/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Fun] Rollercoasters in USA

guyabano
10-31-2007, 12:28 PM
Hello,

I found this interesting collection of Youtube Videos of America's most famous Rollercoasters. Me personally, when I was younger, I also enjoy riding them. Now, at the age of 39, I became more peaceful and calm. The thrill and the kick of Riding them, I will now let it to the next generation.
But I still have terrible fun in watching them

See here !

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guyabano
Hello,

I found this interesting collection of Youtube Videos of America's most famous Rollercoasters. Me personally, when I was younger, I also enjoy riding them. Now, at the age of 39, I became more peaceful and calm. The thrill and the kick of Riding them, I will now let it to the next generation.
But I still have terrible fun in watching them

See here !

Peace
yeah I'm kinda the same, when i was like 13/14 i loved them...but now that I'm 20 i cant handle it:exhausted

sevgi
10-31-2007, 12:51 PM
i had a very bad experience...

im scared of all rides now...

i used to be a dare-devil...

i went on this ride coz my frend dared me to.it was at a cheap festival.the ride was old and unsafe.i almost died.ive never ridden a ride since.

no joke.i nearky lost my life.

plz be careful ppl.

peace.

Woodrow
10-31-2007, 12:52 PM
I've been on the Cyclone at Coney Island and the Comet at Hershey Park. they are both the old wooden Bone Shakers. Now those are what a roller coaster is meant to be.

There are a lot of good that comes from riding a roller coaster. Besides being an enjoyable ride, they teach us to learn to overcome our fears. Much better to spend your entertainment/fun money on a roller coaster than most other things that pass as entertainment.

Little antidote about the Comet at Hershy Park. When My son was 3 years old(over 30 years ago) I took him to Hershey, he rode all of the kiddie rides and was bored. He saw the comet and starte screaming and having a fit he wanted to ride it. I told him he was too young, he screamed more. Anyhow, I gave in and as things would be we got the front seat. Immediatly after the first drop my son grabbed the bar and froze solid. He looked like a statue. When the ride ended he was frozen in the seat, I had to pry his hands loose. After a few minutes he finaly got so he could talk. I asked him if he liked the ride, he looked up and said "That wasn't scary, can we do it again?"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ourra-Tul-'Ain
10-31-2007, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
i had a very bad experience...

im scared of all rides now...

i used to be a dare-devil...

i went on this ride coz my frend dared me to.it was at a cheap festival.the ride was old and unsafe.i almost died.ive never ridden a ride since.

no joke.i nearky lost my life.

plz be careful ppl.

peace.
SUBHANALLAH sis:omg:

well I’m glad u survived it.

I like rollercoaster’s but not the ones that are too scary, I always end up screaming the shihada a 100 times:heated: and I always feel as if I’m gonna fall out when it goes completely upside down.:phew

but I like the wet rides in the summer:D....sometimes even in the winter;D

Umm Hurairah
10-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

I couldn't stand roller coasters when I was lil, can't stand them now. :scared:

I puke on them. :embarrass

Everyone in my family likes them though. :'(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!