/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth being a doctor?

salman786
10-26-2007, 02:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salam all, hope your fine and well

My younger sister is studying hard to become a Doctor, i think she just has this end goal in mind of just being a Doc, bless, she is only 16... (ust started A-Levels etc )

However we are fully supporting her, am just concerned, long hours hard work, killer to any social life - marriage?

Any Docs out there?
Tell benefits?
I know it's a long hard route to become one, but Masha Allah my sister is blessed and I'm sure she can do this if she wishes, we also give her our upmost support.

Is it easier to become a dentist?

Look forward to hear from you all............

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
10-26-2007, 03:04 AM
i think you should encourage her. there is a great need for muslim women doctors. it is a difficult and stressful occupation, but the rewards (not talking about $) could be much greater than a dentist.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.