/* */

PDA

View Full Version : family..

*~Sofia~*
11-03-2007, 11:23 AM
:sl: brothers n sisters..

Ok, so my family can be so horrible and annoying. Im talking about my aunties n cuzins. I don't know why but they always seem to be jealous of us.. and you can so tell that they back-bite about us and generally don't like us :(

It's always been like this, and it's gotten to a point where I actually don't like them at all.

One of my aunty is the worst.. I actually call her 'Hurricane' coz she always seems to leave a mess/destruction after she leaves. When I say mess, i mean fights and problems between other people. she has a habit of stirring things between people.

My dad has 2 sisters n 2 brothers..all of them are in the UK. My mothers family are all back in india.

Neway it's like the whole of my dad's family are against us.. an i duno why. We havn't said or done anything to any of them! and i don't know why they act like this towards us :heated:

I think the women n the gurls are the worst..talking about us and it just feels so horrible.. sometime i feel like :cry:

To our faces they seem so lovey-dovey and u can tell it's so fake. Whenever they come round, me n my sisters are like..'nooooo'.. and this is family.

'Hurricane' will never approve of anything we do and will always say negative things.. she's never happy for us.. maybe she's jealous :?:? i dunno.

Recently I found out that they think im a 'laughing stock' :( just coz im studying biomedical science and will then go on to do pharmacy..they think i've gone the long way round! i mean what is it to them what I do an how I do it!

They were talking bout this behind our backs... and then realised that my mother was sitting there and they quickly shut up

When i heard this i was soooo :grumbling i think i had fire coming out my nose! I got so angry.. hurricane is always going on about her daughter going on to do dentistry.. and how thats sooo gud.. etc etc just generally boasting about it.

It's like whatever she does is gud and wotever other people do is wrong..she just holds herself in such high esteem..

Neway I just don't no what to do..they annoy me like anything.. but i guess u can't choose ur family eh? :hmm:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.