/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* THE NOBLE AKHLAAQ OF RASULULLAH [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] *!*

Khayal
11-03-2007, 02:55 AM
:arabic6:

THE NOBLE AKHLAAQ OF RASULULLAH

[sallallaahu alayhi wasallam]

:salamext:

[Verses from the Qur'aan]
[Noble Akhlaaq at a Glance]
[Love and Benevolence for the Ummah]
[Humbless]
[Fear, Obedience and Worship of Allah]
[Renunciation of the World]
[Forebearance and Tolerance]
[Zaid ibn Sa'nah Accepts Islam]
[Generosity and Charity]
[Bravery and Courage]
[Justice and Impartiality]
[Modesty and Bashfulness]
[Trust and Reliance in Allah Ta'ala]
[Conclusion]

INTRODUCTION
All praises are for Allah Alone. May Peace and Salutations be upon The Last Nabie (salallahu alaihi wasallam).
Allah Ta’ala has blessed man with two forms; Khalq and Khulq. Khalq refers to the external form which consists of the body and limbs, while Khulq constitutes the spiritual parts, viz. ROOH and NAFS. The physical form is known as Soorat while the internal or spiritual form is known as Seerat or Akhlaaq. The status of Seerat ranks higher than that of Soorat because Allah Ta’ala relates it to Himself. He says, “I blew in him (Aadam) My Rooh. "
With reference to the physical body, Allah Ta’ala says, “Verily, I created man from soil."
Thus it has been established that the object of greater honour and importance is the Seerat of man. So long as beauty is not inculcated into the internal dimension of man (Akhlaaq), he will be void of beauty and honour. Hence Akhlaaq forms one of the most important aspects of Deen. Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “A Muslim, by virtue of his excellent character, is elevated to the ranks of one who, throughout his life, spends the entire night in Ibadah and fasts during the day."
(Abu Dawood)
Allah Ta’ala sent Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) as a guide and example to the entire world. He has made the way of life of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) the criterion of Deen. Allah Ta’ala says, “Indeed, in Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) is a beautiful example for you.”
There can be no better example than Rasulullah Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) has been (salallahu alaihi wasallam). The Noble Akhlaaq of prepared to highlight a few aspects of Rasulullah’s (salallahu alaihi wasallam) Akhlaaq.
It is hoped that this humble effort will benefit one and all.
You are humbly requested to make Dua that Allah Ta’ala accept this modest effort. Aameen.

VERSES OF THE QUR'AAN PERTAINING TO NABI'S AKHLAAQ

Bismillahir rahmaanir raheem. Nahmaduhu wanusa lii ala rasulihil kareem
Allah Ta’ala says, “And you [O Muhammad salallahu alaihi wasallam] are on an exalted standard of character."
[68:4]
Allah Ta’ala has imbued Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] with a perfect degree of character. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] himself says, “I have been sent to execute the foremost degree of character."
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] was asked about Nabie’s [salallahu alaihi wasallam] noble character. She replied, “His noble character embodied the Qur’aan." In another ayah, Allah Ta’ala says; “And We have sent y
ou not, but as a MERCY for the entire creation.
“[21:107]
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, ‘I have been sent as a mercy by Allah Ta’ala." In another Ayah, Allah Ta’ala says, “It is part of the Mercy of Allah Ta’ala that you deal gently with them, had you been harsh, hard hearted, they would have scattered from you. “
[3:159]

Source.

:wasalamex

2 b Continued!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
NOBLE AKHLAAQ
THE NOBLE AKHLAAQ OF NABIE (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) AT A GLANCE

Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I inquired from Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] about his way of life. He replied,
“Recognition [of Allah] is my capital,
Intelligence is the essence of my Deen,
Love is my foundation,
Enthusiasm is my conveyance,
Remembrance of Allah is my intimate companion,
Trust in Allah is my treasure,
grief is my mate,
Knowledge is my weapon,
Patience is my garment,
Pleasure [with fate] is my booty,
Meekness is my pride,
Renunciation is my skill,
Conviction is my strength,
Truth is my intercessor,
Obedience is my Sufficiency,
Jihad is my mode,
In Salaah lies the coolness of my eyes."
In a lengthy Hadith, Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] describes in detail the first revelation upon Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. In a part of the Hadith she relates, “Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] returned home to Hadhrat Khadijah trembling and exclaimed, “Wrap me, Wrap me,” When this condition subsided he related to her what had transpired and added, “I fear my life." She replied, “Allah will not let you suffer humiliation for You are kind to your relatives, you ease the burden of the weak and unemployed, you are hospitable to your guests, and you speak the truth in every just cause."

Hadhrat Amr Ibnul Aas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] directed his attention, spoke and showed love to [even] the worst person. He would direct his attention and speak to me in a manner that I would feel that I was the best among the people. Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhul relates, “I attended to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] for ten years. Not once did he utter “UFF”. Whenever I would do something, he would not question, “Why did you do so?” And when I did not carry out a task, he did not rebuke me, “Why did you not do it?” Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] possessed the best character among all people."
Hadhrat Hassan [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I asked my uncle, Hind Ibn Abi Haalah, who usually described the features and qualities of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam), and I desired that he describe some of it to me. He replied, “Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) was exalted and high ranking. His Mubarak face was as radiant as the full moon." Hadhrat Hassan continued, “I did not mention this Hadith to Husain [radhiyallahu anhu] for some time. Once, when I did narrate it to him I became aware that he had heard it before me. He in fact inquired from our father (Hadhrat Ali radhiyallahu anhu) regarding Rasulullah’s (salallahu alaihi wasallam) entering and departing his home.
Hadhrat Husain narrated, “When Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) entered his house he divided his time into three portions; He spent a portion for Allah, a portion for his family, and a portion for himself. He further divided his personal portion into two; one for himself and one for the people in which the close Sahaba would visit him. He did not conceal anything from them. He gave preference to the more virtuous in Deen. Some of them would have just one requirement, others would have two, while others would have many requirements. Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) would fulfil all their requirements. He occupied them in aspects that was of benefit to them as well as the entire Ummah’s reformation by answering their questions and informing them of matters which were relevant to them. Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) would say to them, “Let those who are present convey the message to those who are absent, and inform me of the requirements of those who are unable to put forward such a requirement, for he who informs a king of the needs of one who is unable to put it forward, Allah will keep him steadfast on the Day of Qiyamah. “Only significant and beneficial matters were discussed in his gatherings. The Sahabah approached Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) in search of religious matters and they did not depart until they were satisfied, they dispersed as torch bearers of guidance and virtue.
Hadhrat Husain [radhiyallahu anhu] continued, “I asked my father regarding Rasulullah’s (salallahu alaihi wasallam) departure from his house. He replied, “Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) would control his tongue and he spoke only when necessary. He was affectionate to others and he did not despise them. He honoured the dignified persons of each nation and he appointed them as their leaders. He warned the people of Allah’s chastisement. He protected himself - from others harming him - without concealing his cheerfulness and noble character from them. He was concerned of the welfare of his associates. He inquired about the dealings and relationships of people; he approved of the good and encouraged it. He expounded the ill effects of evil, denounced and forbid it. He followed the middle path without inconsistency. He was not inadvertent - in guiding people- with the apprehension that they may become negligent of their religious duties or frustrated by overstepping the limitations of Deen. There was sequence and system in all his affairs. He was neither lax in the Truth nor did he exceed its limitation.
The best of people remained in his company. The best person in the eyes of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) was he who was most sympathetic and cooperative to the people.
Hadhrat Husain [radhiyallahu anhu] further states, “I asked him (Hadhrat Ali radhiyallahu anhu) regarding the assemblies of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam)." He replied, “He commenced and terminated his assemblies with the Dhikr of Allah. Wherever he went he sat where place was available and he instructed others to do the same. Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) fulfilled the rights of all those who were present to this extent that each one would feel that he was the most honoured. He remained seated till the participants of the gathering stood up. He fulfilled the requests of those who submitted a need to him, and he spoke politely to him (when he was not in possession of the requested article). His cheerfulness and pleasant character was extended to all, he was a father to them. All mankind was equal before him as far as rights were concerned. His gatherings were the gatherings of knowledge, tolerance, trust, and patience. Voices were not raised in it, nor was anyone disgraced. The faults of its participants were not publicised. All were treated equally. Virtue was accorded in proportion to Taqwa (piety). Elders were respected and the young ones loved. The needy were given preference while strangers were cared for.”

Source.

2 b Continued!!!

Khayal
11-06-2007, 02:20 AM
.:arabic6:

RASULULLAH'S (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
LOVE AND BENEVOLENCE FOR HIS UMMAH

Allah Ta’ala bears testimony to the profound love and benevolence that Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] had for his Ummah. Hence he declares;
“Certainly there has come to you from among yourselves a Rasul, grievous to him is your suffering, ardently anxious is he over your good, he is to the believers very gentle and kind. “
19:28]
In another Ayah, Allah Ta’ala announces; “The Nabie is closer to the believers than their ownselves.
[133:06]
In a Hadith, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] says, “There is no believer except that I am closer to him than the entire mankind in this world and the Hereafter."
In another Hadith, Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, "I am closer to every believer than himself, whoever dies with a debt, it shall be my responsibility, and whoever leaves a legacy, it shall be distributed to his rightful heirs.”
Hadhrat Abu Hurairah [radhiyallahu anhul relates that Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallami said, “For every Nabie there is one Dua that is certainly accepted. All the Nabies hastened in submitting this Dua but.I have reserved my Dua for the intercession of my Ummah on the Day of Judgement. The benefit of this Dua will -Insha Allah- reach those who die from my Ummah without ascribing partners to Allah."
NOTE: Every Nabie was given permission by Allah Ta’ala to make a Dua regarding his Ummah and also the guarantee that this Dua will be accepted. All the Ambia made Dua in this world, while Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] reserved this opportunity for his Ummah in the Hereafter. The beneficiaries of this Dua are those from the Ummah who die on Imaan.

O ALLAH CAUSE US TO BE THE BENEFICIARIES OF NABIE’S [SALALLAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM] INTERCESSION. AMEEN.

Hadhrat Abu Zarr [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Once Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] remained in Tahajjud the entire night repeating the following ve until the break of dawn,
“O ALLAH, IF YOU PUNISH THEM, THEY ARE YOUR SERVANTS; AND IF YOU FORGIVE THEM, YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT, THE WISE.”

I remarked, “0 Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], you repeated this verse the entire night. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “I requested My Rabb to grant me intercession on behalf of my Ummah, and it has been granted -INSHALLAH- for those who do not ascribe any partners to Allah."
When the ayah, “And soon will your Lord be bounteous to you, and you shall be well pleased” was revealed, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] remarked, “I will not be pleased while even one of my followers remain in the fire of Jahannum.”
Hadhrat Amr bin Aas [radhiyallahu anhuj relates, “Once Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] recited the ayah in which Hadhrat Ibraheem [alaihis salaam] beseeched, “O My Lord, he who follows my way is of me, and he who disobeys me, then You are indeed Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Thereafter he recited the ayah which relates the words Hadhrat Isa [alaihis salaam], “If You [O Allah] punish them, they are Your servants.” Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] then lifted his hands began to weep repeating several times, “O Allah, my Ummah, O Allah, my Ummah.”
Thereupon Allah sent Hadhrat Jibraeel [alaihis salaam] to inquire as to why Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was weeping. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] replied, “I desire forgiveness for my Ummah.”
Allah Ta’ala sent Jibraeel [alaihi salaam] to inform Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam], “We will please you with regard to your Ummah and We will not cause you to grief.”
Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu] relates that Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “On the day of Judgement Allah Ta’ala will accept my intercession on behalf of my entire Ummah. Allah will then ask, “Are you now pleased, O Muhammad?”, I will reply, “Now I am pleased.”

Khayal
11-06-2007, 06:01 PM

RASULULLAH’S (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
HUMBLENESS

Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was given a choice between being a Nabie with sovereign powers or a Nabie with servitude, he chose to be a Nabie with servitude. Hadhrat Israfeel [alaihis salaam] said, “Certainly Allah has granted you many favours because of your humbleness. You will be the leader of the progeny of Adam [alaihi salaam] on the Day of Judgement, the first to be resurrected and the first intercessor."

NOTE: This Hadith conveys both the HUMBLENESS of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and the virtue of humbleness. In one Hadith, Hadhrat Umar [radhiyallahu anhu], while delivering a sermon, said, “O people, humble yourselves for I have heard Rasulullah [salallahu alaih wasallam] saying, “Whoever humbles himself for the pleasure of Allah, Allah will exalt him, hence he will regard himself to be insignificant yet in the eyes of people he will be dignified. And whoever is arrogant, Allah will debase him, hence in the opinion of people he will be disgraced yet he will assume himself to be honoured until others will regard him to be worst than a dog or swine.”
Hadhrat Umar [radhiyallahu anhu] relates that Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “Do not revere me beyond the set limitations like the Christians revered Hadhrat Isa ibn Maryam. Verily I am a servant of Allah, therefore say that I am Allah’s servant and His messenger.”
Hadhrat Anas ibn Malik [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah would visit the sick, attend the Janaza Salaah [funeral prayers], ride on a donkey, and accept the invitation of a slave. During the campaign of the Bani Quraiza he rode a donkey with a rein and saddle of palm fibres.

NOTE:
Despite the fact that Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] is the most honoured and virtuous creation of Allah Ta’ala and the leader of both the worlds he did not find it to be below his dignity to visit the sick immaterial of their status and affluence. We find in a Hadith related by Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu].
“A Jewish boy who attended to Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] became ill. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam], while visiting him sat at his head side and said to him, “Accept Islam,” the boy looked at his father who said, “Obey Abul Qasim [referring to Nabie salallahu alaihi wasallam].” Hence the boy accepted Islam. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] left saying “All praises are for Allah who emancipated him from the Fire.”
In another Hadith, Hadhrat Ibn Abbas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates “Once Nabie (salallahu alaihi wasallam] visited a bedouin who was ill. Whenever he would visit the sick he would say, “Do not despair, the ailment will purify if Allah wills.”
A donkey is and was regarded as an inferior conveyance to a horse. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] showed no disparagement in riding a conveyance of an inferior quality. He was the leader of both the worlds, if he so desired he would have ordered the best of conveyance. Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] accepted invitations in which bread made of barley and stale fat was served.”

NOTE:
1. Fat smells when it becomes stale.

2. The nature of the food to be served can be ascertained by the host himself, his status or experience. Knowing the menu did not deter Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] from accepting the
invitation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
11-08-2007, 04:35 AM
.:arabic6:

FEAR, OBEDIENCE AND WORSHIP OF ALLAH

In reality, every movement and stillness of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] is an act of worship. Both his speech and silence are remembrance of Allah Ta’ala.
Hadhrat Abu Zarr [radhiyallahu anhu] relates that Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “By Allah, if you know what I know you will laugh less and cry more and you would not derive pleasure from your wives. You will emerge onto the streets supplicating to Allah, “Verily I desire to be a tree that has been cut down."

NOTE:
Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur’aan, “LET THEM LAUGH A LITTLE, MUCH WILL THEY WEEP.”
[9:82]
Commenting on this ayah, Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Mas’ood [radhiyallahu anhu] has stated, “This world is but a few days, let them laugh as much as they desire. When the world comes to an end and they appear in the presence of Allah Ta’ala they shall begin to cry endlessly.”
Hadhrat Abdullah ibn Shikheer [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I went to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] while he was performing Salaah. The sound like that of a boiling pot emitted from his chest because of his weeping.”
Hadhrat Ataa ibn Abi Rabah [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I once asked Hadhrat A’isha [radhiyallahu anha] to inform me about the most admirable action of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. She replied, “Which action of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was not admirable? One evening Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] returned home and shared my sheet. A little while later he said, “Give me permission so that I may worship my Creator.” Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam] stood up, performed Wudhu and engaged himself in Salaah. He began weeping (in Qiyaam] until the tears flowed onto his Mubarak chest. He performed Ruku and then Sajda while the tears continued to flow. He stood up for the second Rakaah still weeping. He persisted in this condition all night till Bilal called him for the Fajr Salaah.”
Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] wept because of MUHABBAH [profound love] for Allah Ta’ala. On certain occasions Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] wept out of benevolence for the deceased or out of anxiety for his Ummah.
Ibn Abi Halah relates, “Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallami was perpetually grieved and in persistent contemplation. Leisure was not his lot.”

NOTE:
Nabie’s [salallahu alaihi wasallam] grief, anxiety and apprehension pertained to Deen, the Hereafter, the condition of the Ummah and not to this material world.

.:wasalamex

Khayal
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM

RASULULLAH’S (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)
RENUNCIATION OF THE WORLD

Rasulullah’s [salallahu alaihi wasallam] renunciation and rejection of the world was not in anyway imposed upon him in that he had no option, in reality it was by choice. The following Ahadith indicate tha tAllah Ta’ala had offered Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] all the wealth one may desire yet The Master of Both the worlds [salallahu alaihi wasallam] preferred to remain without it to the extent that Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] states, “Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] departed from this world while his armour remained pawned by a Jew and he did not possess sufficient wealth to release it.”
Hadhrat Abu Umamah [radhiyallahu anhu] relates that Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “I swear by that Divine Personality in whose control is my life, if I desired, the mountains of Madinah would have turned into gold and followed me. But I do not like being so wealthy.”

Hadhrat Ibn Abbas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “The Quraish said to Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam), “Beseech your Lord to turn Mount Safa into gold for us. Should it become gold we will follow you. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] submitted to Allah. Jibraeel alaihis salaam] appeared saying, “Allah conveys Salaam to you and said, “If you so desire, Mount Safa will turn into gold then I will punish those who commit Kufr [thereafter] with a penalty as I have not inflicted on any one among all the people; and if you desire I will open for them the doors of repentance and Mercy.” Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] replied, “Nay, I desire the doors of repentance and mercy.”
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] relates, “Never did Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam] eat to his fill and never did he complain of his starvation. He loved destitution more than affluence. On certain occasions hunger would ward away his sleep yet this would not prevent him from fasting the following day. If Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam] desired he could have asked Allah Ta’ala for all the treasures and fruit of this world and all the comforts of life this world has to offer. I would cry when I would see him in this condition and I would rub my hand on his stomach because of the pangs of his hunger. I would say “May I be sacrificed for you, if only you would accept that much that would give you strength.” He would reply, "O Aa’isha, what relationship do I have with the world? My brothers of the resolute Messengers persevered in more severe conditions than this, they departed from this world in that condition and appeared in the presence of Allah Ta’ala. Allah Ta’ala honoured them and increased their reward manifold. I find myself bashful to desire affluence and become inferior to them tomorrow [in the Hereafter]. There is nothing more beloved to me than meeting my brothers and bosom friends.”
Hadhrat Aa’isha continued, “Nabie (salallahu alaihi wasallam] lived for only a month after this conversation.”

Khayal
11-09-2007, 05:40 PM

RASULULLAH’S (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
FORBEARANCE AND TOLERANCE

Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] said, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not take revenge against anyone in matters regarding himself. However when the sacred laws of Allah were being violated, he would retaliate only for the pleasure of Allah and in consideration of His laws.”

NOTE:
During the Battle of Uhad, the kuffaar made a ferocious attack on Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. His mubarak tooth was broken and his Mubarak cheek and forehead were injured. This distressed the Sahaba. They said, “Why do you not curse them, O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], he replied, “I have not been sent as a curser but as a guide and a mercy.”
He then submitted, “O Allah, forgive my people for they do not know.”
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not invoke curses upon them but rather he sought Allah’s forgiveness on their behalf. Rasulullah’s (salallahu alaihi wasallam) compassion is further exposed by the fact that he referred to them as “My people” and he offered an excuse in the Grand Court of Allah that they were ignorant.
Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Once we were with Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. He wore a sheet with a course edge. A bedouin pulled the sheet so viciously that it wrinkled the surface of his mubarak shoulder and said, “O Muhammad, load for me goods on these two camels from the goods of Allah and not from your or your father’s possession.”
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] remained silent. After a while he said, “You will be requited, O bedouin, for what you have done to me.” The bedouin replied, “No, you do not retaliate evil with evil.” Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] smiled and directed that one camel be loaded with barley and the other with dates.”
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] relates, “I have not witnessed Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] retaliating any injustice caused to him so long as it did not concern the sacred laws of Allah Ta’ala. He did not strike anything with his blessed hand except while waging Jihad in the path of Allah nor did he lift his hand on any slave or woman.”

NOTE:
Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not take revenge in matters pertaining to himself. However, he would stand uncompromisingly in matters of Deen. This does not mean -Na’oodhu billah- that he was harsh and abrupt. Nay, he was polite and gentle. He instituted the Commandments of Allah firmly by way of action. This is evident from the following Hadith, “If your female slave commits adultery, enforce the Islamic capital punishment on her but do not verbally rebuke and reproach her.”

Khayal
11-11-2007, 05:41 AM

ZAID IBN SA’NAH ACCEPTS ISLAAM

Zaid ibn Sa’nah was a scholar of the Scriptures. He had recognised all the signs of the Nubuwat of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] mentioned in the Taurah and Injeel except two, viz; “His forbearance will exceed his anger and when a person will approach him harshly because of ignorance, his forbearance will increase.”
Zaid relates the following episode: “Once Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] emerged from his room along with Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu]. A bedouin, riding his camel, approached him. He exclaimed, “O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], my people have embraced Islaam. I told them that if they accepted Islaam, they would be granted prosperity and abundant wealth. However, they are facing drought and famine. I fear, O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], because greed motivated them to accept Deen, it will cause them to turn away from it. If you think it appropriate, send something that will suffice them.”
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] turned towards Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu] who said, “O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], nothing remained [that could be given]. Zaid ibn Sa’nah continues, “I went closer to Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and said, “O Muhammad, if you desire, sell me dates from that particular orchard within a fixed period.” Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] replied, “Do not stipulate the garden.”
I replied, “Fine, sell me from whichever garden you wish.” Having said that, I opened my purse and handed Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] eighty mithqaal45 of gold. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] made the gold over to the man and instructed, “Be just to them and assist them.” Zaid further says, “Two or three days before the fixed period was to end, Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] emerged from his room together with Hadhrat Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan and a number of other Sahaba [radhiyallahu anhum] to offer Janaza Salaah. After the Janaza Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] went to a wall to rest. I seized his qamees [shirt] and sheet, looked at him furiously and yelled, “O Muhammad, why have you not honoured my agreement, by Allah, I know the Bani Abdul Muttalib to be people who stall the dues of others." Having said this I looked at the face of Umar. His eyes were spinning in his face like a spindle due to anger. He rebuked me saying, “O enemy of Allah, do you say that which I heard to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and you behave in the manner I have witnessed? By The One in whose hand is my life, if I did not fear the presence of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) I would have struck you with my sword.”
“All the while Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] looked at me placidly. He said, “O Umar, we were in need of something better than that. You should have advised me to give him his due in an amiable manner and counselled him to seek his rights cordially. Take him, O Umar, and give him his due together with twenty Saa’ extra for the threat you posed to him.”
"Thereafter, Umar took me and gave me my due and an extra twenty Saa’ of dates. I inquired, “Why the extra, O Umar,” he replied, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] ordered me to give you the extra in lieu of my threat to you.” I asked, “Do you recognise me, O Umar?” he replied, “No,” I said, “I am Zaid ibn Sa’nah.” He asked, “The scholar?”, I replied, “Yes, the scholar.” He asked, “What caused you to be so aggressive and hostile to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]?” I replied, “I recognised all the signs of prophethood on Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] except two; his forbearance will exceed his anger and when a person will approach him harshly because of ignorance, his forbearance will increase. Now I have tested these two qualities. Bear witness, O Umar, I am pleased with Allah as my Sustainer, and with Islam as my religion and Muhammad [salallahu alaihi wasallam] as my Nabie, and bear witness that half my wealth be spent as charity on the Ummah of Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam].”
Umar said, “Do not say the entire Ummah but part of the Ummah as the Ummah is very large.” I said, “To some of the Ummah.” Umar and I returned to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and I said, “Ash-hadu alla ilaha illalahu wa ashadu anna Muhammadan abduhu warasuluh.”
Zaid participated in a number of battles with Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and he was martyred in an expedition, while facing the enemy, not in retreat.

Khayal
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM

RASULULLAH’S (Salallahu Alaihi wasallam)
GENEROSITY AND CHARITY

Hadhrat Jabir [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Nabie [salallahu alaih wasallam] did not refuse anything for which he was asked.”

NOTE:
Commenting on the above Hadith, Hafidh Ibn Hajar [rahmatullah alai] states, “Whenever a person would ask Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] for something which he possessed, he would immediately hand it over, if he was not in possession of anything he would not explicitly refuse, he would either remain silent or offer an excuse in polite words or make Dua for the one who asks.
Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “A person once asked Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] for the number of goats that will fill a valley between two mountains. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] gave him that many goats. The person returned to his people and said, “O my people, accept Islam, by Allah, Muhammad gives so much that he does not fear poverty.”
Hadhrat Hasan [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “A beggar came to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] said, “Sit down, Allah will grant something.” A little while later a second and thereafter a third beggar came. Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] seated the three of them. At that instance a person came and presented Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] with four Awqiya of silver. He distributed three among the three beggars and announced regarding the fourth, but nobody came forward to receive it. At night Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] kept it at his headside. Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] noticed that Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] could not sleep. He would get up, perform Salaah and lie down. She inquired, “is something disturbing you O Rasul of Allah ?" He replied, “No.” She then inquired, “Then is there any command of Allah that has been revealed which causes you concern.” He replied “No.” She once again asked, “Then why do you not rest?” Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] removed the piece of silver and said, “This is the cause of my restlessness. I fear that this remains while death comes to me.”

Khayal
11-12-2007, 07:54 PM

RASULULLAH's (Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
BRAVERY AND COURAGE

Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was the most gracious, generous and courageous person. One night, [on hearing a strange sound] the people of Madinah apprehended trouble. A few people gathered and travelled in the direction of the sound. They found Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] before them at the place of the sound, He said to them, “Do not fear, do not fear. He rode the horse of Abu Talhah which was without a saddle with his sword around his neck.
Hadhrat Ali’s [radhiyallahu anhu] courage and bravery is well known. He relates, “When the battle would become furious and the eyes of the warriors become red [out of anger] we would take shelter behind Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. None would be closer to the enemy than him.”
In the Battle of Hunain part of the enemy, known for their archery, took up their positions in the hills surrounding the valley through which the Muslims passed. As they advanced, the Muslims were met with showers of arrows from all sides while the main portion of the enemy attacked them from the front. The new converts to Islam could not resist the fierce attack of the enemy. They retreated causing untold confusion on the battle field.
Regarding this incident a person asked Hadhrat Bara ibn Aazib, “Did you people retreat leaving Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]?” He replied, “Yes, but Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not retreat. I saw him on his white mule. Abu Sufyaan was holding its reins and Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was saying, “I am a Nabie not an imposter [in another narration], I am the son of Abdul Muttalib.”
Hadhrat Abbas [radhiyallahu anhu] describes the above in the following words, “The Muslims retreated, but Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] raced his mule forward towards the Kuffar while I held its reins and Abu Sufyaan its stirrups."

Khayal
11-13-2007, 06:41 PM

JUSTICE AND IMPARTIALITY

Allah Ta’ala says in the Qur’aan; “We have sent down to you The Book [The Qur’aan] in truth, that you may judge between men as guided by Allah.”
In another Ayah, Allah Ta’ala says, “Then by the oath of your lord, they are not believers until they make you judge in all disputes between them, thereafter they find no resistance in their souls against your decision and they accept them with the fullest conviction.”
Justice and impartiality were qualities attached to Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] and recognised by his most vicious enemies.
Hadhrat Rabee’ ibn Khuthaim relates, “Even prior to Nubuwat people would approach Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] with their disputes for him to adjudicate.”
Five years prior to Nubuwat, the Quraish decided to reconstruct the Ka’ba. When they were faced with the decision of who would have the honour to replace the Hajre Aswad they disputed till they reached the point of bloodshed. Eventually after several days Abu Umayyah ibn Mugheerah suggested that the first person to enter the Masjidul Haraam the following day should be selected as a judge. All parties agreed. The following morning all of them eagarly assembled at the Haram to find that Muhammadur Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was the first to arrive. They exclaimed with delight and pleasure, “This is Muhammad The Trustworthy we are pleased with his verdict.”
Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] found a peaceful solution. He asked for a sheet on which he placed the Black Stone and asked the chief of each tribe to hold the sheet and raise it to the correct height. Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] himself placed the stone in its place.
Hind Ibn Abu Haalah relates, “The whole creation was equal to him [Nabie salallahu alaihi wasallam] as far as rights were concerned.”
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] relates, “The Quraish were grieved by a woman named Fatimah who was implicated for theft. They decided on a person who would intercede on her behalf to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. They decided that none besides Usamah ibn Zaid who was the beloved of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] had the courage to intercede. Hence Usamah spoke to Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. He responded, “Do you intercede regarding the HUDOOD Shar’ie punishment].” Thereafter Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] stood up and delivered a sermon in which he said, “Certainly those before you were destroyed because when the noble among them would steal they would redeem them and when the weak would steal they would implement the Shar’ie punishment. By Allah, if Fatimah bint Muhammad [my daughter] would steal I would cut off her hand.”

aqsakhan
11-14-2007, 01:17 PM
jazakallah khair for the this
i m congused regarding the saying tht "ALLAH is beautiful and he loves beauty"
is it tht he loves the seerat tht is the akhlaq of human of human or soorat of human,because the beauty is created by ALLAH swt but the seerat is by human alone
SOORAT ME TOH INSAAN K KHUD KA KOI KAMAL NAHIN HOTA,SEERAT ME USKA KHUDKA HOTA HAI

Khayal
11-17-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aqsakhan
jazakallah khair for the this
i m congused regarding the saying tht "ALLAH is beautiful and he loves beauty"
is it tht he loves the seerat tht is the akhlaq of human of human or soorat of human,because the beauty is created by ALLAH swt but the seerat is by human alone
SOORAT ME TOH INSAAN K KHUD KA KOI KAMAL NAHIN HOTA,SEERAT ME USKA KHUDKA HOTA HAI
:sl:

well, I think here, it doesn't mean literal beauty, or physical beauty; rather, what is beautiful is how one acts.... Whoever is more pious will be more beautiful in the eyes of ALLAH SWT.

:w:

Khayal
11-17-2007, 02:56 AM

MODESTY AND BASHFULNESS

Hadhrat Abu Saeed Alkhudari [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was more bashful than an untouched girl. When he disliked something, it could be seen on his face.”
Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was neither obscene in his speech, nor did he curse or use vulgar language.”

NOTE:
“Obscene speech” refers to the usage of such language which exceeds the limitations of bashfulness.
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhyallahu anha] relates, “Nabie (salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not talk indecently, nor was he obscene in his speech. He was not clamorous in the market places. He would not repel evil with evil, but he would forgive and overlook."

NOTE:
There is no harm in going to the market place to fulfil one’s needs. However to be rowdy is against the dignity of a Muslim. By not being rowdy in the market place, it does not mean - Allah forbid - that Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] was rowdy elsewhere. Particular mention of the market place has been made because it is the general habit of people to be noisy there.
Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Once a person wearing yellow coloured clothing was sitting in the company of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam]. It was the habit of Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] not to abruptly express something he disapproved of. When the person left, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] addressed those who were present, "It would have been better if you told him not to wear yellow clothing."

NOTE:
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not usually prohibit anything undesirable to an individual, because the person may reject it or he may deny the prohibition of such an act, and this may lead one to Kufr. When Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not apprehend rejection from a person, he would prohibit the undesirable act, like he prohibited Hadhrat Amr ibnul Aas [radhiyallahu anhu] from wearing such clothing. However, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] would not tolerate a Haraam act being committed. Hadhrat Hassan [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “If someone exceeded the limitations of the Haqq, nothing would endure Nabie’s [salallahu alaihi wasallam] anger until he avenged it.”
Hadhrat Aa’isha [radhiyallahu anha] relates, “A person sought permission to present himself before Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] while I was with him. Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] remarked, “What an ill mannered person he is.” Thereafter he gave the person permission to enter. When he entered, Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] spoke gently to him. As soon as he left I said, "O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] you said that which you said before he entered then you spoke gently to him.” Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] replied, “O Aa’isha, the worst person is he to whom people stop speaking because of his indecency.”

NOTE:
Most Ulama are of the opinion that this person’s name was Uyaynah. He had not sincerely accepted Islam, he was a hypocrite. For a period of time Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] treated the hypocrites with the kindness with which he treated the sincere Muslims. Therefore he spoke gently to him. Later Uyaynah accepted Islaam and participated in Jihaad in Hadhrat Umar’s Khilafat.
Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] pointed out the character of the person before he entered to save others from the harm he brings to them. Hence this is not termed as GHIBAH [backbiting].

aqsakhan
11-17-2007, 05:35 AM
mashahallah wht a reply
jazakallah khair for it

Khayal
11-18-2007, 07:15 PM
TRUST AND RELIANCE IN ALLAH TA’ALA

Hadhrat Anas [radhiyallahu anhul relates, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not store anything for the next day.”

NOTE:

Nabie [salallahu alaihi wasallam] fed people with whatever he possessed until all his possessions were exhausted. He did not keep back anything in anticipation that he would need it the next day.
Hadhrat Umar [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “Once a destitute person approached Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] to fulfil his need. Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam) replied, “I do not possess anything at present. Go and purchase something on my behalf When I receive goods I will repay the debt.” Hadhrat Umar [radhiyallahu anhu] remarked, “You have already given away whatever you possessed. Allah Ta’ala has not imposed upon you that which is beyond your means.” Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] became annoyed with Umar’s [radhiyallahu anhu] statement. Thereupon a person from the Ansaar said, “O Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam], spend whatever you wish, and do not fear any abatement from the Lord of the Throne.” Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) smiled and happiness could be seen on his face because of the Ansari’s statement. Thereafter he said, “I have been commanded to do this.”
Hadhrat Bilal [radhiyallahu anhu] was once asked, “How did Rasulullah spend in charity?” He replied, “Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] did not hold back anything, till the end I was responsible for the distribution of his alms. It was his noble habit that when a person accepted Islam and he was unclothed, Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] would command me to clothe him. I would obtain a loan to purchase clothing and food for that person. Once a polytheist came to me and said, “I have a lot of wealth, loan whatever you need from me.” I began taking loans from him. Once after performing Wudhu and preparing to call out the Adhaan, I saw that polytheist approaching with a few merchants. Upon seeing me he said, “O Habshi.” replied, “Here I am, at your service.” He became abusive and cynically asked, “How many days are left for the end of the month?” I replied, “The month has nearly come to an end.” He responded, “Four days remain. If you do not repay your loans by then, I will enslave you in lieu of the debt. You will graze sheep as you had done before.” Hadhrat Bilal continued, “What would become of a person as a result of such threats. I was overtaken by his statement.” That evening, after Isha, I came to Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) and narrated the entire incident to him. thereafter I said, “There is no way of paying this debt in such a short time, neither of us have any possessions. I will go into hiding. Once the debt is repaid I will come out, otherwise that polytheist will disgrace me.”
Before Fajr a person came running to me and informed me that Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) has called for me. On entering, Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) said, “Allah Ta’ala has made a means for the repayment of your debt. These four camels, laden with gifts, have been sent by the ruler of Fadak.
I repaid the debt in full that morning and informed Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) that Allah Ta’ala has freed him from debts. Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) inquired, “Is there anything left over from the gifts.” I replied, “Yes, a little.” Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) responded, “Distribute it so that I may be at ease.” That evening there remained a little yet to be distributed. After Isha, Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) once again inquired about the distribution to which I replied, “Still a little remains as the needy has not yet arrived.” Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) spent the night in the Musjid without going home. The following day, after Isha, Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) once again inquired, whereupon I replied, “Allah Ta’ala has freed you of its responsibility all the goods has been distributed. Thereupon Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) thanked Allah Ta’ala and went home.

Khayal
11-22-2007, 07:27 PM
CONCLUSION

The life pattern, Akhlaaq and nobility of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) is far too encompassing to condense into a booklet as he was the most perfect of all creations and the most beloved in the eyes of Allah Ta’ala. However, it is hoped that this booklet maybe a source of inspiration to the Ummah of Rasulullah (salallahu alaihi wasallam) so that a concerted effort is made to improve the condition of our Khulq just as we spend endless hours beautifying and exemplifying our Khalq.
May Allah Ta’ala, through His Infinite Mercy, grant this worthless servant a portion of the NOBLE CHARACTER OF RASULULLAH (salallahu alaihi wasallam).

MAY ALLAH TA’ALA, IN HIS INFINITE GRACE, GRANT THIS INSIGNIFICANT BEING, ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MADE THIS PUBLICATION POSSIBLE AND THE ENTIRE UMMAH THE TAUFEEQ TO REPENT SINCERELY.
MAY HE ACCEPT THIS HUMBLE SERVICE AND MAKE IT A MEANS OF HIDAYAH FOR THE ENTIRE UMMAH.
InshaAllaah & Aameen!!

Periwinkle18
11-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I inquired from Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] about his way of life. He replied,[INDENT]
Love is my foundation,
grief is my mate,
Knowledge is my weapon,
Patience is my garment,
Meekness is my pride,
Truth is my intercessor,
Jihad is my mode,

Can you plz post the reference of this saying??

Khayal
11-28-2007, 06:51 PM
:sl:

I already gave the reference of the link at the left bottom of the post, here it is again for you...:)

Source.

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Hadhrat Ali [radhiyallahu anhu] relates, “I inquired from Rasulullah [salallahu alaihi wasallam] about his way of life. He replied,[indent]

Love is my foundation,
grief is my mate,
Knowledge is my weapon,
Patience is my garment,
Meekness is my pride,
Truth is my intercessor,
Jihad is my mode,

Can you plz post the reference of this saying??

Periwinkle18
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
JazakAllah sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.