/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalaamu alaikum

masha
10-31-2007, 12:01 PM
assalaamu alaikum warahmathullahi,my name is masha and i love to read as time permits me.specially articles related to jihad.so if there's anyone having jihady articles please post to me.jazakumullah.:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
W/wassalam W/wabarakatu:sunny:

I don’t really have any, but if I come across some good ones I’ll be sure to post them.

I’m totally in love with stories about the prophets and sahaaba's pba them. cant seem to get enough:D

oh n Welcome to LI

Ma’assallam

Camomilla
10-31-2007, 12:29 PM
:sl:
please do welcome, i hope you have a beneficial stay :sunny:
there are many good and beneficial threads so, remember to read alot and i hope you will enjoy your stay.
:w:

masha
10-31-2007, 12:32 PM
Really?me too.i love to read the lives of the prophet's and their companions.specially the humbleness and piety.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-31-2007, 12:36 PM

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself, learn, teach and share.

There are a number of threads discussing Jihad. Use the search feature and check them out. there should be enough reading to last you a little while.

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-31-2007, 12:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by masha
Really?me too.i love to read the lives of the prophet's and their companions.specially the humbleness and piety.
:D:thumbs_up yep

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-31-2007, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself, learn, teach and share.

There are a number of threads discussing Jihad. Use the search feature and check them out. there should be enough reading to last you a little while.

Woodrow your too funny:giggling: I like your writing, very child like:D

nevesirth
10-31-2007, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by masha
assalaamu alaikum warahmathullahi,my name is masha and i love to read as time permits me.specially articles related to jihad.so if there's anyone having jihady articles please post to me.jazakumullah.:D
[MOUSE]WAlaykum salam, welcome 2 LI[/MOUSE]

Woodrow
10-31-2007, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ourra-Tul-'Ain
Woodrow your too funny:giggling: I like your writing, very child like:D

masha
10-31-2007, 02:52 PM
yeah.he's sooo funny.:giggling:

------
10-31-2007, 02:53 PM
:salamext:

Erm....:welcome: to the forum...

LOL erm any questions? Ask woodrow :p nah messin....ask away Inshaa Allaah and hav a good time here :)

sevgi
10-31-2007, 02:58 PM
he's funny? really...

lol...yes the coolest.

welcome to the forum!

*~Sofia~*
10-31-2007, 03:42 PM
salam sis :)

welcome to the LI family, i hope u have a beneficial stay inshallah

;D brother woodrow is kinda funny aint he? lol he's a valuable member of the forums too :D

neway explore the forums, take part n enjoy :D

any questions? just ask away inshallah,

w'salam
x

masha
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Assalaamu alaikum to all of u.sorry for the delay as i was too busy.um well should i post questions here?and jazakumullah khiran for the wonderful welcome.hope i'll meet beneficial freinds from here.i'm uh :embarrass so very new to the forums as this is my first time so it may take some difficulties to post.so hope u'll excuse me.:) jazakumullah khairan

Woodrow
11-01-2007, 01:59 PM

You may want to browse through this section if you have not already done so:

http://www.islamicboard.com/seeking-knowledge/

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 02:58 AM

Wa alaikkum salaam

masha
11-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Wa'alaikumu salam warahmathullahi,jazaakallah khairan.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-04-2007, 03:00 AM

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.