/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible..?

Samkurd
11-02-2007, 10:28 PM
Is it possible for Allah to abandon a muslim? I know Allah is 'most forgiving, most merciful' but i was watching a DVD of shaykh Khalid Yasin yesterday and he said sometimes Allah will not answer a persons prayers, if he goes down the wrong path he will leave them because they are bad towards him.

When i was younger i used to feel pressured by everything around me, i was angry at everything, i used to go for walks on my own when i was around 12 to the park to sit and think of why things were going wrong for me. I used to look up at the sky and swear at Allah for putting me in that position but that was my biggest regret in my whole life.. I was never that religious that much back then i didnt really understand.

I know this is really bad but is there a prayer to ask for forgiveness or something i can do to restore my relationship with Allah? I always think of this its there at the back of my head all the time but i want to get rid of it..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!