/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua 4 ma dad plz

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-01-2007, 07:36 PM
:sl:

hes in hospital.. n dey dnt no wha hes got, he finds out 2morow.. plz dua it aint nutin serious imsad jazakallah khair..

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
11-01-2007, 07:37 PM
salaam

inshallah ill remember ur dad in my dua's :)

Umm Hurairah
11-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Subhan Allah sis that's sad to hear. :'( I myself was sick for over 3 months. :'(

*~ Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (RA) reported that the Prophet (SA) said:

"Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it." ~*
Muslim & Bukhari

*~ Allah's Messenger (SA) said,

"Fatihat al-Kitab contains healing for every disease." ~*
Al-Tirmidhi

Insha Allah read/recite Surah Al-Fatiha as much as possible.

*~ When the Prophet (SA) was asked which people suffered the greatest affliction, he replied,

"The prophets, then those who come next to them, then those who come next to them. A man is afflicted in keeping his religion. If he is firm in his religion his trial is severe, but if there is weakness in his religion it is made light for him, and it continues like that till he walks on the earth having no sin." ~*
Al-Tirmidhi

*~ Allah's Messenger (SA) said:

"On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world." ~*
Al-Tirmidhi

May Allah give your father shiffa and make his sickness a removal of his sins. Ameen.

May Allah give you and your father's loved ones sabr. Ameen.

*~ Allah's Messenger May Allah's peace and praise be on him said:

"When you go in to visit an invalid, express a hope that he will live long. That will not avert anything, but it will comfort him." ~*

May Allah give your father a long life with health and Imaan. Ameen.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
11-02-2007, 04:00 PM
they said the results and he has luekemia :( please keep hm in ur duas :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-02-2007, 04:01 PM
subhanAllah, my dad was diagnosed with that too.

may Allah grant your dad sabr, and jannatul firdaus !

Ameen

keep patient boyn, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
they said the results and he has luekemia :( please keep hm in ur duas :(
SuhanAllah! you and your family are in my du'aas sis! May Allah bless you with patience beyond measure. Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
subhanAllah, my dad was diagnosed with that too.

may Allah grant your dad sabr, and jannatul firdaus !

Ameen

keep patient boyn, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah
Thumma Ameen.

rozeena
11-02-2007, 04:06 PM
inshallah may he get better, and any illness he has b cured.i will remeber hm in my prayers

Al-Zaara
11-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Selam aleykum,
SubhanAllah, my little sister.. :cry: I'm so sorry to hear this... You're Dad is in my duas, honey, I pray for his recovery and also for the rest of the family!!

InshaAllah! he'll be okay. imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!