/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feel like my pasts been bought up again

anonymous
11-01-2007, 07:41 PM
imsad so i done things i really regret, in tears when i think about it but just as i go and do the right thing just feel as though its being bought back up. they say you should see regrets as lessons. but iv learn my lesson, now im sitting back and trying to change, but with people and their sly ways how can i move on to the future without looking at the past. i feel crap

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Firyal
11-02-2007, 10:17 AM
:sl:

You're feeling like this because you lack confidence. You don't really trust yourself and it is a negative part of yours which you need to change at the earliest. If you've done something AND you've learn your mistakes and have asked Allah (swt) for forgiveness, then Allah is surely full of pity and He is our Sustainer & Forgiver for everything. Remain in constant Zikr-Ullah, learn to have patience, and learn to have confidence and trust in yourself. Then you'll be able to move forward in life.

:w:

sevgi
11-02-2007, 10:20 AM
i lived this immensely...

besides the fact that u'll get over it soon, my advice is to just ignore others...

and try ur best to stay outta the spotlight till people jst get ova it.

peace.

aadil77
11-02-2007, 04:15 PM

If people remind you of your past sins, then tell them it is ghunnah to remind people of their sins in past, everyone makes mistakes

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
elo ello

people got mouths they will use them, let Allah (swt) deal with them innit :D

what you should remember, that we learn from past mistakes, like if you got run over while crossing a motorway, i highly doubt you will try to cross the same motorway again:p

so you should be happy that you learnt from mistakes and now your a better person.

dont think about the past, why cry over split milk? why dig up the graves? why turn the ice cream into a liquid. you get my drift:D we cant change the past or go back into it, so thinkin about it will be pointless.

and dont worry about what people say, they are just jealous that you are improving yourself and they are sitting there, they envy you! be happy lol, otherwise there is no need for them to give you a hard time innit, they should be happy with the fact your changing.

if anyone brings up the past, say ive moved on ive improved, isnt about you also moved on you old bag:p

dont let others let you down KEEP SMILING:D

Tania
11-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Think positive: the past helped you to become who you are today :). Why should you be ashamed by that :? But this good change will force you to make new friends because the old one have the same ex-habits what you had.

abu abdurrahman
11-04-2007, 07:30 AM
The majority of people who come back to practising Islaam properly experience this problem. What makes it even more difficult is when you are still around those people who have seen you in your previous condition. They fail to realise that the change is not immediate and quite often the transition is difficult and takes time.

What I found was that Allah made it easier for me when I cut off any ties and associations that would influence me to revert to bad habits and sin, so i'd advise this too.

Most importantly, make du'aa that Allah covers up your sins and keeps you firmly on the straight path. The better your relationship is with Allah, the more content you'll be inshaAllah and the less it will matter what others might say.

Wallahu a'lam

May Allah cover and forgive our previous sins that we are indeed ashamed of. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.