/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing

salman786
10-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Question for the reverts

I was speaking to a non muslim a little while ago and she said "I love Fridays, I will stay awake until 3am and go clubbing, have lots of alcohol, listen to loud music, and wear skimpy clothing for men to drool over me in the clubs".

I failed to see why that was appealing?

I was with another muslim at the time, and this muslim said "Wow, you guys have so much fun"...

Again, I failed to see the appeal in loud music, free mixing, and wearing skimpy clothing for men to look at you... So I asked this muslim why she thought it must be fun to do all that stuff. And this person said, it just sounds like fun... I raised an eyebrow at that point...

So I thought, I would post here, so people who did this stuff once upon a time, can explain why that is something to look forward to. Because I am quiet frankly baffled...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
10-26-2007, 03:11 AM
you're not missing anything!

Strzelecki
10-26-2007, 06:42 AM
^ Gave you rep in another thread. Why are you asking for rep like that? Do something rep worthy. ;)

Anyway...
I've never understood either. I think it's pretty stupid.

shible
10-26-2007, 06:47 AM
Truely Said Brother, One can only gain Rep from a post that benefits all the members .

If in case u'r post was interesting then reps comes to you without any hesitation Brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rozeena
10-26-2007, 10:15 AM
i know exctly what u mean bro. i knw sum ppl who r lyk dt who boast bout goin 2 da clubs havein a drink etc. i fink its stupid.firstly u shudnt b doin stuff lyk dt as its not allowed in islam secondly why boast bout it. u jus put urself dwn in ppls eyes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!