/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your assistance

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Assalamualaikum

I hope I can find some assistance on this matter.

I am presently going through a very difficult situation in my life and need the advice of some well respected sheikhs/scholars/alims.

Can anyone recommend reputable online Islamic QA websites, where I can present my case and hopefully get an answer?

Approaching the local imam or someone in the local community is not an option for me.

JazakhAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Please I am desperate for some suggestions.

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM
:sl:

www.IslamQA.com :)

Re.TiReD
10-28-2007, 06:53 PM
:salamext: thats the one I'd recommend too, although you need to get them early in the morning as they usually stop taking questions once they've received the limit for the day. All the best :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
How do I post a question on this website? Its not clear enough!

Do you know any more websites?

ummzayd
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Please I am desperate for some suggestions.

here is a reputable q&a site, and you can track the progress of your question (wow masha'Allah).

http://qa.**************/

May Allah make everything easy for you ameen

:w:

ummzayd
10-28-2007, 07:01 PM
oops looks like someone disagrees with my definition of reputable. sorry for that.

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2007, 07:09 PM

go to http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng&pg=fbqa

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummzayd

here is a reputable q&a site, and you can track the progress of your question (wow masha'Allah).

http://qa.**************/

May Allah make everything easy for you ameen

:w:
If you're trying to be funny - its not really helping :cry:

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>
I have, then what? Are they closed for the day?

islamicboard
10-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Assalamualaikum

I hope I can find some assistance on this matter.

I am presently going through a very difficult situation in my life and need the advice of some well respected sheikhs/scholars/alims.

Can anyone recommend reputable online Islamic QA websites, where I can present my case and hopefully get an answer?

Approaching the local imam or someone in the local community is not an option for me.

JazakhAllah.
asalmu alaikum. my advice is that you check up on the hadith of nabi muhammad (saw) and the Qur'an. that is best and purest for you.

you shouldn't trust any of the online things because you could have a disbeliever which will misguide you from the islam. may allah give you an answer to the problem insh'allah. if you put your trust in allah then you may gain anything you need. allah states that in the quran.

'Abd al-Baari
10-28-2007, 07:16 PM

yup it seems so :)
try again at the times stated Inshallah

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamicboard
asalmu alaikum. my advice is that you check up on the hadith of nabi muhammad (saw) and the Qur'an. that is best and purest for you.

you shouldn't trust any of the online things because you could have a disbeliever which will misguide you from the islam. may allah give you an answer to the problem insh'allah. if you put your trust in allah then you may gain anything you need. allah states that in the quran.
What? I don't have the knowledge or expertise to know where to start?! I can't open quran and hadith and start interpreting things my own way! I asked for reputable websites.........that's all.

Umm Hurairah
10-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

www.shariahboard.org

If you don't understand Urdu, state that when you tell them your problem/question Insha Allah.

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 07:20 PM
So all I get is one recommendation? SubhanAllah. I'll try somewhere else.

AnonymousPoster
10-28-2007, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Hurairah

www.shariahboard.org

If you don't understand Urdu, state that when you tell them your problem/question Insha Allah.
Their not accepting any questions at present.

Umm Hurairah
10-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Their not accepting any questions at present.

Oh sorry. :embarrass If you're in the U.S. maybe you could try calling them? :?

snakelegs
10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
if you go here, you will find phone numbers and e-mails. i hope you'll find it useful.
http://www.islamicboard.com/seeking-...tml#post816732

snakelegs
10-28-2007, 10:22 PM
If you're trying to be funny - its not really helping :cry:
just to clarify - she was not trying to be funny. she gave a link that she thought you might find useful and the forum's software censored it. that's why the ***'s.

ummzayd
10-30-2007, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
just to clarify - she was not trying to be funny. she gave a link that she thought you might find useful and the forum's software censored it. that's why the ***'s.

thanks for clarifying, of course I would not joke with someone who was asking advice. I was directed to sunnipath by ppl whose opinion I respect and I have never seen anything suspect on it, but I guess someone doesn't agree.

peace

Ummu Sufyaan
10-31-2007, 06:26 AM
try searching first. :sunny:

Chyna
10-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum Brother/Sister,

I strongly recommend **************.

You can email them your question and inshAllah they will answer you as soon as possible.

I have found them to be MashAllah a reputable website who give the best advice in line with the Quran and Sunnah.

InshAllah they are able to help you and put your heart at rest. In the meantime, we will make dua for you.

Let us know how you go.

And Allah SWT alone gives success.

Was Salaam

Chyna
10-31-2007, 09:05 AM
SubhanAllah, for some reason the name has been blocked. Khier InshAllah.
It is called Sunni Path. Com with no space inbetween.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.