/* */

PDA

View Full Version : halloween

AnonymousPoster
10-31-2007, 09:22 AM
:sl:
Do u know how to prevent kids from all this things about halloween without upsetting them. I mean on one hand we always encourage kids to not to talk to strangers but on other hand they go on knocking on peoples door.My kids never wanted to celebrate halloween all these years but now my 13 yr old son says its not for religious purpose its only like for bit of fun.
:?
tried explaining to him about that it is just about making money, not to mention dangers etc etc.Dont know if that convinced him.
thanks in advance for reply
salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Firyal
10-31-2007, 10:11 AM
:sl:

Try to explain to your kid that if he goes to the Halloween party then Allah will not be happy with him. Halloween is mostly for the kafirs, because they consider this world as their paradise land. Whereas we muslims, we should prepare for the Akhirat (hereafter).

Sister/Brother try to see this link which will tell you why muslims should not participate in this party.

http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/A...erspective.htm

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.