PDA

View Full Version : My Jalebi!



salman786
10-26-2007, 03:01 AM
Okay, so I bought some Jalebi earlier today. I figured it was way more then enough for a few people, and I thought we'd all munch on it in our own time, this evening. Anyway, there is one member of this household that will kill a 24 case of soda, 24 bags of chips, not matter how much food there's in the house, within 24 it will all be gone. I mean it's gone, in less then that time!!

Anyway, my point is though, that my frickin Jalebi is gone man. He battered it all. Just look at the photo, and see what he left for everyone else. An hour ago the box was full, untouched, now look at it. I'm glad he likes it, and I bought it to eat, but he swipes everything, in it's entirety, nothing lasts, nothing.

Am I being out of line? Nobody here knows him, so it's cool. But I think it's just greedy and shows a complete lack of consideration on this person's part. It happens all the time, with all kinds of food. He'll want to batter it before anyone gets they're hands on it. I'm not even mad or angry, I'm just dissapointed that my Jalebi got swiped, but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally Posted by salman786
but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
It's Willy. And besides, I don't think its Augustus Gloop at all. He has his lot of chocolates over a period of more than 24 hours.

I don't know if this is any sort of consolation, but I usually tend to eat my siblings' share and then when they ask, I gladly say that I ate it; but would be very glad to puke it out if they'd like. Except, of course, I don't puke. It's disgusting. So they probably more or less suffer as much as you are right now.

:w:
Reply

rozeena
10-26-2007, 12:59 PM
lol! aww i think thats cute. i fink next time jus make it clear that its 4 evri 2 share, he probli doesnt realise his doing it. n it'll probli b embaresing 4 him if u say it directly.
Reply

Nawal89
10-26-2007, 01:09 PM
people like that get on my nerves. So unconsiderate. Next time you buy something like that store it in your room and give them all one peice at dinner :p
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
The Ruler
10-26-2007, 01:27 PM
people like that get on my nerves. So unconsiderate.
*cough*

But I do consider though. I consider how hungry I am when I have their share. I also consider how big my stomach is compared to theirs. Afterall, I'm the eldest.

:w:
Reply

Nawal89
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol its still not nice. I think its these type of people that made me selfish. *nods head*
Reply

al Amaanah
10-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Reply

ahsan28
10-26-2007, 03:50 PM
May Allah Almighty make you strong enough to protect your sweets from invaders :D
Reply

al Amaanah
10-26-2007, 03:57 PM
^
Reply

Kittygyal
10-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Salamualikum.
I can understand you situation as Sam (ma sister) always do that..but she im going to behonest she doesn't munch of every food in the yard. hell no thats never going to happen Insha'Allaah... this seems cute man, but hey why not keep the food in ya room? maybe hide it because this can cause overweight for him and it's horrid to be overweight!! LOL..

Just have sabr brother, Allaah will give you twice as much man. :)

Ma'assalama
Reply

Woodrow
10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by salman786
Okay, so I bought some Jalebi earlier today. I figured it was way more then enough for a few people, and I thought we'd all munch on it in our own time, this evening. Anyway, there is one member of this household that will kill a 24 case of soda, 24 bags of chips, not matter how much food there's in the house, within 24 it will all be gone. I mean it's gone, in less then that time!!

Anyway, my point is though, that my frickin Jalebi is gone man. He battered it all. Just look at the photo, and see what he left for everyone else. An hour ago the box was full, untouched, now look at it. I'm glad he likes it, and I bought it to eat, but he swipes everything, in it's entirety, nothing lasts, nothing.

Am I being out of line? Nobody here knows him, so it's cool. But I think it's just greedy and shows a complete lack of consideration on this person's part. It happens all the time, with all kinds of food. He'll want to batter it before anyone gets they're hands on it. I'm not even mad or angry, I'm just dissapointed that my Jalebi got swiped, but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
:w:

In the interest of protecting your supply of sweets I am PMing you my home address, please feel free to mail them all to me for safe keeping.
Reply

Kittygyal
10-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
:w:

In the interest of protecting your supply of sweets I am PMing you my home address, please feel free to mail them all to me for safe keeping.
:sl:
No nan thats not fair i want all the candies!!!!!! :cry:
Reply

aadil77
10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by salman786
Okay, so I bought some Jalebi earlier today. I figured it was way more then enough for a few people, and I thought we'd all munch on it in our own time, this evening. Anyway, there is one member of this household that will kill a 24 case of soda, 24 bags of chips, not matter how much food there's in the house, within 24 it will all be gone. I mean it's gone, in less then that time!!

Anyway, my point is though, that my frickin Jalebi is gone man. He battered it all. Just look at the photo, and see what he left for everyone else. An hour ago the box was full, untouched, now look at it. I'm glad he likes it, and I bought it to eat, but he swipes everything, in it's entirety, nothing lasts, nothing.

Am I being out of line? Nobody here knows him, so it's cool. But I think it's just greedy and shows a complete lack of consideration on this person's part. It happens all the time, with all kinds of food. He'll want to batter it before anyone gets they're hands on it. I'm not even mad or angry, I'm just dissapointed that my Jalebi got swiped, but I do think it's hilarious that this person acts like Augustus Gloop; that fat kid from Wily Wonka!
lol bro you made me roar! I think you should try setting up a trap for him next time(and make sure you record it then put it on youtube!) eg;tie a string to them and pull when he comes near! or put a mouse trap inside the box lol!:D;D

you don't have to take this seriously, but it would be hilarious if you did!;D
Reply

Al_Imaan
10-26-2007, 06:02 PM
At first I thought this thread had to do something with chacha....:p....but lol....i would never be able to eat all the snacks...no matter how much I want to...
Reply

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 06:39 PM
I should take the offer then?, maybe we can share our food together and then kill Snowy with the fatness we get. That would be great to make her faint. What and who is a 'Jalebi'?
Reply

Woodrow
10-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by ~Sam~
I should take the offer then?, maybe we can share our food together and then kill Snowy with the fatness we get. That would be great to make her faint. What and who is a 'Jalebi'?
A Jalebi is an Indian/Pakistan pastry, it is sort of like a soft pretzel soaked in sweet syrup.

Cha-Cha Jalebi is one of the finest and the most exemplary member of this forum, He is an asset to all forums he is a member of.



He gave me rep points to say that.
Reply

~Sam~
10-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
A Jalebi is an Indian/Pakistan pastry, it is sort of like a soft pretzel soaked in sweet syrup.

Cha-Cha Jalebi is one of the finest and the most exemplary member of this forum, He is an asset to all forums he is a member of.



He gave me rep points to say that.
Oh we have food been dealt with on this forum aswel thats what i like because i am and will be forever who steals food from others. I guess we all have our times, oh maybe not then i guess.

I want to meet this 'Cha-Cha Jalebi' so i can at all means steal his food or maybe not. Depends if this person or food is in good health.
Reply

chacha_jalebi
10-26-2007, 09:39 PM
well well well...

words cant describe what i wan say lol so *scratches head* it must been some nice jalebis that you came online and vented out your frustation via a thread bro :p


and dont it jus annoy you when people are unconsiderate, but you always gotta think about them aswell, like maybe they hadnt eaten in like 5 days or they jus them people that are gona be on the next "weight watchers" :D

either way stay happy, dont let it get to you too much, hope you get more jalebis



At first I thought this thread had to do something with chacha........but lol....i would never be able to eat all the snacks...no matter how much I want to...
Yeah, I thought it was Chacha going off on another one of his fantasies about his jalebis <<<Smilie dedicated to chacha :P
Cha-Cha Jalebi is one of the finest and the most exemplary member of this forum, He is an asset to all forums he is a member of.
"exemplary and asset" :statisfie:p

:-[

na lol

neway bro hope you get over your tantrum :p
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 04:54 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!