development work in the region particularly difficult.

New Taliban Rules Target Afghan Teachers
Taliban gunmen who murdered two teachers in eastern Afghanistan were only following their rules: Teachers receive a warning, then a beating, and if they continue to teach must be killed.

How much more do you want?

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
wilberhum if they had some kind of uniform that indicated they were the taliban i can understand. otherwise how do we know?
By pulling your head out of the sand.

They are, among other things, drug lords.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/26/wo...=1&oref=slogin
LASHKAR GAH, Afghanistan, Aug. 25 — Afghanistan produced record levels of opium in 2007 for the second straight year, led by a staggering 45 percent increase in the Taliban stronghold of Helmand Province

InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
[PIE]What about the oppression of women under the Taliban?

Isn't it true that they deprived women and girls of education and health care, that they deprived women of the opportunity to work and that they forced women to wear a burka in the street?

If you ask almost anyone in the USA what they think the first woman executed in Kabul after the Taliban came to power was executed for, they would probably answer "blasphemy or adultery".

If you ask how long the judicial procedure was -- from the time of the apprehension for the crime to the time of the execution, they would probably answer "a few hours to a few weeks".

If you asked how long after the Taliban came to power in Kabul was the woman executed, they would probably answer "a few days to a few months".

And what is the reality - as reported by the wire services -- ?

The woman was executed for "beating her husband to death with a hammer as he slept."

The woman was executed after a judicial procedure that took about two years-- from the time of the murder to the time of the execution.

The execution took place more than three years after the Taliban came to power in Kabul.

The discrepancy between the reality and the media generated expectation in this case is suggestive of what one might actually find if one were in a position to investigate the other points in detail.

Would anyone imagine from what they "knew" about the Taliban that they opened several centers to train women to be doctors? They did!!

As for the burkas, it appears to be the case that outside of areas like Kabul, where a substantial percentage of women had gotten used to dressing in western fashions, women went on dressing the way they had dressed for decades, if not centuries -- with their bodies, hair and faces more or less covered depending on where they were. In and around the home in the countryside, they wore a simple headscarf. In towns, they were more covered up.

The English speaking, college educated women in Kabul -- who were often not only anti-Taliban but anti-religious -- were the people who were most adversely affected by the Taliban and were the most able to communicate their troubles to the Western Media. These women and their Russian speaking counterparts were not, in so many cases, innocent beleaguered secularists caught in a web of religious oppression. They were, quite often, the very people who had been doing their best for over a decade to undermine the cultural foundations of Islam in Afghanistan. It would have been remarkable, in this light, if the Taliban had just left them all alone.

While the educated women – including so many who had been Russian collaborators -- were very adept at manipulating the media, the very traditional women -- who constitute the overwhelming majority of the women of Afghanistan -- were almost completely ignored.

Thus far, based on a LexisNexis wire service and NYT search: No reported executions for adultery in Kabul or Herat during the Taliban Period; No reported executions for adultery in Kandahar after 1996; No executions for adultery by Taliban in Afghanistan after 10/02/00, A total of 4-6 executions for adultery 1/01/97-9/11/01 by Taliban in all of Afghanistan –equally divided between men and women.[/PIE]

InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 11:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum

I would be happy to, but you will just dismiss it. :?

May be you have a sourse that you would concider?

Well besides The Pro-Taliban News Network. :giggling: :giggling:

Well this isn't so funney.

Pointing a gun at Woman and yelling at them with a stick? You trying to say the Taliban is the only ones capable of this? Is this all you have to refute this man? I know people who have done and are capable of doing far worse...

By pulling your head out of the sand
at least you know how to do it :ooh: it's about time you actually did it no? :D

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:36 PM
How about this one for all those that cry bias press.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/afghanistanwomen1.htm
The Plight of the Muslim Women of Afghanistan under the Taliban
Islam means the submission of humankind to the will of God, not the submission of women to the will of men.

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Pointing a gun at Woman and yelling at them with a stick? You trying to say the Taliban is the only ones capable of this?
Na, many do it. So that makes it OK for the Taliban?
Is this all you have to refute this man? I know people who have done and are capable of doing far worse...
So that makes the Taliban good guys? If they are not the worst of the worst then they are good?
at least you know how to do it :ooh: it's about time you actually did it no?
No, I have done it. give it a try, it feels good.
:D
I find it so sad, terrorists yell "Sharia Law" and many Muslims call them great and ignore all they do.

wilberhum
11-14-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.islamfortoday.com/taleban9.htm
Taliban have "hurt Islam and distorted the reputation of Muslims throughout the world".
Full text of the Saudi Arabian Government's statement on the breaking off of diplomatic relations with the Taleban
IslamForToday.com Tuesday, 25 September, 2001

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia supported, with all its resources, the fraternal Afghan people during their heroic jihad for independence, which made Afghanistan occupy a special place in the hearts of advocates of people's rights to freedom and independence everywhere, until God ordained victory and Afghanistan won independence and freedom.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regrets that the government of Taleban has exploited Afghanistan's special place not to build ties of fraternity, progress and construction, and not to consolidate the noble meanings represented by Islam, but to turn its territory into a centre for attracting, training and recruiting a number of misled people of all nationalities, especially from the citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to carry out criminal acts.

These acts contradict all creeds. In addition, the Taleban government continues to refuse to hand over those criminals to be brought to justice.

Despite everything that has happened, the Taleban government is continuing to use its territory to shelter, arm and encourage those criminals to carry out terrorist acts that terrorize safe and innocent people and spread panic and destruction in the world. This has hurt Islam and has distorted the reputation of Muslims throughout the world.

The Taleban government has not heeded the contacts and attempts made by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to persuade it to stop sheltering criminals and terrorists and training and inciting them, and stop turning its territory into a shelter and safe haven for them.

The Taleban government has also not responded to the efforts made in this regard. The latest effort was the contact by His Excellency Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf with the Taleban government.

In the light of this, the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces the severing of all ties with the Taleban government. While announcing this, the government stresses that it continues to side with the Afghan people and support everything that could achieve security, stability and prosperity for Afghanistan.

InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 11:50 PM
I find it so sad, terrorists yell "Sharia Law" and many Muslims call them great and ignore all they do.

So you ain't gonna read it with reason and stick to your prejudice? You think I know not what you show? I will again show you part of the article which addresses this:

[PIE]The English speaking, college educated women in Kabul -- who were often not only anti-Taliban but anti-religious -- were the people who were most adversely affected by the Taliban and were the most able to communicate their troubles to the Western Media. These women and their Russian speaking counterparts were not, in so many cases, innocent beleaguered secularists caught in a web of religious oppression. They were, quite often, the very people who had been doing their best for over a decade to undermine the cultural foundations of Islam in Afghanistan. It would have been remarkable, in this light, if the Taliban had just left them all alone.

While the educated women – including so many who had been Russian collaborators -- were very adept at manipulating the media, the very traditional women -- who constitute the overwhelming majority of the women of Afghanistan -- were almost completely ignored.

[/PIE]

Look Wilber, if you can prove this man is false in writing wht he did, then Kudos to you. But you showing me pictures don't cut it. Give me stats and dates to prove this man is wrong, Bada bing bada bang? :D

InToTheRain
11-14-2007, 11:57 PM
http://www.islamfortoday.com/taleban9.htm
Taliban have "hurt Islam and distorted the reputation of Muslims throughout the world".
Full text of the Saudi Arabian Government's statement on the breaking off of diplomatic relations with the Taleban
IslamForToday.com Tuesday, 25 September, 2001

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia supported, with all its resources, the fraternal Afghan people during their heroic jihad for independence, which made Afghanistan occupy a special place in the hearts of advocates of people's rights to freedom and independence everywhere, until God ordained victory and Afghanistan won independence and freedom.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regrets that the government of Taleban has exploited Afghanistan's special place not to build ties of fraternity, progress and construction, and not to consolidate the noble meanings represented by Islam, but to turn its territory into a centre for attracting, training and recruiting a number of misled people of all nationalities, especially from the citizens of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to carry out criminal acts.

These acts contradict all creeds. In addition, the Taleban government continues to refuse to hand over those criminals to be brought to justice.

Despite everything that has happened, the Taleban government is continuing to use its territory to shelter, arm and encourage those criminals to carry out terrorist acts that terrorize safe and innocent people and spread panic and destruction in the world. This has hurt Islam and has distorted the reputation of Muslims throughout the world.

The Taleban government has not heeded the contacts and attempts made by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to persuade it to stop sheltering criminals and terrorists and training and inciting them, and stop turning its territory into a shelter and safe haven for them.

The Taleban government has also not responded to the efforts made in this regard. The latest effort was the contact by His Excellency Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf with the Taleban government.

In the light of this, the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announces the severing of all ties with the Taleban government. While announcing this, the government stresses that it continues to side with the Afghan people and support everything that could achieve security, stability and prosperity for Afghanistan.

I couldn't care less what the Saudi think by the way :ooh: they are part of the problem. It should never be run using Monarchy but the people should elect its leaders...

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:00 AM
Look Wilber, if you can prove this man is false in writing wht he did, then Kudos to you. But you showing me pictures don't cut it. Give me stats and dates to prove this man is wrong, Bada bing bada bang? :D
You wanted input, you got it. :playing:

You rejected it just like I knew you would. :thumbs_do

You want proof? Na, you would look at what I have posted and not just reject it.

Islamfortoday is anti-Islamic? That's an interesting thought.

I did notice that you didn't give me any news source that you would accept.

Why I wonder. :hiding:

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:02 AM
I couldn't care less what the Saudi think by the way :ooh: they are part of the problem. It should never be run using Monarchy but the people should elect its leaders...
More of I want proof but I reject all that doesn't agree with me.

snakelegs
11-15-2007, 12:04 AM
my thoughts on the talibaan
almost any reports on the talibaan come from someone who has an axe to grind - you can pick which axe you want to believe. i think we will never know the truth, partially because of this simple fact.
also there isn't really one truth about them but many.
i think many of the original talibaan were indeed completely sincere. does this make them good? no, it just makes them sincere.
i am not at all sure of the level of their islamic scholarship though i strongly suspect that it was deficient.
i actually see the talibaan themselves as pawns in a larger game. they were largely products of u.s. and saudi funded education as far as i know.
personally, i do not believe that the u.s. cared about talibaan abuses against the afghans at all and that is so much hypocrisy and i find it sickening.
it is true that al-qaeda and the talibaan were very different in goals and strategies.
it is true that the talibaan brought what the afghans wanted the most, in most parts of the country: security. it is also true that outside of kabul, they were not that far out of line with the local people who were very religious and conservative.
depending on who you choose to believe (why choose?), they either irradicated the poppy or it was due to a horrible drought the country suffered that the poppy was wiped out.
that they abused their power is just common sense. that western media demonized them to the hilt is also common sense.
how many executions did they do that weren't reported - who knows?
why the u.s. refused to submit evidence, i do not know. if we really had any, is also unknown. i also don't know why OBL, as a religious man, found it ok to expose the afghans to u.s. bombs to save his own hind parts.
that said, just to be clear - i have no love for the talibaan and the afghans i know also have no love for them.
just an interesting off topic side note - some pashtuns regard themselves as descendants of jews.

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 12:07 AM
I did notice that you didn't give me any news source that you would accept.
No need to hide :ooh: (well since your head is burried in sand I guess that's a given...naah just kidding). I will accept any news source such as BBC or be it CNN. Show something to prove the Stats given in the link is wrong, or that what BOOK claims happened is wrong.

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
http://www.hazara.net/taliban/taliban.html
" The policy of the Taliban is to
exterminate the Hazaras"

Maulawi Mohammed Hanif, Taliban
Commander
Announcing their policy to a crowd of 300
people summoned to a mosque [after killing
15,000 Hazaras people in a day]

" Hazaras are not Muslim. You can kill them.
It is not a sin."

Mullah Manon Niazi
Governor of Mazar-e Sharif
Speaking to a crowd in a mosque after the
fall of mazar city

"The use of opium is wrong, but the selling
is not wrong according to Islamic law"

Mullah Omar - the Taliban Supreme Leader
[ In reality, Islam forbids both the use of
and selling of any type of illegal drugs,
including opium ]

As I said "Drug Lords".

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
More of I want proof but I reject all that doesn't agree with me.
No I reject anything that doesn't agree with Islam, get it right man omg :(

Malaikah
11-15-2007, 12:09 AM

I have nothing to add to this discussion, but I will say is that I would have never expected you to post a single picture without the background story and act as if it explained everything.

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:19 AM
No need to hide :ooh: (well since your head is burried in sand I guess that's a given...naah just kidding). I will accept any news source such as BBC or be it CNN. Show something to prove the Stats given in the link is wrong, or that what BOOK claims happened is wrong.
As Snake implyed, the Taliban are not 100% bad nor 100% good as nothing is 100% anything.

But how Islamic do you find kidnapping for ransom?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eref=rss_world
KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Taliban militants holding 21 Korean hostages in Afghanistan will release two female hostages who are unwell, a Taliban spokesman says.

Taliban spokesperson Qari Yousuf Ahmad confirmed to CNN late Saturday that the release would take place.
They ended up murdering 2 and getting over a million dollars for the rest.

You think they are the good guys?

As far as your stats. I could care less. You ask for input, you got it.

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
I have nothing to add to this discussion, but I will say is that I would have never expected you to post a single picture without the background story and act as if it explained everything.
A truly valid complaint. It hits a bit hard when it is from someone you respect.

So here it is.
http://www.rawa.org/murder-w.htm
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - Thousands of people watched as a woman, cowering beneath a pale blue all-enveloping burqa, was shot and killed today in the first public execution of a woman in Kabul since the Taliban religious army took control three years ago.

The woman, identified only as Zarmeena, a mother of seven children, was found guilty of beating her husband to death with a steel hammer as he slept. The reason for the killing two years ago was a family dispute," according to a Taliban soldier, who didn't give his name.

Zarmeena was taken from the back of a pickup truck that drove into the sports stadium. Two female police officers, both in deep blue burqas, held Zarmeena's arms.

Witnesses said the convicted woman walked slowly, each step followed by a pause.

When she reached the center of the field she was ordered by one of the women to sit.

Behind her a young Taliban soldier, his head wrapped in the traditional turban, took aim with his Kalashnikov rifle. But suddenly Zarmeena stood up and tried to flee. A policewoman stopped her and forced her to sit, said witnesses.

The Taliban soldier moved closer and shot her three times.

Afterward from the crowd several people shouted "God is great."

The stadium was packed with men and women, many of whom had brought their children.

One woman in a burqa, who did not give her name, but was running quickly toward the stadium seats pushing her small children ahead of her, said: "This is the first time a woman has been killed. I wanted to see."

Radio Shariat on Monday announced that there would be a public execution.

The Taliban have imposed their harsh brand of Islamic law in the 90 percent of Afghanistan under their control. The Taliban say their version of Islam is a pure one that follows a literal interpretation of the Muslim holy book, The Koran.

Under Taliban laws, murderers are publicly executed by the relatives of their victims. Adulterers are stoned to death and the limbs of thieves are amputated. Lesser crimes are punished by public beatings.

Mohammed Wazay, who was collecting wood outside the stadium said that the woman, whose identity was not released on radio, "deserved to die because she must have killed her husband while he was sleeping, otherwise it's not possible."

According to a RAWA reporter, Zarmeena's children and the family of Zarmeena's husband were present in the stadium and all of her children were crying loudly for their mother. Several minutes before the execution, her husband's family announced to the Taliban that they forgave Zarmeena. But the Taliban said that it was impossible to stop the execution because they had already announced it to thousands of people. Islamic law allows the family to forgive the killer but the Taliban did not pay any attention to the law.

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 12:28 AM
http://www.hazara.net/taliban/taliban.html
" The policy of the Taliban is to
exterminate the Hazaras"

Maulawi Mohammed Hanif, Taliban
Commander
Announcing their policy to a crowd of 300
people summoned to a mosque [after killing
15,000 Hazaras people in a day]

" Hazaras are not Muslim. You can kill them.
It is not a sin."

Mullah Manon Niazi
Governor of Mazar-e Sharif
Speaking to a crowd in a mosque after the
fall of mazar city

"The use of opium is wrong, but the selling
is not wrong according to Islamic law"

Mullah Omar - the Taliban Supreme Leader
[ In reality, Islam forbids both the use of
and selling of any type of illegal drugs,
including opium ]

As I said "Drug Lords".

nice :ooh: you can use google :thumbs_up...Did you go to faithfreedom to find out about Islam by any chance :ooh: ?

Annnyhooow, we are discussing a "BOOK" here, it's credible and has been published. Had the contents of it being wrong his credibility would've gone down and media would've been all over since we are discussing a very politically sensitive issue no? therefore the contents of the book must be correct no?

Here is an exhert from the beginning paragraph of the article which:

[PIE]Following is an excerpt from a book by a Jewish American author, A.S. Adler, regarding his research into the Taliban and the media coverage they received. Unlike professional Zionist Islamophobes, such as Daniel Pipes, Adler deflates the media hysteria surrounding the 'evil Taliban' with cool, calm research. He even comes from a religiously Jewish perspective.[/PIE]

^ read the above. This man is an established author. He has no reason to lie as far as I know.

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
my thoughts on the talibaan
almost any reports on the talibaan come from someone who has an axe to grind - you can pick which axe you want to believe. i think we will never know the truth, partially because of this simple fact.
also there isn't really one truth about them but many.
i think many of the original talibaan were indeed completely sincere. does this make them good? no, it just makes them sincere.
i am not at all sure of the level of their islamic scholarship though i strongly suspect that it was deficient.
i actually see the talibaan themselves as pawns in a larger game. they were largely products of u.s. and saudi funded education as far as i know.
personally, i do not believe that the u.s. cared about talibaan abuses against the afghans at all and that is so much hypocrisy and i find it sickening.
it is true that al-qaeda and the talibaan were very different in goals and strategies.
it is true that the talibaan brought what the afghans wanted the most, in most parts of the country: security. it is also true that outside of kabul, they were not that far out of line with the local people who were very religious and conservative.
depending on who you choose to believe (why choose?), they either irradicated the poppy or it was due to a horrible drought the country suffered that the poppy was wiped out.
that they abused their power is just common sense. that western media demonized them to the hilt is also common sense.
how many executions did they do that weren't reported - who knows?
why the u.s. refused to submit evidence, i do not know. if we really had any, is also unknown. i also don't know why OBL, as a religious man, found it ok to expose the afghans to u.s. bombs to save his own hind parts.
that said, just to be clear - i have no love for the talibaan and the afghans i know also have no love for them.
just an interesting off topic side note - some pashtuns regard themselves as descendants of jews.
Snakeleg thanks for the response.

Would appreciate it if some one with a mindset like yourself read the article I have linked and give some feedback as to whether it changed your perception.

:peace:

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:34 AM
Z.AL-Rashid,
Your "Faith Blinders" are so tight you can't see anything.

So sad, be proud of you terrorists and enyoy your ignorance.

I can not fight "Self Imposed Ignorance".

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 12:36 AM

I can not fight "Self Imposed Ignorance".
Well, at least you admit it my man. That's a step in the right direction :D

LOL...nah just messing man. Sorry if I offended you with anything I said. Forgive me :(

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, at least you admit it my man. That's a step in the right direction :D

LOL...nah just messing man. Sorry if I offended you with anything I said. Forgive me :(

Not offened.

Life is too short to get offended about your refusal to accept reality.

I just think it is sad.

islamirama
11-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Is willy nilly posting warlords pictures and blaming talebans for them like his masters in the media and govt?

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Is willy nilly posting warlords pictures and blaming talebans for them like his masters in the media and govt?
Your standard denial of the obvious.

You only use sources of information that support you conclusion.

Maybe you can find some thing on Youtube to Prove your point. :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling:

barney
11-15-2007, 05:46 PM
I wouldnt bother. Youve put photographic evidence in front of her and because taliban are muslim, they are incapable of doing wrong, they are just Americans dressed up in turbans inflicting yet more pain on the oppressed, yadda yadda.....

islamirama
11-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Your standard denial of the obvious.

You only use sources of information that support you conclusion.

Maybe you can find some thing on Youtube to Prove your point. :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling:
it's rather you're in denial of the obvious. I have friends who can verify those pictures by talking to pashtuns who go to afghan and back to quetta on daily basis for business trades. Whereas you post and parrot what your media masters tell you and trying to impress others thinking that you actually know something about whats going on over there.

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
:giggling::giggling::giggling:
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
it's rather you're in denial of the obvious. I have friends who can verify those pictures by talking to pashtuns who go to afghan and back to quetta on daily basis for business trades. Whereas you post and parrot what your media masters tell you and trying to impress others thinking that you actually know something about whats going on over there.
Do you have any Youtube stuff to back up what you are saying?:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

I should take Barney's advise.

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 08:20 PM
As Snake implyed, the Taliban are not 100% bad nor 100% good as nothing is 100% anything.

But how Islamic do you find kidnapping for ransom?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...eref=rss_world

They ended up murdering 2 and getting over a million dollars for the rest.

You think they are the good guys?

As far as your stats. I could care less. You ask for input, you got it.
I see you did post from sources I would consider, cool :ooh:. sorry I didn't see it yesterday :/ ...but geeza...with all due , how short can your attention span be? :(
At least have the decency to not make me repeat answers that have been provided in the orignal post...thanks. If you still do not understand what I am reffering to...and you most probably don't :ooh:...look at the date of the event your post is regarding and re-read my orignal post. Clocked on have we? And before you reply, I would appreciate if you take your time and
put some thought into what you post before you do to avoid time wastage :ooh: thanks.

A truly valid complaint. It hits a bit hard when it is from someone you respect.

So here it is.
http://www.rawa.org/murder-w.htm
No I don't find it hard to believe actually. If someone murders some one then penalty is death to the murderer or for them to

pay blood money under Sharia. This event has been addressed in the link I gave and you would have known had you bothered reading it so please please read it to Avoid posting information I have provided already. Here is the post regarding that particular event from the link I have provided. Read post number 10, I am not denying it happened and neither is the author.

I do not want your opinion on what you think of Shariah Law. I just want you to know if your conception of the founders of Taliban would change IF what the Author said is true . If you don't believe what the author says at least read it and tell me which points you disagree with and why...that is all I want. So what I am requesting basically is:

1) READ ORIGNAL POST INCLUDING LINK,
2) WHEN READING ORIGNAL POST, SAY AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH WHAT READ ON ORIGNAL POST.
3) IF DISAGREE SAY WHY?

See folks I ain't asking for much :(

Also Wilber, you are quite the hypocrite for accusing by saying "More of I want proof but I reject all that doesn't agree with me" :( yet it is evident that it was you who did not even bother reading what I had to say because it goes against your prejudice, no? :/

Life is too short to get offended about your refusal to accept reality.
Your right, life is short and I should accept that trying to expect a reasonable discussion with those blinded by prejudice is futile...I should just accept reality but alas I maybe too optimistic :hmm:

format_quote Originally Posted by barney
I wouldnt bother. Youve put photographic evidence in front of her and because taliban are muslim, they are incapable of doing wrong, they are just Americans dressed up in turbans inflicting yet more pain on the oppressed, yadda yadda.....
READ MY POST! I ain't saying Muslims or the Talibans are angels ****it :grumbling

So far, the only decent response I have gotten was from Snakeleg although I don't think he read the OP fully. Keltoi, Wilber and Blimey, your responses suck :thumbs_do :playing:
MUHAHAHAha :X

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 08:35 PM
So far, the only decent response I have gotten was from Snakeleg although I don't think he read the OP fully. Keltoi, Wilber and Blimey, your responses suck :thumbs_do :playing:
MUHAHAHAha :X[/B]
As I said:
You wanted input, you got it.

You rejected it just like I knew you would.

Any response that is contrary to what you want "sucks".

Next time you don't want input, don't ask for it.

snakelegs
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM

MUHAHAHAha :X
i did read it, and the link as well, and took it into consideration when i wrote my post.
do i get a cookie now? :playing:

Jayda
11-15-2007, 08:38 PM
hola

i think it is interesting that the caption of this thread pretty much substantiates the biggest stereotypes of muslims... what do the other non muslims here think?

que Dios te bendiga

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
As I said:

Any response that is contrary to what you want "sucks".

Next time you don't want input, don't ask for it.
You know...your avatar suits you well. Mindless gibberish which only adds to the confusion ^o)...no I wasn't talking about you geeza it ish teh tazmanian devil which I eshpeak of you gets me :ooh:

anyways .... :peace:

next please...

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 08:47 PM
i did read it, and the link as well, and took it into consideration when i wrote my post.
do i get a cookie now? :playing:
I KNEW IT! At least some one cares about what I posted in the OP....MuchAs Gracias :'(

yer cookie has been delivered.

update: LOOoooooooooooooooL @ Snakeleg. How gullible I am :(. well I got a cookie too so it's all good :D

Jayda
11-15-2007, 08:49 PM
lol, clever

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
hola

i think it is interesting that the caption of this thread pretty much substantiates the biggest stereotypes of muslims... what do the other non muslims here think?

que Dios te bendiga
Ya, that was pointed out in the first response by Keltoi.

Jayda
11-15-2007, 09:40 PM

hola,

perhaps i misunderstand what you are saying... but isn't that an anti taliban demonstration? they have taliban crossed out...

que Dios te bendiga

snakelegs
11-15-2007, 09:44 PM
I KNEW IT! At least some one cares about what I posted in the OP....MuchAs Gracias :'(

yer cookie has been delivered.

update: LOOoooooooooooooooL @ Snakeleg. How gullible I am :(. well I got a cookie too so it's all good :D
just to clarify - i was not joking about having read it - only about the cookie.

wilberhum
11-15-2007, 09:50 PM
hola,

perhaps i misunderstand what you are saying... but isn't that an anti taliban demonstration? they have taliban crossed out...

que Dios te bendiga
I have no idea how you could misunderstand. My first line of my first post.
Taliban = Terrorist and many other negative terms.
Of course it is an anti-Taliban demonstration. I question that many "non-Muslim males" would choose to live under the Taliban.

InToTheRain
11-15-2007, 09:51 PM
just to clarify - i was not joking about having read it - only about the cookie.
LOL and I thought I was gullible :Evil: muhahaha AAHAHAHAHAHA

:D

I knew you read it after I re-read your response. It was a very good one, muchAs gracias :D

:thumbs_up

Jayda
11-15-2007, 09:54 PM
I have no idea how you could misunderstand. My first line of my first post.

Of course it is an anti-Taliban demonstration. I question that many "non-Muslim males" would choose to live under the Taliban.

hola

i understand now,

gracias

barney
11-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Y'know. Anti semitism, Anti yank.
It's all good historical stuff.

My favorite xenophobic historical baggage with the "God is on our side" ultimate deitys approval to dismiss all criticism??
Sung by pretty much evryone of the German nation during world war one.

Hymn of Hate:: Lissnaeu 1914

In the Captain's Mess, in the banquet hall,
Sat feasting the officers, one and all.
One raised his glass, on high to say.
These three words only 'To THE DAY!'
They had all but a single hate. . . .
They had one foe and one alone—England!

Gott strafe England!

What do we care for the Russians or French?
Shot against shot, and thrust for thrust!
We fight the foe with bronze and sheath,
And some day or other we make our peace.
You we shall hate with enduring hate;
We shall not forbear from our hate;

Gott strafe England!

Hate on water and hate on land,
Hate of the head and hate of the hand,
Hate of the hammer and hate of the crown,
Hate of seventy millions pressing down.
We love as one; we hate as one;
We have one foe, and one alone - ENGLAND !

Gott strafe England!

By shell from sea, by bomb from the air
Our greeting shall be spread,
Making each English homestead
A mansion of the dead.

We shall hate you with a long lasting hate.
A hate that endures and will never abate
Hatred by sea and hatred by land
From those who wear crowns and those who work by their hand
Seventy million all as one man
United in love and united in woe
United in hatred of one single foe
England”
Gott strafe England!

InToTheRain
11-16-2007, 07:18 PM
^ Geeza stop trying to feed me your whines. I am a Muslim it's Haram for me.

No trolling and...

al-muslimah
11-20-2007, 03:14 AM
US government= terrorists
Marines=terrorists
Jewish zoinists=terrorist

Hamas=mujahideen
Taliban=mujahideen
BIG DIFFERENCE.Go learn wilberhumm

May allah return back their strength once more.Ameen.

Jayda
11-20-2007, 01:50 PM
hola al-muslimah,

do you consider islam a 'religion of peace,' as we so often hear in daily discourse?

que Dios te bendiga

wilberhum
11-20-2007, 01:54 PM
hola al-muslimah,

do you consider islam a 'religion of peace,' as we so often hear in daily discourse?

que Dios te bendiga
If you read his posts you will see that he believe in a religion of war and a god of hate.

Jayda
11-20-2007, 02:01 PM
If you read his posts you will see that he believe in a religion of war and a god of hate.
and if you paid attention to her screen name and profile information you would see that 'he' is a girl. i'm interested in her answer and not analysis of her answers...

aamirsaab
11-20-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al-muslimah
Marines=terrorists

Hamas=mujahideen
Taliban=mujahideen
BIG DIFFERENCE.Go learn wilberhumm

Please note that the quote above is not representative of ALL muslims. Though I do agree to some extent with what is written, hamas and the taliban cannot be called mujahideen if what is atrributed to them is true.

I have highlighted the key words in this post to make it easier to comprehend.

wilberhum
11-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Marines=terrorists

Hamas=mujahideen
Taliban=mujahideenBIG DIFFERENCE.Go learn wilberhumm

I went and I learned. Thanks for the good advise, I would never thought of it.
(Well except on a daily basis, though I must admit, I let hours go by) :skeleton:

Three truck drivers beheaded
In what appears to be a revenge action for sectarian killings in Parachinar, the Taliban beheaded three truck drivers near Darra Adamkhel on Monday. The drivers belonging to Juzara and Marai area of the Kohat district had been kidnapped by the Taliban on Sunday evening when they were passing through the Darra Adamkhel bazaar on their way to the troubled Kurram Agency.
http://dawn.com/2007/11/20/top13.htm

Any more good advise?

Talha777
11-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Taliban are the vanguard of Islam. They are indeed the true mujahideen and they are not afraid to fight America or any other cowardly European nation that hide behind their tanks and think carpet bombing innocent civilians is helping them win the war. Taliban will persist and persist, there will be ups and downs for them, but in the end its a war of stamena, and Taliban have the most. America and Europe like all cowards get easily demoralized and will leave soon, insha Allah.

wilberhum
11-20-2007, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Taliban are the vanguard of Islam. They are indeed the true mujahideen and they are not afraid to fight America or any other cowardly European nation that hide behind their tanks and think carpet bombing innocent civilians is helping them win the war. Taliban will persist and persist, there will be ups and downs for them, but in the end its a war of stamena, and Taliban have the most. America and Europe like all cowards get easily demoralized and will leave soon, insha Allah.
Do "vanguard of Islam" kill truck drivers because of what sect they belong to?

Is that what Islam is to you? Even kill other Muslims? Sad

Talha777
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Shut up already. And stop neg repping me.

snakelegs
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
they also will not hesitate to kill their fellow muslims which just as much gusto.

wilberhum
11-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Shut up already. And stop neg repping me.
If you wouldn't start fights, I wouldn't have to finish them.

But back on topic.
You didn't answer my question.

Cognescenti
11-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Taliban are the vanguard of Islam. They are indeed the true mujahideen and they are not afraid to fight America or any other cowardly European nation that hide behind their tanks and think carpet bombing innocent civilians is helping them win the war. Taliban will persist and persist, there will be ups and downs for them, but in the end its a war of stamena, and Taliban have the most. .

1) "Taliban are the vanguard of Islam."

Oh...great. Hide your family photo albums...qucik!

2) "..carpet bombing innocent civilians is helping them win the war"

Nobody is being "carpet bombed" sweetheart. It takes a big plane to do that. I know you think it sounds more dramatic to say "carpet bombed" but it is not true and just makes you seem ignorant, which we would certianly not want.

3) America and Europe like all cowards get easily demoralized and will leave soon, insha Allah

I think you mean the French. I'm not sure it would make any difference if they left as they are hiding in Kabul right now.

al-muslimah
11-22-2007, 05:38 AM
Originally Posted by Talha777
Taliban are the vanguard of Islam. They are indeed the true mujahideen and they are not afraid to fight America or any other cowardly European nation that hide behind their tanks and think carpet bombing innocent civilians is helping them win the war. Taliban will persist and persist, there will be ups and downs for them, but in the end its a war of stamena, and Taliban have the most. .

May Allah have mercy on u. u are right and the only terrorists i see are NATO and the so called peace keeping forces.Sure...................May Allah give victory to our brothers in jihad.What am i talking about he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keltoi
11-22-2007, 06:04 AM
The only "victory" for the Taliban will be more beheaded school teachers and truck drivers and probably plenty of dead Taliban when they decide to pop their heads up.

wilberhum
11-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Talha777

May Allah have mercy on u. u are right and the only terrorists i see are NATO and the so called peace keeping forces.Sure...................May Allah give victory to our brothers in jihad.What am i talking about he will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
al-muslimah
Maybe you could answer my question?

al-muslimah
11-22-2007, 11:11 PM
No unless they were traitor and spies fomr the enemies die.

al-muslimah
11-22-2007, 11:14 PM
The only "victory" for the Taliban will be more beheaded school teachers and truck drivers and probably plenty of dead Taliban when they decide to pop their heads up.--Keltoi

No wallahi their victory is near, people like them give victory to this religion. What do u think Keltoi, its an honor for the taliban to be killed fighting in jihad. Its Matryrdom.

SATalha
11-22-2007, 11:22 PM
From what I am reading as well it seems that the Taliban are gaining more popularity in the North Pakistan. May Allah guide them and all of us.

snakelegs
11-22-2007, 11:32 PM
yes, they're doing quite well in northern pakistan. they have taken over several villages in swat valley, have taken down government flags and replaced them with their own, have threatened women who don't wear burka, have mandated that men have beards a certain length and are bullying people around, beheading people, having suicide bombings, killing shia's, shutting girls' schools, etc etc.
they are indeed great examples of islam! hooray for the talibaan!

SATalha
11-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I wouldnt call the great examples for Islam. Islam is seperate from Muslims who represent it. We can never do justice to Islam.....but we can try. Like i said May Allah SWT guide them.

snakelegs
11-22-2007, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
I wouldnt call the great examples for Islam. Islam is seperate from Muslims who represent it. We can never do justice to Islam.....but we can try. Like i said May Allah SWT guide them.
you wouldn't, but many (here) automatically support them because they are under the banner of islam.
of course, i agree - islam is separate from any given individuals and their actions.

SATalha
11-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Well yes i can understand why Muslims would support them. I to do support their passion for Islam. But their approuch seems to harsh, but then again i do not believe anything that I see or read in the media. SO ALLAH KNOWS BEST. I will never judge my Brothers.

snakelegs
11-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Well yes i can understand why Muslims would support them. I to do support their passion for Islam. But their approuch seems to harsh, but then again i do not believe anything that I see or read in the media. SO ALLAH KNOWS BEST. I will never judge my Brothers.
i respect your position. and yes, ultimately you are correct "allah knows best".

SATalha
11-23-2007, 12:07 AM
Thankyou for your comments.

wilberhum
11-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Sorry Snake, I got the wrong post.
SATalha
All that is needed for evil to prevail
is for good men to remain silent[/QUOTE]

SATalha
11-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Ah Wilber dont worry we wont remain silent about the US guvernment......we will screame till we cant anymore.

snakelegs
11-23-2007, 12:19 AM
at the end of the day, will it matter what you and i and a muslim on islamicboard think?
i condemn what they are doing. if he chooses not to, i can respect that. he said he feels that they are harsh, but can't rely on media reports.
if only all the injustice in the world could be brought to an end because of some peoples' opinions.

wilberhum
11-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Ah Wilber dont worry we wont remain silent about the US guvernment......we will screame till we cant anymore.
Oh my another one of those that classify the enemy by religion alone.
If your "Brothers" kill the innocent you remain silent. How noble. :hmm:

SATalha
11-23-2007, 01:10 AM
Indeed this will not be a noble stance, hence i condemn this. BUT i will not judge them, coz only Allah can judge them. Well if being noble is being able to speak out against the killing of innocents, then i gues that would make most of the world noble....when they took to the streets in protest against the Iraq war.....wouldnt you agree Wilber.

wilberhum
11-23-2007, 04:24 AM
Good double speak. Does it hurt your tough to do that?

I have been "in the street" protesting Iraq.

But I was there because the war is wrong, Not because most Iraqis are Muslim. Do you see the difference?

al-muslimah
11-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Alhamdulillah they are gaining strength, they are on the truth and some people are too ignorant to know what the ummah is going through.Why would Allah give them such victory if they were " evil '?

They are our brothers fillah( for Allah) and we indeed shall support them not with our mouths but wallahi inshallah with our blood and bodies.
" Watch out we have come out for Allah's sake and have declared jihad."

Dawud_uk
11-23-2007, 09:47 PM
just aint far, i want to give people reps for some good points made in support of our mujahadeen bros and keeps saying i got to give reps to others first, why?

if a few people are making all the good points then let em get all the reps.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah

wilberhum
11-23-2007, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
just aint far, i want to give people reps for some good points made in support of our mujahadeen bros and keeps saying i got to give reps to others first, why?

if a few people are making all the good points then let em get all the reps.

assalaamu alaykum,
Abu Abdullah
Well you haven't rept me. :-\

Dawud_uk
11-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Well you haven't rept me. :-\
maybe cos i dont usually agree with you?

Abu Abdullah

SATalha
11-23-2007, 10:56 PM
You know what Wilber compared to what the Taliban have done.....the western Guv and Some Dictators in the Muslim lands have done far more. How many times are we going to bang on about it. The crimes of the west is ligitimised and shown as acts of heroism. You know what I am sick of seeing the CNN and Fox pump the same crap about the Taliban.....when you have US Soldiers committing rape in Iraq. You know that some of these sexualy frastrated males see Iraq as a place go and let off some steam. This mentality stems from Emperial times where western nations have been portrayed as the dominant "man". They used everything science, media etc. So dont talk to me about being noble and dont talk to me about double standards...........the American Guv and Western Guv dont have any standards.

wilberhum
11-24-2007, 12:45 AM
You know what Wilber compared to what the Taliban have done
Where did I compare?
.....the western Guv and Some Dictators in the Muslim lands have done far more.
So does that make it OK?
How many times are we going to bang on about it. The crimes of the west is ligitimised and shown as acts of heroism.
I guess that is why we put some on trial and put them in prison.
You know what I am sick of seeing the CNN and Fox pump the same crap about the Taliban
Well they report the news. So don't blame CNN, blame the ones who commit the acts.
.....when you have US Soldiers committing rape in Iraq. You know that some of these sexualy frastrated males see Iraq as a place go and let off some steam.
Different than Muslims, not all US Soldiers are perfict. :-\
This mentality stems from Emperial times where western nations have been portrayed as the dominant "man".
Just like Muslims use to do. Declair every neighbor country an enemy and invade them.
They used everything science, media etc.
As do Muslims.
So dont talk to me about being noble and dont talk to me about double standards...........
Again, will you point out where I did this?
the American Guv and Western Guv dont have any standards.
Do you mean we don't do suicide operations?
But there is no double standard in what you say. You say all Muslims are good and all non-Muslims are bad. No double standards there. :-\:-\

al-muslimah
11-24-2007, 02:09 AM
Its called "Matyrdom operations" not suicide operations or bombing.Sheesh.There is a big difference.Huge!!

al-muslimah
11-24-2007, 02:24 AM
EVERYBODY READ THIS:
Taliban control half of Afghanistan
NOVEMBER 23,2007:
The Taliban has a permanent presence in most of Afghanistan and the country is in serious danger of falling into the group's hands, according to a report from an international think tank.

The Senlis Council claimed that the insurgents controlled "vast swathes of unchallenged territory" and were gaining "more and more political legitimacy in the minds of the Afghan people".

It said that the Nato force in the country needed to be doubled to 80,000 front-line soldiers who should be allowed to pursue militants into Pakistan.

The 110-page report said that its "exclusive" research found the Taliban controlled 54 per cent of Afghanistan.

It calculated that Nato countries should contribute 2.3 soldiers per £500 million of their GDP to provide 71,000 soldiers, with 9,000 additional troops coming from Muslim nations.

If the plan were adopted, Britain would need to send 4,500 troops, significantly fewer than are deployed now.

British and American military leaders say the mission in Afghanistan has been hamstrung by Nato members refusing to send reinforcements or placing "caveats" on their duties when there.

There is no sign, despite pressure from the US and Britain, of any move within Nato to send reinforcements to Afghanistan.

The report said: "It is a sad indictment of the current state of Afghanistan that the question now appears to be not if the Taliban will return to Kabul, but when this will happen and in what form.

The oft-stated aim of reaching the city in 2008 appears more viable than ever and it is incumbent upon the international community to implement a new strategic paradigm for Afghanistan before time runs out".

The puppet Ministry of Defence dismissed the report, saying its conclusion that the Taliban would take Kabul was not credible. "The Taliban does not pose a credible threat to the democratic Afghan government," a spokesman said.

The report coincides with a study from Oxfam for the House of Commons international development committee, which gives warning that the security situation in Afghanistan is deteriorating.

Oxfam said that Afghans faced "severe hardship comparable with sub-Saharan Africa" and that aid was not getting to the most needy.

Keltoi
11-24-2007, 03:19 AM
Its called "Matyrdom operations" not suicide operations or bombing.Sheesh.There is a big difference.Huge!!
Put a bow on a pig and its still a pig

Umm_Qaylah
11-24-2007, 04:43 AM
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Reading through this post just really made me think of how gullible the people of our Ummah have become. We either take what the media of the West feeds us or what we want to believe. Have we visited the Taliban to see their state? Have we even met ONE of them? Have we set foot in the land that went through war for 20 years and then supposedly had the Law of Allaah imposed?

I see many faults in the speech of several posters in this thread and SubHana-Allaah, I think for your own good, it is better for you to remain silent rather than speaking ill of that which you do not know about. Why has it become so hard for us to refrain from that which we are ignorant about? Why do we have to claim to know everything?

SubHana-Allaah, perhaps you should refrain from studying wikipedia and go to the sources to find the truth.

(This post was made in general to all the posters and no one in particular. If I have offended any of you please forgive me but sometimes, when something hits home...I must voice myself in order to be heard.)

Jezaakuma-Allaahu Khayren.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh

wilberhum
11-24-2007, 02:13 PM
No when you strap on explosives to your body and set of, it is suicide.
No 72 virgins involved. :?

wilberhum
11-24-2007, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm_Qaylah
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Reading through this post just really made me think of how gullible the people of our Ummah have become. We either take what the media of the West feeds us or what we want to believe. Have we visited the Taliban to see their state? Have we even met ONE of them? Have we set foot in the land that went through war for 20 years and then supposedly had the Law of Allaah imposed?

I see many faults in the speech of several posters in this thread and SubHana-Allaah, I think for your own good, it is better for you to remain silent rather than speaking ill of that which you do not know about. Why has it become so hard for us to refrain from that which we are ignorant about? Why do we have to claim to know everything?

SubHana-Allaah, perhaps you should refrain from studying wikipedia and go to the sources to find the truth.

(This post was made in general to all the posters and no one in particular. If I have offended any of you please forgive me but sometimes, when something hits home...I must voice myself in order to be heard.)

We either take what the media of the West feeds us?
What about what the press that is from Muslim countries and ran by Muslims?
Or do you just reject everything that does not suite you?
Have we visited the Taliban to see their state?
Have you visited the US? Do you think going someplace is better that seeing what the hundreds of professional reporters see?
Are you sure the mood is not made of green cheese? ;D
Why do we have to claim to know everything? There many things I do not know. But when every news source from every part of the world says the same thing, I feel comfortable that is is correct.

SATalha
11-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Wilber this is For you

7. The Word is proved true against the greater part of them: for they do not believe.

8. We have put yokes round their necks right up to their chins, so that their heads are forced up (and they cannot see).

9. And We have put a bar in front of them and a bar behind them, and further, We have covered them up; so that they cannot see.

10. The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe.

Surah Yaseen

barney
11-25-2007, 12:19 AM
More forged photo's.
http://www.lccables.com/talibans/2.html

جوري
11-25-2007, 12:30 AM
I am sure the sister who is actually from Afghanistan is going to be more impressed bu your 'genuine' photos over her day to day living in their midst... lol that is fresh ...

cheerio

NoName55
11-25-2007, 12:46 AM

barney
11-25-2007, 02:33 AM
How does blowing up a marketplace full of Kids make them Matyers?

Sure the ones out on the front line getting blasted by airstikes and killed by Coalition gunfire, they could be "Freedom Fighters" if they werent trying to overthrow the elected Afgani government or trying to get back to the happy slaughter days of the 1990's. But nahh, easier to blow schoolkids to bits.

al-muslimah
11-25-2007, 05:10 AM
You weirdos visit the worng resources on news its all lies. I hate the media such twisters and liers.

Originally Posted by Umm_Qaylah
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

THANK U UMM_QAYLAH.TAHNK U.AT LEAST U UNDERSTAND.

al-muslimah
11-25-2007, 05:13 AM
BY BARNEY---
How does blowing up a marketplace full of Kids make them Matyers?

Sure the ones out on the front line getting blasted by airstikes and killed by Coalition gunfire, they could be "Freedom Fighters" if they werent trying to overthrow the elected Afgani government or trying to get back to the happy slaughter days of the 1990's. But nahh, easier to blow schoolkids to bits.

----MAYBE THE COALITION OF INVADERS DO THAT, BUT OUR MUJAHIDEEEN DON'T.AFGHANI GOV.PLEASE!!!!!!!!11

aamirsaab
11-25-2007, 08:18 AM
:sl:
I think this thread has gone on long enough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.