/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey all :)

10-28-2007, 11:27 PM
hii all.... been a lurker here for ages, reading posts and stuff.... so i decided to join...

ok...im from Bahrain, 26, m... and i am a muslim since birth with a weak iman, i believe in Allah, but.... i dont pray, i dont fast, i drink once in a blue moon, and i smoke weed....

well, ive said the bad stuff i do which is not allowed in islam ( Weed too? ), but i know im a nice guy with a big heart to help ppl from around the world, i never ever harmed anyone in my life, im always nice... but im always confused about islam, i so many times dont believe sum stuff in islam, too much to list, but u will understand when i answer sum posts, im saying this now so most of u who read this can understand that this is my opinion, i know most of u will be really mad and angry about what i'll say in my posts.....but please dont get me wrong, cuz i never focused and learnt about Islam that much, even in school i had no interest ( ista'3forAllah ), its just that i cant focus right ( thats before smoking weed ), i have this weakness of focusing, which is ADD - ADHD or whatever its called...

well there is soo much more to say here...but i guess this is enough for now, so most of u dont hate me...

im glad to be a member here, i couldve been a member in other islamic forums, but i find this one to have more open minded users online than others.... thnx for reading and i hope u understand the situation im in :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cute123
10-30-2007, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 187
hii all.... been a lurker here for ages, reading posts and stuff.... so i decided to join...

ok...im from Bahrain, 26, m... and i am a muslim since birth with a weak iman, i believe in Allah, but.... i dont pray, i dont fast, i drink once in a blue moon, and i smoke weed....

well, ive said the bad stuff i do which is not allowed in islam ( Weed too? ), but i know im a nice guy with a big heart to help ppl from around the world, i never ever harmed anyone in my life, im always nice... but im always confused about islam, i so many times dont believe sum stuff in islam, too much to list, but u will understand when i answer sum posts, im saying this now so most of u who read this can understand that this is my opinion, i know most of u will be really mad and angry about what i'll say in my posts.....but please dont get me wrong, cuz i never focused and learnt about Islam that much, even in school i had no interest ( ista'3forAllah ), its just that i cant focus right ( thats before smoking weed ), i have this weakness of focusing, which is ADD - ADHD or whatever its called...

well there is soo much more to say here...but i guess this is enough for now, so most of u dont hate me...

im glad to be a member here, i couldve been a member in other islamic forums, but i find this one to have more open minded users online than others.... thnx for reading and i hope u understand the situation im in :)
:sl:
Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay will be beneficial

meriam
10-30-2007, 06:52 AM
welcome brother...

Hope u have an informative, benefitial and Peacefull Stay in LI Insha Allah

*~Sofia~*
10-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Salam brother,

welcome to the Li family, i hope u have a very beneficial stay inshallah.

Im sure u will benefit loads from this site, i know I did :D

If u have any questions, just ask away, there are so many knowledgeable ppl here mashallah and they wud be happy to help :)

Explore the forums and get postin!

In the meantime,just make dua to Allah(swt) that he increases your imaan and guides you.

W'salam bro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
11-02-2007, 12:46 AM
thanx for the replies...

ill be continuing reading sum posts :sunny:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-02-2007, 12:57 AM

:w:

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 01:59 AM

May ALLAH clear all your doubts ... and make us strong in islam...

Intisar
11-02-2007, 06:14 AM
:sl: Welcome. And please change your name, it has a very bad meaning subhanallah. 187 is police code for homocide. :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!