/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Message by sister Muj4h1d4

Al-Zaara
10-27-2007, 08:14 PM
Selam aleykum,

Got an email by her, stating the following:

:salamext: brothers and sisters,

I'm sorry to say I won't be coming on LI Forums for some time, due to some things going on in my life. Please make du'a for me, and if I have hurt you in any way, then please find it in your heart to forgive me. Jazaak Allaah Khayr.

Your sister in Islaam,

Muj4h1d4
InshaAllah you all could make dua for her.. JazakAllahu khairun everyone!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Insha'Allah, may Allah bestow the sweetest ever sakeenah upon her! *wub*

IbnAbdulHakim
10-27-2007, 09:08 PM
Ameen !!!!!!

sapphire
10-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Ameeeeen! [to all previous duas]

know that we are praying for you sis and Insha'Allah you will be among us again soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
10-27-2007, 09:26 PM
hope she is well:D

Intisar
10-27-2007, 11:07 PM
:w: Ameen, inshaa'Allah she is doing well.

InToTheRain
10-27-2007, 11:16 PM
Ameen. :w:

Khayal
10-27-2007, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Selam aleykum,

Got an email by her, stating the following:

InshaAllah you all could make dua for her.. JazakAllahu khairun everyone!

:sl:

May ALLAH SWT have mercy on her, and fulfill all of her jaez duas, InshaAllaah

Sis mujaheda, I'll pray for you, InshaAllah

:w:

itsme
10-28-2007, 03:36 AM

May Allah make things easy for her and remove all her difficulties.

Umm Hurairah
10-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Asalaamualaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakatu,

Ameen to da duaaz above.

May Allah grant her Janat-ul-Firdos. Ameen.

May Allah help her and alwayz protect her. Ameen.

May Allah ease her difficulties. Ameen.

May Allah keep her on the right path. Ameen.

Re.TiReD
10-28-2007, 03:05 PM
:salamext:

Ameen to all the du'aas, I didnt realise I had posted in the main forums, for some reason I thought it was the gender room. Khayr, Hope the sis is well and if aybody talks to her send her my salaams Insha'Allah :w:

Abu Musab
10-28-2007, 03:41 PM
Ameen to all the duas.

------
10-31-2007, 01:48 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr everyone....I just quickly logged on for a bit at work....Am just a bit pre-occupied with things in my life, just feel like taking time out from everything....It's getting over my head :-\

Tkcr Inshaa Allaah.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-31-2007, 02:14 PM
just rememba your duties sis n inshaAllah everythin will be ok, stick to the sunnah, n make lotsa dhikr !

my dua's wiv u inshAllah

Umm Hurairah
10-31-2007, 02:19 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

“Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil) but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who, when misfortune strikes them, say: ‘Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are rightly guided.”
[Sûrah al-Baqarah: 155]

The Prophet (peace be upon him)said: "No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it."
[Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships."
[Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “If Allah wants good for his servant, He hurries on His punishment in this world, and if He wills ill for a servant, he holds back punishing him for his sin so He can give it to him in full on the Day of Resurrection.”

------
10-31-2007, 02:22 PM

Jazaak Allaah Khayr for the Hadiths and Ayahs sis.... I've read them so many times Alhamdulillaah...but sometimes you just feel like you've had enough and you want it to end....

Re.TiReD
10-31-2007, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Jazaak Allaah Khayr for the Hadiths and Ayahs sis.... I've read them so many times Alhamdulillaah...but sometimes you just feel like you've had enough and you want it to end....
I know what you mean sis...but sometimes if you read them again and again they sink in...or other times you resign yourself to the fact that you gotta get on wiv life and only Allah can help you. Ma du'aas are wid ya sis.

true patience is patience at the moment the calamity first strikes (bukhaari)

^^ I love that...since I read that I felt as though I had failed if I didnt show patience at the start of a calamity...May Allah help ya. Ameen

Umm Hurairah
10-31-2007, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Waalaikumusalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Waiyaki.

May Allah help you. Ameen.

Sis remember the time when Prophet Muhammad (SA) went to Taif? That story is sooo touching Subhan Allah. :'( His (SA)'s boots filled up with blood just because he was trying to tell people about Allah (SWT).

May Allah protect you and may He Al-Mighty ease your difficulties. Ameen.

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-31-2007, 02:33 PM

Whatever your worries are, know that this life is a transient shade; a fading shadow.

The Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said: "Remember much that which cuts off pleasures: Death. Since no one remembers it in times of difficulty except that things are made easy for him, nor mentions it at times of ease ecxept that the affairs become contricted for him."
Saheehul-Jaami' us-Sagheer, no. 1222

May Allah make us amongst His patient and thankful servants, ameen.

------
11-03-2007, 03:31 PM

Officially back, Alhamdulillaah, so thread can be closed Inshaa Allaah.

Jazaak Allaah Khayr to everyone who made du'a for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.