/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two Virtues Of Women

Caller الداعي
10-27-2007, 06:14 PM
"There are two qualities usually more vigorous in women than in men, which makes them (women) worthy of special praise and kindness. The first is the ability to serve others, and the second is chastity.

Although a man may be safe from unchaste actions, it is extremely rare to find one pure from unchaste thoughts.

On the other hand, if a survey of one hundred noble women was taken, most probably the entire hundred would be such that they would never have had a single unchaste thought throughout their lives! Allah (the Exalted) mentions such women in the Qur’an."

by at talib

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
10-27-2007, 06:34 PM
*Thread approved*

Whatsthepoint
10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
On the other hand, if a survey of one hundred noble women was taken, most probably the entire hundred would be such that they would never have had a single unchaste thought throughout their lives! Allah (the Exalted) mentions such women in the Qur’an."
You'd have to work real hard to find such women. I'd be surprised if you found one hundred...
Both men and women are sexual and often promisuous beings.

what I personally like about women: beauty, kindness, ability to concentrate on different things at the same time, ability to remain calm and organized in stressful situations.

andrea44
11-11-2007, 07:59 PM
not all women are always calm lol but for the most part i think some can be able to take on different roles at one time in a effective manner

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.