/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me (inshaAllah) =D

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem (In the name of Allah Most gracious Most Merciful)

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh (May Peace Mercy and Blessings be upon you)

Could some one just tell me if these authors are reliable Muslim authors :oS

Dr. Sahib Mustaqim Bleher ?

And erm Qadi Iyad - One of my teachers told me to get his book, it's called 'Ash shifa' The cure :o|

JazakAllahu Khairun. ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Raheem (In the name of Allah Most gracious Most Merciful)

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh (May Peace Mercy and Blessings be upon you)

Could some one just tell me if these authors are reliable Muslim authors :oS

Dr. Sahib Mustaqim Bleher ?
. ;D
:salamext: I'm not sure if he's reliable but I would think so, he was the imaam for one of the prisons in London, I think HMP Woodhill or Belmarsh, I'm not too sure and he was at this event that I went to, seems good masha'Allah. Dont know about your other one... :w:

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JihadunNafs
:salamext: I'm not sure if he's reliable but I would think so, he was the imaam for one of the prisons in London, I think HMP Woodhill or Belmarsh, I'm not too sure and he was at this event that I went to, seems good masha'Allah. Dont know about your other one... :w:
Jazakillah khair sis,

By the way people, i have a non-Muslim friend who lives in the Carribs away from many Muslims, i was thinking if there was a site that distributes free Qur'an copies (translation in English) that my friend could get! imsad My friend tried to get one from the library but it would cost $100!

so please,

Also some of my non-Muslims friends would like Islamic books on the life of prophet Jesus (Alayhis salaam) possibly in French!

Any reliable website please post the link! jazakAllah khairun,

If you also know of a book that you feel will benefit them let me know,

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Jazakillah khair sis,

By the way people, i have a non-Muslim friend who lives in the Carribs away from many Muslims, i was thinking if there was a site that distributes free Qur'an copies (translation in English) that my friend could get! imsad My friend tried to get one from the library but it would cost $100!

so please,

Also some of my non-Muslims friends would like Islamic books on the life of prophet Jesus (Alayhis salaam) possibly in French!

Try ukim.org they should give free copies if you let them know it's for a non-muslims, and whats DR.Zakir Naiks org called? i'm sure they distribute free copies, just have to pay p&p, Insha'Allah I'll let you know later on because I know there's more...Just cant remember.

I liked the book realities of faith by somebody called Umm Muhammad, but i'm sure others will link you to books that are far more reliable and popluar :w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
11-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Jazakillah khair sis,

so please,

we hand em out free at our uni..and the local mosque...

maybe u sud get her one and mail it to her...?

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
we hand em out free at our uni..and the local mosque...

maybe u sud get her one and mail it to her...?
Yeah thats what I'm planning to do, because if it gets sent my mate will have to pay P&P grr! :mad:

:shade: Jazakillah khair for advice.

sevgi
11-02-2007, 12:48 PM
^its worth it...:)

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 12:53 PM
^its worth it...:)
I bought one recently, the thing is the one i got has Arabic at the side, I'll probably get a different one that just has meaning so that i can actually send it!

It's not like my mate can read Arabic anyways.

Would any new Muslims like to recommend a book that helped them inshaAllah wa ta'ala?

Peace :D

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 01:00 PM
:salamext: sis I'm sure your local masjid would have free Qur'aans for non-Muslims? Just the english version? I got loadsss masha'Allah and I love reading them...and I'm sure almost all of them were free :D lol subhanAllah

sevgi
11-02-2007, 01:09 PM
I bought one recently, the thing is the one i got has Arabic at the side, I'll probably get a different one that just has meaning so that i can actually send it!

It's not like my mate can read Arabic anyways.

Would any new Muslims like to recommend a book that helped them inshaAllah wa ta'ala?

Peace :D
:sl:

its good to read our prophets life:

the infinite light- by Fehullah gulen
or
muhammad-by martin lings..

peace.

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 01:12 PM
:salamext: sis I'm sure your local masjid would have free Qur'aans for non-Muslims? Just the english version? I got loadsss masha'Allah and I love reading them...and I'm sure almost all of them were free :D lol subhanAllah
Erm i dunno, I know my sister got one of them that Masjids give out for Eid and it is so hard to read and understand :embarrass

If i find one in the Masjid by Yusuf Ali or Pikthall i will get it :D

Jazakillah khair, i forgot about the Masjids silly me, haven't been inside one in days :ooh:

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

sevgi
11-02-2007, 01:14 PM
i got the yusuf ali one free at my uni...

we hand em out coz they dnt have any arabic in there and u dnt need wudu to read em..

and theyre paperback so very cheap...

:)

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 01:16 PM

we hand em out coz they dnt have any arabic in there and u dnt need wudu to read em..

MashaAllah! :shade:

The Fire of Jahanam will not touch the person who recites

"Allah-huma aajir-ne minen-naar"

^^ is that in the Qur'an

sevgi
11-02-2007, 01:18 PM
MashaAllah! :shade:

The Fire of Jahanam will not touch the person who recites

"Allah-huma aajir-ne minen-naar"

^^ is that in the Qur'an
ummm

i recite it everyday after prayer..

i doubt it...i think its a duah...one of our prophets...theres a whole list..it goes on like that...

bt im not sure...dnt quote me on it.:)

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 01:21 PM
ummm

i recite it everyday after prayer..

i doubt it...i think its a duah...one of our prophets...theres a whole list..it goes on like that...

bt im not sure...dnt quote me on it.:)
Jazakillah khair honest answer, i prefer knowing the truth to falsehood so braavo :coolious:

If anyone knows just reply here,

Also if there are any reliable authors you know of who write books for Non-Muslims or New Muslims post em here.

JazakAllahu khairun in advance.

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. :D

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 01:25 PM

:salamext: lol I just dragged myself away from the PC and checked mine...its that one ^^ from the Islamic dawah centre international, think they based in B'ham, if I find anymore I'll text em you Insha'Allah :w:

Re.TiReD
11-02-2007, 01:30 PM
:salamext:

Invite all to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching. And argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. [6.125]

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
:salamext: lol I just dragged myself away from the PC and checked mine...its that one ^^ from the Islamic dawah centre international, think they based in B'ham, if I find anymore I'll text em you Insha'Allah :w:
Yeah JJ just told me about S I M S and I D C I

But these books must go overseas. Not UK :hmm:

sevgi
11-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah JJ just told me about S I M S and I D C I

But these books must go overseas. Not UK :hmm:
u can find popular ones anywhere..

im in australia:D

Pk_#2
11-02-2007, 01:33 PM
:salamext:

Invite all to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching. And argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. [6.125]
What's the French for this?

Is there a French sister on this forum!? :hmm: It would be very helpful :D

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.