/* */

PDA

View Full Version : yellow...

Al-arabi
11-02-2007, 10:06 AM
hi ..I have this story I hope u like it cuz it happened to me ;D:
I was in a class and the teacher told us to bring a paper about islam history
(just like that)then one of the studints asked him :(about what we study or any thing ) so the teacher said :(about what we study )then another one asked him :(how many pages.. more than 5 or less ) so the teacher said :(more )and they didn't stop asking him silly things until the teacher became mad and screamed and said : (its yellow)
...did u get it yellow;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
11-02-2007, 10:09 AM
no...i dnt get it...

:?

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 10:12 AM
yellow.. ?... yellow pages..? wat?

I Didn get it...

sevgi
11-02-2007, 10:17 AM
care to elaborate bro?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
11-02-2007, 10:30 AM
What is yellow?

Umm Hurairah
11-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Maybe it means like Arabic is written in yellow/gold around da Kabbah right? And Kabbah is related to Islamic History like big time right? And yellow has like 6 letters which is more than 5 right? So maybe that's what it kinda means...?

Okay I'm losing it. :hiding:

sevgi
11-02-2007, 02:26 PM
^^lol...

check ur reps sis...lol..:)

InToTheRain
11-02-2007, 02:29 PM
lol, this bro is good at building suspense I must say :ooh:

:w:

Soulja Girl
11-02-2007, 02:34 PM
:sl:

"Yellow Pages" right? And of course, "Yellow Pages" has loadsa pages? Or, am I wrong, and "Yellow Pages" has nothing to do wiv the topic? Idk :hmm:

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
11-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Edit

Amz
11-02-2007, 02:42 PM
lol :D

Al-arabi
11-02-2007, 02:48 PM
yellow ...israel story with god when he told them to kill a cow but they were making the operation harder they didn't stop asking god silly things like what's the cow's color so he told them that its yellow so it became harder to find that cow ...and we did the same it was easy for us to make that paper but we were asking the teacher stupid things until it became hard
and the teacher told us that we started to b like them by saying( its yellow )
my jokes r not funny but full with info ;D

S_87
11-02-2007, 02:53 PM
:sl:

lol i geddit, meaning they asked so many question the teacher got frustrated.

so im sure theres a book thats grown old with yellow (um brown) pages somewhere

Abdul-Raouf
11-02-2007, 03:12 PM

:muddlehea:uuh: <----- Y the smilies are most often yellow in color... i want explanation for that???? :'(

sevgi
11-02-2007, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf

:muddlehea:uuh: <----- Y the smilies are most often yellow in color... i want explanation for that???? :'(

this time ...its yellow pages...
:D

~Taalibah~
11-03-2007, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-arabi
yellow ...israel story with god when he told them to kill a cow but they were making the operation harder they didn't stop asking god silly things like what's the cow's color so he told them that its yellow so it became harder to find that cow ...and we did the same it was easy for us to make that paper but we were asking the teacher stupid things until it became hard
and the teacher told us that we started to b like them by saying( its yellow )
my jokes r not funny but full with info ;D
I get what you mean now!

nebula
11-03-2007, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-arabi
hi ..I have this story I hope u like it cuz it happened to me ;D:
I was in a class and the teacher told us to bring a paper about islam history
(just like that)then one of the studints asked him :(about what we study or any thing ) so the teacher said :(about what we study )then another one asked him :(how many pages.. more than 5 or less ) so the teacher said :(more )and they didn't stop asking him silly things until the teacher became mad and screamed and said : (its yellow)
...did u get it yellow;D
dont worry bro i get ur joke :)

syilla
11-04-2007, 09:28 AM
i get it now...

but did the student get it?

smile
11-12-2007, 04:37 PM
i still don't get it

Mysterious Uk
11-12-2007, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
i still don't get it
Yeh me 2... :muddlehea

pasionatemumina
11-21-2007, 11:32 PM
i dont get this joke

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.