/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abdul Momin

abdulmomin
10-27-2007, 02:18 PM
I wish to seek your best wishes and permission to join this community. I am a Sunni Sheikh muslim and Inshallah will try to spread the message of our beloved Prophet (s.a.w) with the best effort I can and raise important issues for discussion which would enlighten all of us inshaAllah.

http://www.quransharif.info

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
10-27-2007, 02:20 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here at LI, and your stay is beneficial for us all..Inshallah :shade:

Any questions please just ask! :D

abdulmomin
10-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks brother:) Allahhafiz

*~Sofia~*
10-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Salam bro,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah

explore the forums, take part in the many discussions n just enjoy :D

any questions? just ask away inshallah

neway do get posting.. n have fun

w'salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
10-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Salamualikum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.