/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't go to jumma

salman786
10-26-2007, 03:26 AM
Ok i have a problem, on firdays i have a lecture from 1 to 2, same time as jummah prayer....what do i do, miss the lecture ? will i be held accountable for not being able to attend the prayer ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
10-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Asalam alakum you are new and have no rep or attention of anyone i go to school(english) i miss juma i don't know if it bad but i always repent to go and no reps for you naughty you can;t ask for reps all of a sudden do some good posts help people than you get reps(like mine) ask any1 i am the mini resident and very popular read my introduction i came in 5tpages wow! wish you could have that welll try (sorry of topic)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.