/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brave American Troops Exposed!

Seeker_of_truth
11-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Link Removed because of language used in video

What the media doesn't want you to hear.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
11-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Islamic Multimedia
Really?

chacha_jalebi
11-03-2007, 10:57 PM
^ ???

wilberhum
11-03-2007, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
^ ???
It isn't Islamic Multimedia it's World Affairs.

Well unless you think Youtube justification for hate is Islamic Multimedia.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-03-2007, 11:05 PM
that vid made me sick.. I couldn't sit through all of it.
Aside from that, they remind me of filthy frat boys, who devote their time to harassment, torment and molestation of the rights of others and then call on mommy or daddy to bail them out via some skilled lawyer.
All I can say is
7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel

:w:

chacha_jalebi
11-03-2007, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
It isn't Islamic Multimedia it's World Affairs.

Well unless you think Youtube justification for hate is Islamic Multimedia.
lol why do you type with spitefullness be happy my friend :p

and maybe if you could have said that 1st it could have been more clear :D:p

hopefully some mod will move it

Woodrow
11-03-2007, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
that vid made me sick.. I couldn't sit through all of it.
Aside from that, they remind me of filthy frat boys, who devote their time to harassment, torment and molestation of the rights of others and then call on mommy or daddy to bail them out via some skilled lawyer.
All I can say is

That is what it is. a bunch of idiots sitting around getting drunk and bragging either true or a flamboyant attempt to impress teenagers.

the idiots in the film deserve what ever comes to them, it was not the most brilliant move they made to film that and put it on youtube. If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment.

wilberhum
11-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Woodrow,
Thanks

جوري
11-03-2007, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
That is what it is. a bunch of idiots sitting around getting drunk and bragging either true or a flamboyant attempt to impress teenagers.

the idiots in the film deserve what ever comes to them, it was not the most brilliant move they made to film that and put it on youtube. If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment.
Maybe someone could report it to youtube so they could remove it?...I just think it is a hurtful video, there is nothing amusing at all about it, not even the comments. Just the sort of thing they should have kept to themselves not flaunted to the world..
there is so much filth on the net today. I wonder how other people filter through it?

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Why are you people trying to hide this from the WORLD. EXPOSE THESE SOLDIERS. They are not few this is how majority of American troops are in Iraq. Did you not see Abu gharib?

If That GI did all he claims to have done, hopefully he gets found out and receives max punishment
You are one person who believe in the American government too much bro. Read what happpened to the people who killed civilians. Look at Blackwaters the government defends there actions behind closed doors. They only talk about an inverstigation so we ignore the whole matter and leave it to the government.

SISTER THIS SHOULD NOT BE DELETED HOW ELSE WOULD THE WORLD KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN Iraq and Afganistan.

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Probably depressed and homesick, resulting in these shameful and horrendous acts.
Astagfurillah bro Are you giving an excuse for there actions?

snakelegs
11-04-2007, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
We all knew of this, from the day the war started...You've got mostly American youths brainwashed into thinking that they're fighting the 'bad guys', who are also very naive, and now that the war's over. They just don't know why they're there, so they're there...Probably depressed and homesick, resulting in these shameful and horrendous acts.
this is a very insightful, compassionate post. in a way, the kids that are over there are victims also. though that doesn't give them a blank excuse to commit atrocities, i'm sure it would happen because many of these guys are full of rage - at being in life danger for nothing but a lie, that they probably made the mistake of believing in. (even though it was obvious before we even dropped the first bomb that iraq was no threat to us whatsoever). many of them will be scarred for life and when they come home, i think the social problems are going to be much more severe than even with the vietnam vets. (as many died of suicide as died in battle).
again, i am not saying that what they do is justifiable, but one can look at it in a different light. btw, i didn't watch the video - i don't think i need to.
p.s. welcome back to iqram-hood!!!

جوري
11-04-2007, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Seeker_of_truth

SISTER THIS SHOULD NOT BE DELETED HOW ELSE WOULD THE WORLD KNOW WHATS GOING ON IN Iraq and Afganistan.
I asked that it be deleted because if you scroll down, the comments written about Muslim women are even more degrading and humiliating. As in adding insult to injury!
It doesn't mean, I don't want to know that it happens, because I know worst than this has and still does happen. It means I don't want my sisters, mothers, cousins and friends hanging their head down in shame as someone calls them dogs, or deserve it because they are treated even worst by Muslim men. Either this or the Muslim men should actually defend our honor collectively instead of letting it happen in words or deeds.
Until such a time I will not be subjected to it, or let my Muslim sisters be subjected to it.
Perhaps in reporting it to youtube, someone might see the user account and reports these SOB's instead of it attracting more applause from folks that found their actions so agreeable!

snakelegs
11-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Why are you people trying to hide this from the WORLD. EXPOSE THESE SOLDIERS. They are not few this is how majority of American troops are in Iraq. Did you not see Abu gharib?

You are one person who believe in the American government too much bro. Read what happpened to the people who killed civilians. Look at Blackwaters the government defends there actions behind closed doors. They only talk about an inverstigation so we ignore the whole matter and leave it to the government.

people who are not blind see it very well. the information is out there and not difficult to come by (no need for youtube education).
those who choose to keep their eyes closed do not, and will not.

NoName55
11-04-2007, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
people who are not blind see it very well. the information is out there and not difficult to come by (no need for youtube education).
those who choose to keep their eyes closed do not, and will not.
.. and no amount of obscenity on youtube can make them see

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Atleast I try to expose it when I have the time which will allow people to see the oppression of American troops. Unlike some people who don't do anything. Whats better doing something or nothing?

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Whoever posted the video did a great job. By exposing the crimes of America we might be able to put an END TO THIS WAR. Get out of 19 century people this is the 21st century. I know muslims who believe nothing like this takes place in Iraq and Afganistan because all we hear on the news is evil done by Muslims not by the American soldiers.

Woodrow
11-04-2007, 12:35 AM

Keep in mind we have many members under the age of 14 and some as young as 8. the language in the video was not appropriate for them to listen to.

Now the video has been reported to the proper people and hopefully some action will be taken.

Yes, after having spent some time as an American soldier, I know there are idiots that do things like that, but I also know that when they are found out the military does not take kindly to them.

Now, that is over with. what we do is take the proper action. Personally I reported the video to youtube and to the local FBI office and the Adjutant General of the Army. I did that as a concerned American and not in the name of anybody on this forum.

It is far better to take action, than to sit here talking about it.

NoName55
11-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Atleast I try to expose it when I have the time which will allow people to see the oppression of American troops. Unlike some people who don't do anything. Whats better doing something or nothing?
Go to a still free/as yet unoccupied Muslim country and join its armed forces and make it strong before it is attacked (I can seen Pakistan as the next target) and stop being armchair "jihadists" inciting trouble and fomenting revolutions everyplace!

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Go to a still free/as yet unoccupied Muslim country and join its armed forces and make it strong before it is attacked
Is this suppose to be a joke? I would never join the Pakistani military I am better off joining American military. Why do we have to reach for the weapon everytime? We can do much better job of stopping the war just by exposing the crimes. Do you believe every American will enjoy watching that video?

Note: I was not the user of youtube who posted video..

Woodrow
11-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Is this suppose to be a joke? I would never join the Pakistani military I am better off joining American military. Why do we have to reach for the weapon everytime? We can do much better job of stopping the war just by exposing the crimes. Do you believe every American will enjoy watching that video?

Note: I was not the user of youtube who posted video..
apparently the idiots who made the movie are the ones who posted it on youtube. Youtube loves sensationalism and is a form of yellow journalism in the same league as the "National Enquirer" it is an "Entertainment" source and can not be considered legitimate news.

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Yeah, that's because I'm a pro-US Army patriotic nut
I never said that I just believe there should be no excuse for such crimes. Or we should not create excuses for them either.

Seeker_of_truth
11-04-2007, 12:52 AM
This discussion is over!

InToTheRain
11-04-2007, 01:04 AM
I didn't watch the youtube vid...but from folks been saying here I am glad I didn't. We can all imagine the kind of filth commited round the world and we can all see it till we are blue in the face but unless we are in a position to do something we will just corrupt our minds and hearts....so let us make use of the weapons we have for now...our Dua

The Prophet Muhammad (sa) said: "Supplication is the weapon of the believer, the pillar of the religion, and the light of the heaven and earth" [Hadith Al-Hakim]

The Prophet Muhammad (sa) said, Allah said: "O My slaves! You are all astray except him that I guide, so seek for My guidance, I will guide you. O My slaves! You are all hungry except him whom I feed, so seek for provision from Me, I will feed you" [Hadith Muslim]

The Prophet Muhammad (sa) said: "Whoever does not ask from Allah, He becomes angry at him" [Hadith Bukhari and Ahmad]

‘God will not change the state of a people until they change their own state’ (Sura 13:12)

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 01:06 AM
:sl:
brother you raise a good point. but im also of the opinion that we should propoagte this stuff. a) how is anyone going to make dua for others when we dont know the situation. b) it good to know what is what happening to out brothers and sisters.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Edit

NoName55
11-04-2007, 01:59 AM
edit

Woodrow
11-04-2007, 02:19 AM
things like this do need to be exposed. however, exposure alone is not going to help much, exposure on youtube is even less helpful as that does not have a very high credibility level.

while the video shown here could be true there are other possibilities some possible scenarios:

1. It is true

2. It is a made to order sensationalism for shock purpose only

3. It was deliberately made by anti Americans to show America in a bad light

4. It was a group of drunk teenagers fantasizing

what we do know for certain.

1. the people in the film speak english

2. they are of young age

3. It appears they were and had been drinking beer

Now for the questions:

Why would anybody make that video? They had to know that if it is seen by the "wrong" people it can result in serious trouble for them.

When was the video made?

When was the speaker in Iraq?

what unit did the speaker serve with?

What are the names of any of the people in the video?

How come all events spoken of are generalities and no specific identifiable event was named?

Yes, when we know of such events it is important to have them made public, but to make something public, you need verifiable events that are documented and not just idiots shooting off their mouths.

Yes, if that is true those people are a danger. They are not the type of person you would want living next door to you even if you are not Muslim. Nobody is safe from a sexual deviant. If that story is true that young man is just as much of a danger to Americans as he was to Iraqis. A pervert is a pervert is a pervert, they will have no honor or respect of anything or anybody that stands in the way of their own desires.

One thing that is known is the email address of the person who posted that video. I do believe that person will soon be asked to explain how he came across that video and who are the people in it. A crime may have been committed and that crime will not be protected simply because the man was in the Army. The American public also wants to be protected from the likes of that.

jouju
11-04-2007, 05:41 AM
Assalam alykum
Pls tell me in brief wats its all about

InToTheRain
11-04-2007, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
brother you raise a good point. but im also of the opinion that we should propoagte this stuff. a) how is anyone going to make dua for others when we dont know the situation. b) it good to know what is what happening to out brothers and sisters.

I am not saying we should ignore it, all I am saying is that we shouldn't dwell on it and forget to address the roots of the problem.
What this thread addresses is only part of a very big problem.

The biggest loss of the Ummah wasn't the loss of the Khilafah but it was the death of Mohammad(SAW). An Illiterate man(SAW), bringing peace unity and justice wherever he went with the help of Allah Azza Wa Jal.

Please also read this thread :):

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...your-self.html

Keltoi
11-04-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm with Woodrow on this one...all we see in this video are immature imbeciles who I seriously doubt ever set foot in Iraq. I could be wrong, but without anything to back any of this drivel up...I don't see the point in creating drama around it.

Keltoi
11-04-2007, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll agree with me that stuff like this do happen in Iraq?
Oh I'm sure there have been isolated incidents of military misconduct in Iraq, as there are in every war. However, watching some video on Youtube and blanketing the whole of the U.S. military with it is foolish.

Woodrow
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM
There propably have been incidents like that in Iraq. However, I doubt if anybody who has done so would be so stupid they would make a video and brag about it. People do their best to hide their crimes, not publicize them.

A false video can be very damaging and have a reverse effect. If a video such as that is discovered to be false, it will only reduce the credibility of actual reports. yes, criminals have to be exposed and brought to justice. But, to expose we have to have proof that what we show is factual and verifiable.That video is not verifiable. It is going to send the wrong message and make people think that all stories of crimes in Iraq are fabrications.

If that story is true, I believe by now it is in the process of being verified and It will be used as evidence against that idiot.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.