/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cheetos...

Haskeriya
11-04-2007, 04:56 AM
SALAM!!

I heard a lot of rumors that Cheetos contain pig...
Some people tell me it does, and some people tell me it doesnt...
So does it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jouju
11-04-2007, 07:01 AM
da' maa yuriibuka ilaa maa laa yuriibuk ( hop i got it ryt )
Get an alternative product

snakelegs
11-04-2007, 08:01 AM
welcome to the forum!

Cheetos contain the following ingredients:

Enriched Corn Meal (Corn Meal, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamin Monoitrate, Riboflavin, and Frolic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: corn, soybean, or sunflower oil), Whey, Salt, Cheddar Cheese, (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes). Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Artificial Flavor, Monosodium Glutmate, Lactic Acid, Artificial Colors (Including Yellow 6), and Citric Acid. Contains Milk Ingredients.

http://www.cheetos.com/retro/parents_products.php

for a list of their products that contain animal ingredients:

http://www.fritolay.com/fl/flstore/c...dID_359896.htm

Haskeriya
11-05-2007, 06:37 AM
ok...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
11-05-2007, 08:32 AM
i must add that sometimes not all the ingredients are written on the pack if there is less than a small percentage...so calling up is always the best way to find out.just call up customer care...they will tell u...

i dno if u guys have em in the UK bt here in Australia we have a product called le snack...my family loves em...but a while ago i stopped eatn em...i then called up for the sake of finding out properly...there is nothing on the pack which is haraam..but the girl on the phone told me staright out that it was haraam...:(

peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.