/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalam wa alykum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatahu

rehmans_mba
10-28-2007, 05:17 AM
My Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Iam little chap learning and want to inculcate and spread the same amoung ourselves the learnings of islam in the light of quran o hadees. striving to stand amoung muslim and mulimas who are working for good cause for mankind and teach islam.

inshallah i expect a good learning and support in terms of knowledge from all my brothers and sisters from this forum.

jazakallah kahir.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cute123
10-28-2007, 05:45 AM
:w:
Ahlan wa sahlan ,brother

Asma

Periwinkle18
10-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Assalam o alikum bro

Welcome to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay

*~Sofia~*
10-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Salam brother,

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.

Explore the forums, take part in the discussions n just enjoy :D

any questions bro? just ask away, there are so many knowledgeable ppl here mashallah and they wud b more then happy to help a bro out!

Enjoy n do get posting inshallah

w'salam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 03:01 AM

Wa alaikkum salaam wa rahamthullahi wa barakathuhu...

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-03-2007, 03:28 AM
:sl:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.