/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marriage

AnonymousPoster
10-26-2007, 10:21 AM
i just wanted some advice about marriage. basically in our family we marry in the family etc. Now we had couple of people who my dad turned down and now theirs no more male around my age in relatives. so im thinking how am i going to find someone? i know my dad is bit worried to. he says inshallah it'll all be ok.im scared. My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me :cry:. im soo confused. please help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
10-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Thread approved.

Firyal
10-28-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
i just wanted some advice about marriage. basically in our family we marry in the family etc. Now we had couple of people who my dad turned down and now theirs no more male around my age in relatives. so im thinking how am i going to find someone? i know my dad is bit worried to. he says inshallah it'll all be ok.im scared. My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me :cry:. im soo confused. please help!
:sl:

sis try to talk to ya dad abt ur sis proposal made to u. Mayb now ur dad might agree. But sis y dun u marry outside the family? Outside, u'll get lots of proposals n ur family will enlarged n u'll get more ppl to visit n to get acquaintace...

:w:

RespectAll
10-28-2007, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
As-salaamu `alaykum sister,

Don't worry sister, don't you have the option to marry outside the family? Talk to your father about that. I am sure there will be many proposals that will come in the future inshaa`Allaah.

With regards to your sister, remember it's your life; it's your future. It doesn't matter what she thinks or whether you are letting her down. Keep yourself as the priority. Its not her whose is going to marry him; its you. Don't let her interfere with your decisions that are serious life long decisions.

I hope it will all be ok inshaaAllaah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
11-03-2007, 11:38 AM
For the children what you will have its good to marry outside of family (i read about that when i studied the XVII france history). You could tell that to your father too.

jouju
11-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Dont worry ukhty...Allah knows wats best for you keep praying
Allah says:
Ud'uuniy astajib lakum
Am praying for but leave it to Allah

AnonymousPoster
11-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Salam

Don't worry, Allah (swt) is the best of planners.

Like the other sis mentioned, ask ur dad bout marrying outside the family:?
is there a particular reason why it's only done within families?
My sister isn't supporting me at all. she wnted me to marry some1 in her husbands side and since we said no to them she doesnt even talk to me . im soo confused. please help!
^ like Respectall said, it's ur life, not ur sisters. she shud consider ur feeling and thoughts too bout something as big as getting married. Your sister needs to grow up and stop sulking! sorry if this sounds rude, but i mean she's meant to support you in this time of need.

Just do du'a to Allah (swt) and im sure everything will be ok in due course.

w'salam

IbnAbdulHakim
11-08-2007, 04:39 PM
subhanAllah its very unreasonable for your sister to shun you.

If you cant find anyone within the family then Allaah has made it halaal for you to look outside the family, inshaAllah a bit of talking and you will reach an understanding with your family.

The situation isnt as bad as it may seem, make dua' to Allah, may he grant you a pious partner

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.