/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I ask for ur help !

almasrawy
09-18-2005, 06:55 AM
as-salamualaikum

Our website is the first one which about submitting every thing about the prophet (PBUH) and we submitted it in Arabic and you can visit it www.rasoul.info and I’m responsible for translating it into English. I translated most of it but I want your help in revewing it. i mean that i need your sense in understanding the sentences and are they correct grammatically and if they not, you can correct the wrong .

If you agree, I will send you them part by part on your email Wajazakomullah khairan. By that you will participate in spreading Islam Inshaallah. I’m waiting your reply as soon as possible with some information about your

Yours

Khaled Mahmoud

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!